Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Boots, in my opinion, are underrated when it comes to wetting

Guest kaylaboots

27 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

But they never last more than a season, because they get ruined quickly. Boots are very hard to clean.

You just need to dry them properly. I have no experience with pissy boots in particular, but why would you go on an excessive cleanup spree if you're going to let go in them again anyway?

On 10/5/2022 at 12:41 AM, Anja said:

You just need to dry them properly. I have no experience with pissy boots in particular, but why would you go on an excessive cleanup spree if you're going to let go in them again anyway?

Because they start to smell really bad and people can notice that smell when you are inside. I don't want to smell bad when I'm still dry.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 6:58 PM, kaylaboots said:

I'm a huge fan of tall boots, especially wearing them while wetting. I love the classy/cool look that boots bring to an outfit and how pee streams down my jeans and into them, with no escape. I guess the biggest turn-off would be cleaning the insides or potentially ruining them, but it just doesn't stop me. I've browsed around on here for a bit and have found no-one else who really seems to enjoy it as much as I do. It also seems like most wetting models avoid boots as well, and favour sneakers or normal high heels. I guess I'm trying to say, if you've never done a jeans and boots wetting before, I highly recommend it at least once ^^

i wish i could wear tall womens boots, but the closest i can come is winter boots.  pairs perfectly with wetting in my snowpants

On 9/20/2022 at 5:58 PM, kaylaboots said:

I'm a huge fan of tall boots, especially wearing them while wetting. I love the classy/cool look that boots bring to an outfit and how pee streams down my jeans and into them, with no escape. I guess the biggest turn-off would be cleaning the insides or potentially ruining them, but it just doesn't stop me. I've browsed around on here for a bit and have found no-one else who really seems to enjoy it as much as I do. It also seems like most wetting models avoid boots as well, and favour sneakers or normal high heels. I guess I'm trying to say, if you've never done a jeans and boots wetting before, I highly recommend it at least once ^^

I've been saving up to get some boots to do just this. Walmart has some relatively cheap boots, and I'll use them solely for wetting so I'm not worried about the clean up. I have a pair of white heels that I use just for wetting and they honestly don't smell bad (kinda sweet ngl), though I usually rinse them out with water unless I plan on wetting 2 days in a row. I LOVE the feeling of wet heels so I'm sure I'll also love boots.

Edited by nut420 (see edit history)
On 10/18/2022 at 9:59 AM, Wet_Tights said:

So glad I'm not alone with living boots. I think it's really cute when somebody's wearing knee-high boots (and pee themselves). 

I like wearing suede boots, they're soft and comfortable. And they're good for wearing when doing a morning of 'casual' wetting, doing things around the house, and and not wanting to drip too much on the floors.

I agree they're hard to clean! Here is some pics of one of my pairs of suede boots - you can see they've started to suffer a bit.

DSC_0577_s.JPG

IMG_2519_s copy.JPG

DSC_0569 copy 2.JPG

Love this! I was actually just writing a story about a wetting in boots!

On 10/23/2022 at 3:17 AM, nut420 said:

looks like Walmart has these for $25! I know what I'm gonna get next time I go to the store >:3

should I wet them in thigh high pantyhose or buy some socks? either way I'll be wetting them in the same outfit as my last post hehe, it'll look so good

update: I got the boots... and they're a bit too big. gonna go to another Walmart after work tomorrow as they have the ones one-size down. they look great though and I can't wait to soak them!

boots.thumb.jpg.7f7539996d84b2191f7832e2f83102d9.jpg

On 10/24/2022 at 5:13 PM, nut420 said:

update: I got the boots... and they're a bit too big. gonna go to another Walmart after work tomorrow as they have the ones one-size down. they look great though and I can't wait to soak them!

Got the right sized ones! I've been writing a paper and have been wetting them whenever I need to pee 🙂

that wet suede feels so nice next to my fishnets hehe

I also took my bra off, peed on it, and put it back on. now the front of my shirt is wet, oops :3

On 10/27/2022 at 9:13 PM, Cherry Petal said:

i love the idea of peeing in boots but the idea of ruining them and having to clean them always stops me. It's also the biggest reason I don't have fun wetting outdoors.. i don't wanna ruin my shoes or boots.

Walmart has shoes and boots for $10-20 🙂

I got some knee high suede boots there for $25 the other day hehe