Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Before I start I want to get a few things out of the way.

First thing’s first - I plan to post one chapter a week. I’m terrible at keeping a schedule, so no promises. But that’s the aim.

Plot is a big part of the story. There will be chapters without any omorashi.

Masterbation does happen (maybe sex at a later point, I’m still writing) but the focus is on desperation.

As mentioned, I’m still writing. Some things might change in later chapters. I also don’t have an editor, so expect mistakes, and for the writing “style” to randomly shift.
If you have any feedback, or see a typo or mistake, feel free to let me know. I want to improve, so any help would be great!
Note: I write in British English (though I don’t come from Britain)

At the start of each chapter, I’ll add a character’s name. They are the “POV” character, and any inner monologue will be from them. That said, the story is written in third person.
Note: When out of costume (it’s a superhero story) their civilian name will be used. Otherwise, they will go by their hero/villain name.

====================

Chapter One
Music

Music power-walked through the empty alleyway. He was almost home, and not a moment too soon. His bladder, heavy and full, shuddered with every step. Things were getting dire.

Just two more blocks. Music told himself. Two more blocks and then I can finally get out of this costume and actually piss! This was a terrible line of thought! Music was forced to a halt as he doubled over, squeezing himself as he felt a spurt shooting through his dick, stopped only by his hand. His legs were shaking, knees knocking together as he shifted back and forth, unable to keep still.

C’mon, just gimme five. More. Minutes. Music groaned, whimpering as he squeezed his eyes shut. His fingers, pinching the head of his dick, felt warm as a spurt jetted out. One eye opened, and then the other. The urge had lessened and Music was able to breathe. Carefully, he removed his hands. A sigh of relief. He was safe, for now.

Boom!

Music jolted, a second spurt dampening his boxers. Please, not now… He couldn’t deal with any more villainy; not in the state he was in.

Another boom! With one last, longing glance toward home, Music turned back, heading toward the sound.

“It’s all set up, boss.” Music could hear a minion’s voice as he neared the site. “All you gotta do is press this button and-” Whap! Music threw a punch at the stout man, knocking a remote from his hands. It slid across the alley, hitting a wall. Music bent down to get it. His bladder squeezed and he sucked in a breath, forcing himself upright. He could feel a bead of piss right at the tip of his dick.

“Well well well, if it isn’t Music.” Mystify grinned. He twirled his wooden cane, slamming it down against cracked concrete. “To what do I owe the pleasure?”

“I have your remote, Mystify.” Music held up the contraption. “You’re done. And since I’m in such a good mood, I’ll let you off with a warning.” He didn’t have time. He could feel the damp material against his highly sensitised dick, teasing him to let out more. Another squirt was already building up, aching to escape his swollen bladder.

“A warning, now?” Mystify smirked, both hands lightly gripping the ball of his cane. “Someone’s being exceedingly polite today.”

“Yeah, well, I do what I can.” Music shrugged. Another spurt! He sucked in a hissing breath. If he didn’t finish this soon, he’d be in real trouble. He was already starting to leak; he’d be lucky if he even made it home.

“Hey boss?” The minion whispered. “I think something’s up with Music.”

“For goodness sake, Pandor.” Mystify rolled his eyes beneath his mask. “Not everyone has to piss every time you see them.” The minion, Pandor, went a deep shade of scarlet.

“Sir.” Pandor hissed, shifting in embarrassment.

“You’re not exactly subtle about your fetish, you know.” Mystify tapped a large bulge in Pandor’s pants. The minion let out a needy whimper, pulling his white coat around himself.

“S-Sir.” Pandor breathed, this time with more urgency. His words came out in a shuddering moan.

I don’t have time for this. Music had to press his knees together to keep his legs from shaking. He shifted away from the two. Maybe they won’t notice-

“Sir.” Pandor panted as his gaze locked onto Music’s crotch. “I really think that-”

“Oh for heavens-” A breath of annoyance escaped Mystify’s nose. “Look, I’ll prove it to you.” A jolt of pain shot through Music’s body as Mystify jabbed his bladder with his cane. The hero struggled to stay upright as wave upon wave of urgency rippled through his bulging bladder, dribbling from his swollen dick. His urge, once controllable — if barely — had been shot to pieces. This was an emergency!

“Oh.” Mystify blinked, eyes wide as he watched a wet spot form on Music’s green spandex. He stepped aside. “Well, don’t let us stop you.”

“I’m fine.” Music lied through gritted teeth. He was bent slightly at the waist, fists balled up, uselessly gripping the material of his costume. His dick twitched, a few drops shaking off the wet fabric, landing between his legs.

“For goodness sake, hero.” Mystify snapped. “I’m not a monster. Just go, and then we can continue when you’re at your best.” Music scowled. It had to be a trap. “I mean it, go.” With that, Music disappeared around the corner. It was all he could do in his desperate state of white hot need. He started to tug off his costume, dick dribbling in anticipation for the relief that was to follow.

“Oh please do, hero.” Pandor smirked. He had the perfect vantage point from where he stood. “Show me your secret identity.” There was an obvious tent in his pants.

“Get. Lost.” Was all Music could muster. He could feel the first rivulets beginning to trickle down his shaking legs.

“Or don’t.” Pandor shrugged. “I’ve got all day, do you?”

“Pandor!” Mystical barked. Wincing, Pandor turned back. With no time to waste, Music pulled off form-fitting hood, revealing shoulder-length golden curls. He squirmed his way out of his one-piece, tugging it down to his belly. A swollen belly, hard and entirely filled with piss. He froze.

Spurt after spurt, each more powerful than the last, forced their way out of his turgid dick, into sodden boxers. Music squeezed his dick — one hand gripping the base, the other the head — in one last futile attempt to stop the inevitable. He already knew he had lost.

