Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Today, I had the closest I've ever gotten to having an accident (not that I wouldn't have minded one).

It was 9pm and I decided this is when I would start my hold, but this time instead of wetting myself, I decided to try hold until the very last moment and then go normally as I didn't feel like doing any laundry. 

I was planning on drinking 250mls every 20 minutes, but at 9:30pm I suddenly needed to go to the bathroom for a number 2, and accidentally peed out everything I had drank. I decided that I wouldn't just give up, and decided that this would be the sort of breaking the seal part of the hold.

I continued drinking 250mls every 20 minutes and by 10:30pm, I was at a 4. At this point, I decided to do some exercises that would make it slightly harder to hold.

11:15pm rolls around and I'm only feeling a 6, so I decided to make some tea since it makes me need to pee quickly. I also kept doing exercises every now and again.

At 12am, the tea kicked in. I was now at a 7.5. By 12:15am, I was at an 8. It kept rising. By 12:30am, I was at a 9 and my body was trying to instinctively make me pee.

At 12:45am, I felt something I never felt before. I could feel my bladder pulsating. I genuinely thought the feeling was pee leaving my body until I felt for any wet spots.

I wanted to make it to 1am, so I kept holding and trying to ignore the sensation. At this point, I was terrified to stand up in case I immediately lost control. 1am finally rolls around and I decide to just bite the bullet and sprint to the bathroom, somehow without any leaks at this point.

The moment I pull my shorts down and sit down, it starts gushing out of me. It took about 2 minutes for it to stop. I don't think I've ever felt as desperate as I did in that moment