Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Boots, in my opinion, are underrated when it comes to wetting

Guest kaylaboots

Guest kaylaboots

I'm a huge fan of tall boots, especially wearing them while wetting. I love the classy/cool look that boots bring to an outfit and how pee streams down my jeans and into them, with no escape. I guess the biggest turn-off would be cleaning the insides or potentially ruining them, but it just doesn't stop me. I've browsed around on here for a bit and have found no-one else who really seems to enjoy it as much as I do. It also seems like most wetting models avoid boots as well, and favour sneakers or normal high heels. I guess I'm trying to say, if you've never done a jeans and boots wetting before, I highly recommend it at least once ^^

It's definitely a fun sensation.  Suggest you check out rubber boots, either fashionable or simply practical.

Having tried some outdoor wettings both with and without a waterproof layer under my jeans (which I should write up properly sometime) my only disappointment was that my trainers were soaked.  So I found some shin height rubber boots which hold about a litre around each foot but look very plain, not really like rubber let alone boots at all once jeans are pulled down around them, wouldn't draw attention on an overcast day and certainly don't scream "I'm off to the allotment (that I don't have)" like wellies would.

I'm looking forward to the weather getting a little colder so I can walk to a pub in fleece leggings under thin PVC overtrousers and these boots with jeans on top of everything, have a couple of pints and wet myself all the way home with noone around me being any the wiser.

Guest kaylaboots
On 9/21/2022 at 3:45 PM, SergioUK said:

It's definitely a fun sensation.  Suggest you check out rubber boots, either fashionable or simply practical.

Having tried some outdoor wettings both with and without a waterproof layer under my jeans (which I should write up properly sometime) my only disappointment was that my trainers were soaked.  So I found some shin height rubber boots which hold about a litre around each foot but look very plain, not really like rubber let alone boots at all once jeans are pulled down around them, wouldn't draw attention on an overcast day and certainly don't scream "I'm off to the allotment (that I don't have)" like wellies would.

I'm looking forward to the weather getting a little colder so I can walk to a pub in fleece leggings under thin PVC overtrousers and these boots with jeans on top of everything, have a couple of pints and wet myself all the way home with noone around me being any the wiser.

Yeah I've seen that kind of wetting getting some attention recently, where people wet in public without showing anything and use boots to catch it all. I'm more into the fashion side of it, rather than using boots as a tool to catch pee. Nice boots are a classic way for women to make an outfit look "cool" so to speak, and I like the idea of looking cool while humiliatingly wetting my jeans. Idk, it's probably just me ^^

58 minutes ago, kaylaboots said:

Yeah I've seen that kind of wetting getting some attention recently, where people wet in public without showing anything and use boots to catch it all. I'm more into the fashion side of it, rather than using boots as a tool to catch pee. Nice boots are a classic way for women to make an outfit look "cool" so to speak, and I like the idea of looking cool while humiliatingly wetting my jeans. Idk, it's probably just me ^^

Well I get the fashion side of it. The thought of a women nonchalantly wetting her pants while wearing classy boots definitely is super sexy. 😍

I‘m just wondering what kinda boots would be the equivalent on a guy? Business type boots maybe? What kinda male footwear would you find attractive to see wet?

Guest kaylaboots
9 minutes ago, HereToStay said:

Well I get the fashion side of it. The thought of a women nonchalantly wetting her pants while wearing classy boots definitely is super sexy. 😍

I‘m just wondering what kinda boots would be the equivalent on a guy? Business type boots maybe? What kinda male footwear would you find attractive to see wet?

Yup, that's me at least once or twice a week ^^

I would say the business type boots would be the closest equivalent. I'm really not sure about what male footwear would be nicest. I've watched much more female wetting content than male (mainly due to there being significantly more female, and also bisexuality lol) so I don't have much scope for comparison.

4 minutes ago, kaylaboots said:

Yup, that's me at least once or twice a week ^^

I would say the business type boots would be the closest equivalent. I'm really not sure about what male footwear would be nicest. I've watched much more female wetting content than male (mainly due to there being significantly more female, and also bisexuality lol) so I don't have much scope for comparison.