He was pissing. Almost before he could even comprehend it, Music was pissing. Shock clouded his face, before relief washed over him. Pain was replaced by pleasure, more powerful than any orgasm. He must’ve moaned, how could he not when he could finally breathe again, but he couldn’t hear anything, lost in the radiating waves of the purest relief.

Music didn’t know when he stopped, by the time he came down from his high, he was standing in a puddle, legs beginning to cool, and his super-suit sticking uncomfortably to his body. Tears, a mix of shame, relief, and humiliation, began to roll down his cheeks, lost in the lake below him.

“Oh.” Pandor squeaked, the pants of his costume slick. His body was shaking with the aftershocks of his own release.

“Music?” Mystify’s voice was barely above a whisper. “Are you… okay?” His tone was sincere. And then Music broke off into a run. The villains let him go. Mystify turned to Pandor, towering over him. Finally slipping back into reality, Pandor backed up.

“S-Sir?” Pandor swallowed hard.

“You are in so much trouble when we get back to the lair.” Mystify snapped.

“B-But sir, I didn’t do any-” Pandor flinched, as Mystify jabbed his cane in the direction of his evil lair.

“Go!” Mystify roared. Pandor obeyed.

Back at home, Music crept across the tree in his backyard, climbing through his bedroom window. He didn’t need any nosey neighbours recognising him, especially now. He stumbled into his bathroom, making it as far as the doorway, before he collapsed. How could he even face the town after this? His dick, hard and throbbing, ached as it tented his pants. His body couldn’t deny how good it felt to finally relax, even if his mind said otherwise.

Music peeled his sodden costume off, depositing it in the shower as he stepped inside, turning on the water. He groaned, precum beading the head of his aching dick. Confused visions of Pandor danced around his head. One, two, three strokes later, he came.

====================

CHARACTERS

Music
A superhero in his mid 20s. He wears a green spandex one piece, with a quaver (double connected music note) on his chest, and another (single music note with a flick) on his belt, along with a cape.
Protagonist

Mystify
A supervillain in his early 30s. A tall redhead with a semi-formal tone. Has a cane, mostly for show.
Antagonist

Pandor
A short, stout villain, and the minion of Mystify. Nervous and highly-strung. Has an omo fetish and is terrible at hiding it. Messy white hair, steampunk-style outfit, thick goggles, and black gloves.
Villain’s lackey

Character profiles will be updated when needed.

Sorry about the late update. I’d like to say life got involved, but the truth is… I kinda forgot. That’s my bad.

====================

Chapter Two
Arlo

Music — or rather, Arlo — groaned as his alarm went off. He had barely slept, tossing and turning as visions, nightmares and memories all mixed. One moment he was in bed, the next he was at school, wetting himself in front of everyone, and the next still, he was back in that alleyway, reliving the moment.

Dragging himself out of bed, Arlo pulled a robe around his naked body, stumbling downstairs for coffee. His rock hard dick peeked through his robe, and he pulled the material back around himself. That was the other issue. His libido was making its stance known, no matter what any other part of him had to say. Ignoring it, he turned on the coffee machine, choosing at random  a… what was it called? Capsule? He was too tired to care. He placed the cup down, pressing a button.

Hot coffee trickled into the cup, landing at first with a pitter-patter noise, and then with a splash. Arlo shuddered. He tried not to think of what else those sounds could suggest. A knock at the door interrupted Arlo’s train of thought, and he pulled his gown back around him, tying it closed. He looked through the peephole. It was his neighbour. Unlatching the lock, he opened the door.

“Good morning Ms. Donaldson.” Arlo faked a bright smile. “What brings you here this morning?”

“Arlo, dear, just call me Miriam.” Ms. Donaldson was a sweet elderly woman, and a grandmother to everyone in the cul-de-sac. “I just wanted to let you know my granddaughter will be visiting over the next week.” She explained. “I’m hosting a bbq this Sunday to welcome her, and I would absolutely love to see you there.”

“Oh, um…” Arlo frowned. “What was today again?”

“It’s Tuesday, Arlo, dear.” Ms. Donaldson smiled, holding up a bowl of cookies. “I just made some chocolate mint cookies, would you like one?”

“Of course, Ms. Donaldson.” Arlo’s smile became a genuine one. “You really do have the best cookies on the block.” He reached in, carefully picking up a cookie and taking a bite, sighing as his cares seemed to melt away. “Your granddaughter is very lucky to have you.”

“Oh, no, Arlo, dear.” Ms. Donaldson’s laughter was soft and melodious. “I’m lucky to have her. She’s my only granddaughter, you know.”

“Is she now?” Arlo was surprised.

“Why yes.” Ms. Donaldson smiled warmly. “Well, it was lovely to see you, but I really must be going. I still have a few houses to go through. Enjoy your cookie, Arlo, dear.”

“Oh I will.” Arlo took another bite. “Have a great day Ms. Donaldson.”

“It’s Miriam, Arlo, dear.” Ms. Donaldson shuffled down the street. Arlo closed and locked his door, munching on the cookie. He headed back into the kitchen with a subtle bounce in his step, taking his coffee from the machine. Picking up his sweetener dispenser, Arlo clicked the button twice, letting two sweetener tablets drop into the coffee and stirring it in. Then he added milk.

Sipping on his coffee as he finished his cookie, Arlo felt a twinge in his bladder. His hard-on was back with a vengeance and he ran a hand through his messy hair with a groan. He… really hoped he hadn’t just put cookie crumbs in his hair. Reaching into his pocket for his phone, Arlo panicked as he couldn’t find it. Then he calmed; it was still charging upstairs. He considered going to get it, but he was too drained.

