Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Do women feel preassure on bladder from inside?

On 9/21/2022 at 8:23 AM, SilverSnake said:

Yes! This will often cause me to leak, even if my bladder isn't full. I love the feeling of something pressing up into my bladder and forcing me to squirt

(I am not a woman but I have a vagina)

I second this, however sometimes the pressing into my bladder feeling can be too intense, particularly if my bladder's somewhat full. This might be my OAB but it can go from a turn on to too much/painful pretty easily at that level. I've also noticed that you can sometimes feel a full bladder with your fingers inside your/someone's vagina which is pretty crazy

• 4 months later...
Guest Simpfan4

I haven't used dildos in years, but I used to balance on the edge of my bathtub while plunging a flexible silicone shaft inside. Note that I usually only masturbate when my bladder is full. So I would add my pee intermittently, but it never just came out unintentionally. And I didn't experience pain with a dildo nor a real cock inside me. It was always pleasurable, at least until I stopped peeing. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Simpfan4

I always felt it intensely during sex, but some positions gave me more pleasure than others. Doggie-style for some reason just felt like my bladder was full and being slammed into. Like the cock was taunting me to either hold or piss. I could have done either but chose to hold. My orgasms were super strong in this position.