Hmm, I‘ve recently mostly wet myself wearing comfy sneaker type shoes. But I‘ll give it a try and let you know when I get the occasion to do a naughty business apparel pee.

I really enjoy the sensation of wetting in shoes in general, boots are on top of the list. As far as fantasy scenario accident is a cute woman in skintight jeans with high, lace on boots wetting herself while out on the town and essentially just emptying herself into her boots and having to find a way home with a liter of piss sloshing around. that one definably does it for me 😉

4 hours ago, HereToStay said:

I've wet outdoors while wearing hiking boots before, as well as a more fashionable but still outdoorsy styled boot. Very fun but suffers from the same problem of being difficult to clean, with a bad smell if you don't get them clean enough. Also on one of my pairs the buckles have started to corrode from repeated to pee.

Guest kaylaboots
11 hours ago, coloradowet said:

I really enjoy the sensation of wetting in shoes in general, boots are on top of the list. As far as fantasy scenario accident is a cute woman in skintight jeans with high, lace on boots wetting herself while out on the town and essentially just emptying herself into her boots and having to find a way home with a liter of piss sloshing around. that one definably does it for me 😉

I love that, sounds like you've given me a new fantasy ^^

1 hour ago, TheLoneRanger said:

I keep thinking about buying some fishing waders.

And spending a full day in them, under a pair of baggy jeans.

The only concern is cleaning.

All my other wetting clothing is washable, including the aqua shoes I often wear.

Cleaning is the worst part for sure. I usually try to layer the soles of my boots with something to avoid damage, then just scrub the insides as best I can. It is a challenge though.

3 hours ago, TheLoneRanger said:

I keep thinking about buying some fishing waders.

And spending a full day in them, under a pair of baggy jeans.

That's one of my kinks - I have a full coverall rubber wader complete with feet, gloves, hood and under the zip a bib almost to the neck so it doesn't leak, although of course I use it the other way round from its intended purpose, to keep liquid in rather than out.  I punched a hole through the collar either side of the zip through which I can put a small padlock and then the key goes in a timer safe until the following morning by which time I'm very wet, especially in warm weather when I feel my sweat running down me constantly even before I've wet myself.

44 minutes ago, SergioUK said:

That's one of my kinks - I have a full coverall rubber wader complete with feet, gloves, hood and under the zip a bib almost to the neck so it doesn't leak, although of course I use it the other way round from its intended purpose, to keep liquid in rather than out.  I punched a hole through the collar either side of the zip through which I can put a small padlock and then the key goes in a timer safe until the following morning by which time I'm very wet, especially in warm weather when I feel my sweat running down me constantly even before I've wet myself.

So how do you clean it afterwards?

Guest kaylaboots
27 minutes ago, leakinglurker said:

Does anyone have any idea how leather boots could be protected? I'm imagining some sort of plastic lining, although admittedly that's less than ideal. Would waterproofing spray work inside?

The boots I have in mind were quite expensive, so perhaps it's not worth risking... If only!

The most protection I use is just putting paper towels or something else that's absorbent in the soles of my boots. The pee doesn't tend to go anywhere else besides the soles. As for the sides, I'll just scrub them hard with soap until the smell is gone.

Guest kaylaboots
48 minutes ago, Ronyo said:

Boots are a god-tier addition to outfits, and this goes double with omo. It's sadly not very common in videos and stuff so when I see those I pick them up when possible. Worst crime is when you see the person is wearing boots and the cameraman keeps leaving them out of the shot, or they take them off prior to the act.

So true. I've been disappointed by a few videos because they took the boots off and then did the wetting. Can't stand it!!

• 2 weeks later...

I guess wetting in sneakers is more widespread because they can soak up the pee, and excessive pee can seep through. In boots I think it would pool up and slosh around, and of course it's more visible when they are wet on the outside.

@Paillecia It's great to have your own place. No more hiding, no one peeking in your laundry, and you can leave your messes to dry without anyone asking weird questions. It changed my life.

Edited by Anja (see edit history)