Heheh, drained. Arlo let out a breath of amusement through his nose. And then he shifted as his bladder made itself known a second time. He really didn’t want to get up. He sipped his coffee as his gaze shifted to the window. His blinds were open; he must have forgotten to close them. At least I don’t have to get up and open them.

For a time, Arlo was content to look out the window. He wasn’t really focussing on anything, just letting the sounds wash over him. He picked up his cup to take another sip. It was empty. Eyes focussing as he looked around, Arlo checked the clock on the wall. He had half an hour to be ready and out the door.

Arlo let out a groan as he dragged himself out of his chair, depositing his cup in the sink, and filling it with water. He shifted, sucking on his lip. Next call of order, empty his bladder. A dusting of pink crossed his cheeks as he recalled the previous day, growing redder as he noticed his dick reacting to the thought. He really hated his body sometimes.

Climbing the stairs with as much enthusiasm as a prisoner to the gallows, Arlo turned right, passing his open bedroom door as he went. He opened the bathroom door, taking a few steps toward the toilet, before his blush darkened and he locked the door. He never closed the door, unless he had guests, and even then he had never locked it.

What is wrong with me? Arlo groaned as he stepped up to the bowl. The seat was already up. He untied his robe, revealing his throbbing dick. While it wasn’t impressive, it was nothing to scoff at. I’ve pissed a million times, and I’ve never been this weird about it. He aimed at the side of the bowl, or at least tried to. Why can’t I just get over this already? Nothing happened. Arlo readjusted his stance, grunting as he tried to force it out. Just great, now I’ve gotta jack off like this?

Arlo turned on the shower, waiting for the water to warm before he stepped into the tub, closing the curtain. Grabbing the bottle of lotion he kept for moments like this, Arlo poured some in his hand, slicking up his dick as he turned, letting the water run down his back. A small moan escaped his lips as he stroked himself.

A pile of material caught Arlo’s eye, and he frowned, picking it up with his free hand. His movement increased as he recognised his supersuit, small gasps and breathy moans forcing themselves through quivering lips.

~“Show me your secret identity, hero.” Pandor purred. “Please do. I’ve got all day, do you?”~

Arlo came with a shout. His body was trembling, knees weak. He gripped the wall with his other hand, dropping to his knees as he sucked in deep breaths. He could feel his body relaxing, and tensed, gripping his dick as he hurried clumsily to his feet. He could feel piss begin to dribble down his dick, over his hand as he rushed back to the toilet, whimpering.

Just piss in the shower. Arlo told himself, pinching the head of his dick as he squirmed toward his porcelain salvation, taking hurried aim. Damnit ‘Lo, you’ve literally never had these issues before in your life. Just get over yourself already! He was finally able to relax.

Finishing up with a shake, Arlo flushed, stepping back into the tub. He picked up his costume, holding it under the shower, before wringing it out and hanging it over the shower curtain. He would deal with it later. Right now, he had to rush to get ready.

====================

CHARACTERS

Music - Arlo
A man in his mid 20s. Nothing new to add.
Protagonist

Ms. Miriam Donaldson
A lovely little old lady who makes the best cookies.
Minor Character

It’s a good thing I was upfront about struggling to keep a schedule. At the rate I’m going, I’m going to loop around to the following week at this rate.

Just a heads up, there’s no omo for the next few chapters, but I finally get to introduce the best secondary character.

====================

Chapter Three
Arlo

“Hello, earth to ‘Lo.” Clicking fingers startled Arlo to attention. “You’ve been distracted all day, man; you okay?”

“Hmm?” Arlo blinked. “Oh, sorry Chlo’, just tired.” He yawned. It was only half forced.

“What’s up?” Chloe’s playful grin shifted to a worried look. She readjusted her high ponytail, a sign of concern. “Is it nightmares again?”

“No, I’m fine.” Arlo faked a smile. Chloe didn’t seem convinced. “I really did just have a restless night, that’s all.” He put on a more genuine smile. Chloe raised a brow.

“Well… alright.” Chloe readjusted her blonde ponytail again. She took a sip of her float. “You know you can talk to me about anything, right?”

“Yeah I know.” Arlo wasn’t sure he could. Not this time. Taking note of his forgotten float — he had been stirring the straw for the past twenty minutes, all the ice cream and soda had mixed into mush — he took a sip. Tasty mush. Chloe sighed, scooping out some cream with her straw.

“Look, whatever’s bugging you, you gotta face it head on.” Chloe managed through a mouthful of cream. “If someone’s causing you stress at work or…” She lowered her voice. “Work…” Another sigh. “Look, you gotta talk things out. And if that won’t work, well… I’d say fight, but you were always the runt.” She pulled Arlo close and gave him a noogie.

“Okay okay, you win!” Arlo laughed, struggling. “Lemme go already!” With a superior smirk, Chloe let him go. Arlo pouted, rubbing his head. “I’m older. You just got fat ‘cos you stole all the nutrients while I was- Hey!” He was dragged back in for a second noogie.

“So you gonna talk to me now?” Chloe grinned once she let Arlo go. “Also finish your float. I’m almost done.”

“It really was just a restless night.” Arlo was still giggling. He took a breath. “Some jerk sounds like he’s really gonna make the project bomb.” He gave a pointed look.

“Ohh.” Chloe nodded. “You need to go sort that out?” Arlo blushed. “Oh!” She lowered her voice again. “You totally got your ass handed to you, didn’t you?” She cackled. “Told ya you were the weak one.” Arlo responded with a punch to Chloe’s arm. “So, where are you heading?”

“Corner of North and Taurus.” Arlo shrugged. Chloe’s laughter stopped.

“But isn’t that-” Chloe frowned.

“Yep.” Arlo nodded.

“But doesn’t that-” Concern grew on Chloe’s features.

“Mhm.” Arlo pulled his straw out, sucking it clean.

