Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What anime /comic/movie adaptation are you waiting just for watch the pee scenes

• 1 month later...

Not really any book or Manga examples I can think of, but there are some adaptations/sequels to shows that had omo scenes that i'm looking forward to for this reason.

I was excited for The Really Loud House(a live-action adaptation of the Nick animated series Loud House)with all the omo scenes the original show has had so far and the first episode already had one which was cool, so i'm definitely looking forward to what the other 19 episodes have in store for omo scenes.

Also looking forward to That 90s Show for that reason as That 70s Show had a pretty good omo scene with Donna and i'm hoping the new series won't disappoint in that regard either. 

For currently airing shows i'm hoping if Fairly Odder(the live-action sequel to Fairly Oddparents)gets another season it'll have more omo scenes(there was already one so far).

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)

I would like them to finish adapting the KissXsis manga, although a large part of the manga has already been adapted, there is still a lot of manga that they did not adapt and there are still many pee scenes, like when one of the protagonist's sisters urinates on his head , another sister urinates on a boat or Miharu's entire arc where she urinates on the bed from excitement and also when she urinates on his back to give him an erection.

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2022 at 12:57 AM, LifeIsStrange said:

Not really any book or Manga examples I can think of, but there are some adaptations/sequels to shows that had omo scenes that i'm looking forward to for this reason.

I was excited for The Really Loud House(a live-action adaptation of the Nick animated series Loud House)with all the omo scenes the original show has had so far and the first episode already had one which was cool, so i'm definitely looking forward to what the other 19 episodes have in store for omo scenes.

Also looking forward to That 90s Show for that reason as That 70s Show had a pretty good omo scene with Donna and i'm hoping the new series won't disappoint in that regard either. 

For currently airing shows i'm hoping if Fairly Odder(the live-action sequel to Fairly Oddparents)gets another season it'll have more omo scenes(there was already one so far).

Got a link to that Donna omo scene?

I’d like to see Brie 
Larson or Scarlett Johansson desperately needing to pee as there’s super heroine characters 

• 11 months later...