Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So... Hi I guess *waves shyly*

So... I'm not the best at these kinds of introductions.

Im 20. Female. She/her pronouns. From the US. 

Now with the more mundane details out of the way, I suppose i should get into my interests. 

I suppose I was looking for other forums to join regarding topics like abdl and omorashi and I stumbled upon here. Upon a recommendation from a friend, I made an account. 

Im mostly into anime, music, and writing (in the spare time I have when I'm not studying for a biology degree). I also dabble in a little drawing and I love to rollerblade.

I'm biromantic asexual but I do have various kinks and fetishes. Most of them are around things like cross dressing, some light bondage, and diapers. 

Anywho. This is my introduction and I hope to get to know you all soon 

On 9/20/2022 at 4:58 AM, Milianna said:

So... I'm not the best at these kinds of introductions.

Im 20. Female. She/her pronouns. From the US. 

Now with the more mundane details out of the way, I suppose i should get into my interests. 

I suppose I was looking for other forums to join regarding topics like abdl and omorashi and I stumbled upon here. Upon a recommendation from a friend, I made an account. 

Im mostly into anime, music, and writing (in the spare time I have when I'm not studying for a biology degree). I also dabble in a little drawing and I love to rollerblade.

I'm biromantic asexual but I do have various kinks and fetishes. Most of them are around things like cross dressing, some light bondage, and diapers. 

Anywho. This is my introduction and I hope to get to know you all soon 

Hi Milianna 

"Waves shyly back"

You've done the hardest part.

Making the profile and writing your introduction.

From here it gets easier.