“But won’t that mean-” Chloe leaned in close.

“Pretty much.” Arlo licked his lips. He downed his drink.

“Well no wonder you’re such a mess today.” Chloe sat back. “You sure you don’t need to do something about it?”

“Yeah I’ll clean it up later.” Arlo nodded. “I made sure it was pretty useless yesterday.” He tried to remember what he did with the remote.

“Well… Okay.” Chloe sighed. She folded her arms on the mint tabletop, resting her head. “My boss has been on my ass for like a month now.” She mumbled into her arms. “He can be a real bitch when it comes to this whole ‘teamwork’ shit.”

“You can always leave.” Arlo offered. “Like you said, you’re the better fighter, and I’m doing alright.”

“Nah.” Chloe turned to face Arlo. “Anyway, ‘cides, they give ya free jackets when you join.”

My sister?!? Into fashion!?!” Arlo slapped his face in mock alarm, struggling not to laugh.

“Oh get over yourself you brat.” Chloe shoved Arlo. He flailed as his chair tipped back, breathing hard as he gripped the table, barely staying upright. “Pfft, serves you right, you jerk.” Chloe laughed. “Anyway, you think the anime store’s open yet?”

There’s the nerd I know and put up with.” Arlo teased, poking out his tongue. “Oh! Ms. Donaldson!”

“Who?” Chloe tilted her head.

“My neighbour with the great baking?” Arlo rolled his eyes. A flash of recognition crossed Chloe’s face. “Yeah, her. She’s having a party this… Weekend, I think? Sunday? Sunday! Yeah, she’s having a barbecue becuase of her daughter, I think. You wanna come?”

“Of course!” Chloe nodded. “Wouldn’t miss her cooking for the world!”

“Well you better hope the world doesn’t hear you and decide to apocalypse this weekend.” Arlo poked his tongue out. “I’ll tell you how it tasted as you’re running from zombies.”

“I’ll come over just to bite you.” Chloe laughed, standing as she pulled her backpack on. It depicted a popular anime. “C’mon, I wanna go already.” Her words brought a light dusting of pink to Arlo’s face. He shifted, taking note of his bladder. It was barely noticeable if he concentrated.

“I’ll be right back, just gonna…” Arlo trialed off, pointing to the restrooms.

“Oh, good call.” Chloe didn’t notice Arlo’s discomfort. “Yeah I gotta take a leak too.” She headed into the women’s. Arlo stepped into the men’s. A few minutes passed, nothing happening, before Arlo sighed, tucking himself away. He couldn’t be sure if it was nerves, or if he truly didn’t need to go, but he hoped it wouldn’t bite him in the ass later.

“Took you long enough.” Chloe teased as Arlo stepped out. “I thought you’d fallen in.”

“I was only gone like three-” Arlo was interrupted.

“Let’s go already!” Chloe dragged Arlo out into the mall.

As the day progressed, Arlo found himself relaxing, even having fun. By the mid afternoon, when Chloe dropped him home, Arlo had completely forgotten the events of the previous day. That was until he stepped into his bathroom. His supersuit was still hanging up where he left it.

Shit, I forgot to wash this. Arlo winced as he realised what it was. He picked his costume up, giving it a quick sniff. Okay, yeah, this really needs cleaning. He headed to his closet, depositing it in his mini washing machine. Washing powder, baking powder, cold, delicate, set. He turned on the machine.

Speaking of sorting things out… Heading to his closet, Arlo pulled out a spare costume. He sprayed some deodorant, switching to his hero persona. He was Music again.

====================

A few notes on this chapter.
I’m going back and forward on Chloe’s boss’ gender, so expect different pronouns. (I’m happy to hear peoples’ opinions on which I should stick with)
I’m aware that Music said “daughter” instead of “granddaughter” when talking about his neighbour. That was intentional.

CHARACTERS

Chloe
Arlo’s sister. An anime nerd, and Arlo’s closest friend.
Secondary Character

Hey look, I actually managed to post on the right day. Now watch as that never happens again.

⚠️ Idk how else to word it, but… Words like “freak” are used. (But he’s a hero dealing with villains, so…) Also, technically dubious consent?

====================

Chapter Four
Music

Music burst into Mystify’s lair. The villain’s alarms didn’t seem to be activated, surprising the hero. Had he been expected? He kept his guard up. His suspicions proved wrong, as he bumped into Pandor.

“Music!” Pandor backed up, fear on his face. “Wh-What are you-?” He was slammed up against the wall.

“Where’s Mystify?” Music’s ice-blue eyes narrowed.

“I-I dunno!” Pandor squeaked, legs kicking uselessly as he was pulled by his collar to eye level. “I swear, I don’t know where boss is!” He was dropped onto the hard metallic floor. “Wh-What are you even doing here? How’d you get past the-” Pandor pressed a few hidden buttons on his black glove. “Oh… Alarm’s deactivated…” He swallowed hard.

“Al-right then.” Music spoke through gritted teeth. “When will he be back?”

“I dunno!” Pandor held his hands up in a submissive manner. “He just told me he’d be back and…” Music’s bladder had taken this moment to remind him he hadn’t gone before he left, and this wasn’t lost on Pandor. “…and…”

“And what, you little creep?” Music was in a much better position this time. True, his bladder was getting pretty full, but he was able to push that aside, at least for now. “Well?”

“He… He said he wouldn’t tell.” Pandor was pressed hard against the wall, and he was shaking like a leaf. “If you ag-gree to be m-my t-t-plaything.” He couldn’t look Music in the eye, freckled cheeks turning a deep red.

“He really said that?” Music growled. A tinge of doubt slipped through, despite his efforts.

“M-Mhm.” Pandor nodded so hard he was forced to pause, holding his head. He took a breath, then continued. “He said he was sick of me um… y’know… messing with people… in um… in that way…” He was stumbling over his words, buttoning and unbuttoning the top button of his jacket.

“You know I could pummel you right?” Music’s expression was hard as he towered over the diminutive man.

“Th-That won’t sta-stop him from re-releasing the footage.” Pandor’s voice had raised in pitch till it was little less than a mouse’s squeak. Music took a step back.

“He wouldn’t.” Music’s tone wavered.

“I dunno, do you wanna take that chance?” Pandor slipped past Music the second he saw his chance. “L-Look, Music. Either you agree to this, or the footage of you we- um, th-that goes up for everyone to see.”

“Let’s talk about this.” Now it was Music’s turn to be at a loss. “Are you seriously expecting me to just agree to being your slave like that? Why wouldn’t Mystify tell me himself? How do you expect me to do my job when I just have to sit back and let a villain of all things run this town?”

“N-No, you don’t understand.” Pandor pulled his jacket around himself to hide the growing tent in his pants. “He won’t even so much as bring it up while you’re fighting. Heck, he doesn’t even want to see you like that. But he was sick of me… well… y’know…” Pandor’s voice broke. Music frowned, confusion etched on his face. “He wants you to piss yourself for me, okay!” Pandor took in a gasp of air, eyes squeezed shut, and body tense. He had gone from olive to scarlet.

“…Oh…” Music blinked as he finally picked up on what Pandor actually wanted. “You’re joking, right? That’s even worse than doing nothing!”

“N-No, not during fighting or anything!” Pandor was starting to look like a disagreeable bobblehead. “Just with the two of us. He doesn’t even wanna see it.”

“And if I do this… He won’t tell?”

“Won’t breathe a word of it.” Pandor nodded so hard he almost fell over.

“So…” Music’s brain was reeling. “You… want me to piss myself?” His dick twitched. “What about my costume?”

“Bring spare clothes.” Pandor offered. “I can buy you some if you give me sizes.” His excitement was as clear as the large outline straining against his black pants.

“How… How long do I have to think about this?” Music couldn’t believe he was even considering such a ludicrous offer. But if it meant he could keep his reputation…

“Um…” Pandor seemed to snap back into the moment. “Look, forget I said anything. I’ll talk with the boss. Get him to change his mind. We can just pretend you were never here, okay?” He was buttoning and unbuttoning again.

“I’ll do it.” Music sighed. Pandor doubletook.

“Ek-Excuse me?” Pandor’s squeaked. He shook his head. “N-No, really. I’ll talk with boss! Get him to drop it entirely! We don’t have to bring it up e-ever again!”

“And what?” Music crossed his arms. “Risk him saying no and being the laughingstock of Taayko? No, I’d rather die. I’ll be your little s- … that. But I refuse to touch your gross junk.” Though he wouldn’t admit it, his dick had already made its choice the moment he understood what Pandor was asking.

“Seriously?” Pandor’s eyes almost bugged out of his head, a real feat since they already looked buggy enough through his thick goggles. “You have no idea how grateful I am!”

I think I have some. Music’s gaze dropped to Pandor’s pants. He stared at the ceiling, clearing his throat.

“It’s not like I have much choice, is it?” Music rolled his eyes. “Alright, when do you want me?” He looked defeated.

“What?” Pandor closed his jacket again.

“Well, I’m not about to ruin my other suit.” Music pointed out. “When do you want me?”

“O-Oh!” Pandor pressed a few buttons on his glove. His goggles lit up, the glass going black. “Um… I’m not sure what’s happening in my schedule this week. Can’t I just call you or something?”

“Call me?” Music raised a brow. “How do I know you’re not going to track me?”

“Aside from the fact we would’ve already?” Pandor pointed out, typing on an unseen keyboard. “Look, boss may be a ruthless villain, but he at least respects privacy. You have a heroline, right?”

“… How did you know?” Music shot Pandor a look.

“How else would you be able to show up any time boss was planning a heist or whatever?” Pandor shrugged. “I’ve got my contacts open if you wanna pair.”

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Music mumbled. “Gimme a sec.” He pulled what looked like a belt-buckle from his one-piece. It depicted a quaver. He twisted the heroline one click to the left. “Alright, ready.” He pressed and held on the buckle. Pandor pressed a few more buttons on his gloves. “Okay paired. I’ll call you.” His caramel eyes reappeared as the glowing faded away. His demeanour switched almost instantly from calm to nervous. “U-Um, so… t-tomorrow or something?”

“Uh, sure?” Music nodded. “Tomorrow or something.”

====================

EDIT: Completely forgot to warn readers about the ultimatum Pandor gave Music. That was my bad. Idk if counts as dubious consent or what, but don’t worry, the “dubious” will be dropped soon enough. Darn my characters and their free will.
Not sure if that’s a spoiler or not, but this is an omo story, this outcome was inevitable.

The heroline bit actually came from the question of “How do heroes actually GET messages from their mayor, or whoever?” Some have phones, sure, and others have big ol’ computers, but how about the rest of them?
Okay, that and Teen Titans. Specifically that one scene in Terra, where everyone’s belts and stuff started to blink.

As for colouring - Google keeps giving different answers on what each colour is called, so I never know what to put.

Edited by PandaSong
Forgot to add something. (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

First, @SoakedTwink Thank you so much! I’ll do my best.

Second, I apologise for literally disappearing for what… a week? Two?
Basically, had a bit of a health issue last week. (Not THE sickness, luckily) Got told I was fine, and just email a pic to the dr because they had no spare appointments. 20 mins later, got a phone call directing me to the local chemist where my medication would be ready, an appointment the following morning, and instructions to go to the emergency room if anything happened. Next morning, it took one look for them to send me to the hospital, with instructions to head to the ER if they were busy… Took a 2 hour nap in my car while I waited, then another 20 while I waited for the dr. End result, all was sorted, and I’m almost done with my meds.
TLDR - “You’re fine” turned into “get to the hospital ASAP” when they saw me. I’m better now.

I did get McDonald’s though, so all in all, a good day.

Plus side, have another omo-focused chapter to make up for it.

⚠️ Music calling Pandor things like weirdo and freak, and just not enjoying himself. (Panic and shy bladder included)

(Put simply, denial is a jerk, and Music still needs to learn it’s okay to be into this. It’s one thing to find your fetish as you hit sexual awakening, another entirely to suddenly find out you’re into it in your 20s)

====================

Chapter Five
Music

Arlo’s heroline went off at almost ten pm, buzzing in his pocket. He closed the blinds, switching off the tv, before pulling his heroline out.

“Music, what’s the issue?” He spoke into the heroline as he hurried up the stairs.

“Hey, um…” Pandor’s voice stopped Music in his tracks, the hero suppressed a groan.

“What do you want?” Music already knew the answer.

“What’cha doing?” Pandor’s voice was shaking, despite how casual he was pretending to be.

“Look, do you want me to do… whatever for you or not?” Music was already regretting this. He trudged up his steps to find his outfit.

“If you could, please?” Pandor cleared his throat.

“Fine, gimme twenty.” Music found his mask, pulling it on.

“Um, d-don’t forget to da-drink something.” Pandor’s voice came through the speakers loud and clear as the audio switched to his suit. “Please?” He sounded close to terrified.

“Got it.” Music pulled his suit over his clothes — t-shirt and shorts — trying to ignore how the material bunched up uncomfortably. This was why he rarely wore more than underwear under his superwear.

“…Um…” Pandor didn’t know what to say. “Yeah…”

“Goodbye, Pandor.” Music clipped his heroline onto his uniform. Heading downstairs, he grabbed a bottle of water. Pausing only to chug. Stopping halfway, he let out a belch. Maybe let’s not give myself a stomachache. His belly felt kind of full, and he didn’t really want to make himself sick. At least, no more sick than having to deal with that horny weirdo.

By the time Music got to the lair, he had finished the bottle, depositing it in a recycling bin on his way there. He was nervous, shifting slightly; not entirely due to his bladder. He could feel a rather strong urge already, but he was unsure whether that was due to nerves, all the water, or both. Stepping up to the door, he knocked, before realising how stupid he was. He reached down, twisting the heroline to dialback mode, hitting call.

“H-Hello!” Pandor answered within moments. A thud and a clatter could be heard through the line.

“Did you seriously just leap at the phone?” Music didn’t know whether to laugh or roll his eyes.

“Um… no?”

“Mhm?” Music was unconvinced. “Look, I don’t wanna set off your alarm, so will you let me in?”

“Damnit… Um, alarm’s off. Come right in.” Click.

Does the idiot never lock up? Music scoffed. And they say villains are getting smarter. He headed in, making his way straight into the main room.

“Uh, one second!” Pandor was still picking up nuts and bolts, stuffing them into a container. Nearby, a half-finished machine of some sort was lying open on a table.

“Well that explains the robots…” Music rolled his eyes, arms crossed as he watched the minion rush to clean up. “Alright, I’m here, now what? Do I just…” He couldn’t say it.

“Goodness no- ow!” Pandor bumped his head on the table. Music caught the container as it fell. Funny as this was, he didn’t really feel like watching the minion bumble around all night. “Uh, thanks.” Pandor rubbed his head, pulling himself to his feet.

“I just didn’t want to deal with you being an idiot for hours while I just stood here laughing.” Music rolled his eyes. “So if you don’t want me here, then where are we heading?”

“Uh…” Pandor looked around as he deposited the various items in the container, closing the lid. “Come… um… come with me.” He held out a hand. Music didn’t move. He dropped his hand, heading off into the lair. After a moment’s pause, Music followed him. They headed through a maze of hallways, passing door after door. Soon enough, the two found themselves at a simple white door.

“Why this place?” Music frowned as the door was slid open. A mattress was on the floor in the far corner, sheet rumpled, and blanket half on the floor. Countless pieces of paper littered the floor. A laptop was charging on a small shelf, the only bit of furniture in the room.

“Just follow me.” Pandor closed the door behind them, opening a door at the foot of the bed. It lead into a bathroom.

“What, is this the dungeon, or whatever?” Music teased. Pandor went red.

“It’s… my room, actually.” Pandor mumbled, rubbing his arm. Music winced.

“Uh, it looks…”

“Like trash, I know.” Pandor interrupted. He shut the bathroom door, turning on the light.

“So uh…” Music shifted, scratching the back of his hood. “Do I just… take my costume off, or-?” He gestured to the toilet in the corner of the room. The lid was down.

“Um…” Pandor buttoned and unbuttoned the top of his jacket. “I dunno… I’ve never done this before. Just wear whatever or something?” He sat on the toilet, one leg crossed gently over the other, hands in his lap to hide his shame.

“Well… okay then.” Music moved to take off his hood. “Uh, you might wanna turn around?”

“Oh, right.” Pandor turned away, covering his face with one hand. “Hey um… Won’t I see you anyway?”

“Still.” Pulling off his costume, Music set it aside on the vanity. He tucked his hair into the back of his t-shirt, wishing he had a hair tie. “You can turn around now.”

“You seem pretty eager for a guy who literally couldn’t stand me a few hour-.” Pandor turned. He went red, turning away. “N-Nu-Nice, um, shirt.”

“No.” Music interrupted. “No love, no crushes, no. I’m doing this to keep you lot quiet.”

“I am not crushing on you.” Pandor went redder. “You’re not even my type, anyway.” He added with a mumble.

“So what’s your type, anyway?” Music teased. Let’s see how you feel, getting all embarrassed. Not fun, huh?

“That’s none of your business!” Pandor’s voice broke. “Just, just shut up!”

“Pff, some villain you are.” Music scoffed. A wave of need crossed his bladder. “Look, I’m not gonna stand here all day. Do you want me to… Do you want this or not?”

“Very much.” Pandor spoke under his breath. He blushed, realising that he’d been heard. “Um… yeah just… um…”

“Should I stand in the shower?” Music had no idea what he was doing.

“I dunno?” Neither did Pandor, it seemed. “Just… Just do whatever you want I guess?”

“What I want is not to be doing this.” Music shifted as a second wave followed the first. He was fuller than he realised. “Look, I’d prefer you decided fast, it’s getting uncomfortable.”

“It is?” Pandor’s gaze was drawn to Music’s shorts. “H-How uncomfortable?”

“Well, I definitely have to… I mean, I can wait, I’d just prefer not to, you know?” Music stuffed his hands into his shorts with a shrug.

“Would you like a drink, then?” Pandor offered.

“Why do you want me to drink more? I literally said I already have to- Oh…” Music finally understood. “You don’t want me to go, you want me to not go! I can do that. Just let me… that before I leave.” He nodded his head toward the toilet, biting his lip as his bladder began to anticipate the relief that wasn’t about to follow.

“And if I don’t?” Pandor’s voice came out deeper than Music was expecting.

“You’re not seriously going to make me walk all the way home busting to piss are you?” Music was incredulous. Pandor groaned, shifting. “Right, wrong choice of words.” He sighed. “Just… Jack off or whatever.”

“N-No, I’m fine!” Pandor squeaked.

“Seriously?” Music had to laugh at the absurdity. His bladder jolted. “I’m giving your horny ass all the fetish fuel you’d ever want and you’re not even going to enjoy it?”

“Can…” Pandor grunted. “Can you pass me that towel?” Rolling his eyes, Music handed Pandor the towel hanging up on the wall. Pandor simply covered himself.

“Suit yourself, freak.” Music shifted. His bladder was certainly feeling it. Despite all the water he’d drunk, his mouth felt dry. He swallowed.

“C-Can you drink a cup of water, please?” Pandor nodded toward an empty cup resting on the vanity.

“Sure, why not?” Music shrugged. Anything to make him blow his load so I can piss and get the fuck out. He cleaned the cup the best he could with a hand towel, before filling it. His bladder reacted to the sound of running water, and he found himself unable to stay still. His dick started to rise from the pressure. Shit!

“Drink it aaaaall up, hero.” Pandor gripped his thighs, eyes locked on Music’s crotch.

“I don’t get why you’re into this shit.” Music rolled his eyes, lifting the cup to his lips. Pandor’s mouth probably touched th- Shit, I gotta piss so bad! Music froze as cold water began to trickle down his throat. It felt like he had a direct line from mouth to bladder, as his urge shot up from uncomfortable to very noticeable. His hand twitched toward his his dick, choosing instead to grab the side of his shorts.

“Bet it feels like you gotta piss, huh?” Pandor swallowed.

“Obviously.” Music rolled his eyes. One hand disappeared beneath Pandor’s towel, but the minion still wouldn’t jerk it. “No reply?” Music smirked. His bladder squeezed, and he let out a groan. “Just… just hurry up already, I actually gotta go.”

“No can do, hero.” Pandor purred. “I’ll finish when I finish. Guess you just gotta wait.”

“You haven’t even started, perve.” Music’s hand disappeared into his pocket. He subtly pinched his head of his dick. Not subtly enough. He noted, as Pandor shifted, panting.

“You must be thirsty.” Pandor’s attention moved to the empty cup, for just a moment. “Go ahead, take a drink.”

“No, I’m fine.” Music lied. He was anything but fine.

“Drink, hero.” Pandor demanded. Music poured another cup, squirming as he tried to ignore the heavy feeling in his bladder. He crossed his legs, first one way, then the other. The cup wasn’t filling fast enough. Mmng, my bladder, cmon! Once it was fill, Music moved the glass to his lips. He hesitated. “Drink, hero.” Pandor repeated. With a sigh, Music downed the cup, his shifting developing into marching on the spot. Shit! Bad idea! I’m gonna pop!

“Ok you’ve had your fun, now move.” Music’s hands buried themselves deep into his pockets. He searched frantically for his dick, squeezing hard.

“No.” Pandor barely managed. He looked just as uncomfortable.

“Seriously, I’m about to piss myself.” Music’s body was beginning to tie itself into knots.

“Do it.” Pandor ordered.

“You know what, screw you, I will.” Music tried to relax. His bladder seized up. C’mon already! I just have to piss! He turned to Pandor. “I can’t.”

“Then I guess you don’t have to-” Pandor began.

“I mean it.” Music whimpered. “I can’t go. Please, Pandor.”

“…Okay.” Pandor wrapped the towel around himself — not that it mattered, his ‘interest’ was obvious — stepping aside to let Music pass. Music was already shoving past him, one hand on the waistband of his shorts, tugging the front down in anticipation for that heavenly release. Finally in front of the bowl, Music tried to relax. His bladder refused to let go.

“You have to leave.” Music whined, one arm wrapped protectively around his waist, and his swollen, quivering dick in his other hand. “I really can’t go and it hurts.” He heard the door open and close. Music looked back; Pandor had actually left. Finally able to relax, Music aimed at the side of the bowl. Still nothing.

C’mon bladder! Music begged. Now’s not the time to be shy! With no other ideas, he waddled, stance wide, to the vanity, bladder throbbing with every step. Squirming as he reached for the tap, Music turned on the water.

“No no no no no.” Music wrapped one hand around his shaft, squeezing and tugging as he felt piss begin beading at the tip of his dick. His other hand gripped the head. He writhed, almost tripping over himself in his rush to make it back. Piss began to trickle out despite his best efforts, pitter-pattering on the linoleum floor.

Safe at the toilet, Music was able to relax. He waited. And waited. Piss continued to trickle out, making soft tinkling sounds into the bowl. If anything it only made things harder. Which is not to say more difficult. Music swallowed as he was forced to face his problem. He was hard, achingly so.

I can’t believe I’m doing this. Music groaned. He began to stroke himself, biting back moan after moan. Not more than a few minutes later, Music came into the toilet, barely holding back a cry of relief. His bladder constricted, trickling at first, before rising in intensity and power.

“F-F-Finally…” Music shuddered, his entire body loosening up. He stumbled, falling hard into the wall, his piss going everywhere before he was able to aim properly. A blush crossed his face as he tried to ignore his mess.

====================

Hey look, actual omo in this omo story.

I wanna take this moment to talk about why I wrote this story… You know, aside from “was horny, made dudes”. So many stories - especially those in the mainstream (pfft) - depict dom/sub relationships as if the sub has no rights. If that’s what you want in a fiction, all the more power too you. But it’s getting to the point where “subs are subs, their words don’t matter” is the default in fiction.
Okay, maybe I probably shouldn’t have started with a niche fetish most people run from, but you gotta start somewhere.
All I’m saying is, subs are people too, and relationships - of all types - should be built on trust.

TLDR - Relationships are built on trust. Subs are people too.

Tune in next week when Music has an existential crisis and avoids the world.
(I joke, but not entirely. Dude needs to get himself together and work through his feelings)

Gonna put this in spoilers, in case you want to find out through the story itself, but

Spoiler

I’ve only written omo scenes involving both Music and Pandor so far - there’s one more I’m excited to share, followed by a longer break for plot - but I have plans for him to experiment as he gets more comfortable with his newfound kink.
In fact, I have a… fairly wide variety of different situations - both accidental and on purpose - that I can pull from, as the story really gets going. Heck, I have yet to add Mystify (Pandor’s boss) back into the story, even with over triple the current posted chapters written, and he should make for some fun added danger.

While I’m talking spoilers, I’ve been wondering something. What are y’all’s opinions on

Spoiler

Female omo in this male-centric story? Or omo with trans characters (male, female, or NB)? Or, heck, actual sex, since I’m asking?

At this point, I haven’t added any of those in, but if my readers are comfortable with one - or or more - I’ll have a wider repertoire of situations to choose from, should the… well, need, arise.
Obviously the story will remain protagonist-focussed, but that doesn’t mean protagonists the only people allowed to pee… Though I’m sure Pandor would prefer if the protag was the only one not allowed to.

Either way, if anyone has other questions, I’m happy to answer.

Edited by PandaSong (see edit history)

Happy NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) to anyone participating! I’ll still be posting on a (hopefully) weekly basis, but this month I’m focussing on one of my more SFW novels. I’d share page one, since I’m really proud of my prose in that one, but I really don’t want people finding this account after I publish the full novel.
All I can say is that it centres around an older-style French mansion run by a young man with a wicked temper.

As for this chapter, I’m finally proud to present the “other side of the coin” so to speak. Sorry about the shorter chapter.

====================

Chapter Six
Pandor

Pandor panted as he collapsed against the door. He had absolutely coated that towel. Gotta wash that ‘fore boss gets back. He felt too good to move. ‘Cides, Music’ll want me soon enough anyways. He waited for the call, tucking himself into his pants and buttoning up. Geez, is the kid still going? Which was shortly followed by Kid? He’s probably older than I am.

Pandor frowned. The hero still hadn’t said anything. Surely his bladder wasn’t that big. Pandor cupped his ear against the door. He pulled himself to his feet, opening the door a crack. Yeah he’s still going. He could hear a trickling sound. Pandor bit his lip. Surely he’ll be too busy pissing to notice me, right? He opened the door again, peeking in.

The tap caught his eye first. It was still running. Pandor tiptoed in, turning it off. Unable to help himself, he peeked at Music. The hero was still facing the loo. Pandor frowned as his brain caught up with his ears. He’s not pissing. Turning, Pandor realised that Music had fallen against the wall. He looked like he was about to collapse.

Hurrying to the hero’s side, Pandor reached past him, gently putting the lid down. His cheeks burned as he saw the mess. It seemed that Music hadn’t quite made it, not entirely. Now’s not the time. He berated himself. Reaching out, Pandor was unsure if he should move Music or not.

The hero’s legs buckled suddenly, forcing Pandor to hold him up. The stout man was barely able to get Music safely onto the toilet. Blushing as he realised Music still had his cock out, Pandor pulled the hand towel off its rung, pulling it over Music’s lap. He rushed to get a glass of water.

“Drink.” Pandor offered Music the glass. The hero frowned, tucking himself away. “Not like that.” Pandor shook his head. “You’re probably lightheaded. Cold water will help.”

“Why?” Music barely managed to croak.

“Why what?” Pandor was confused. “Seriously, take a sip at least.” The poor guy was probably exhausted.

“This.” Music panted. He took a sip. And then a gulp. Next thing Pandor knew, the water was gone. Pandor removed the cup from Music’s shaking hands; the last thing he needed was broken glass on top of all this. “Why are you being so nice?” Music managed to get out. Pandor felt his stomach drop.

“It’s the right thing to do.” Pandor shrugged. That, and I really don’t wanna explain this to the boss.

“Isn’t me falling over dead the goal?” Colour was finally coming back into Music’s cheeks.

“Wha- No!” Pandor was shocked. Did the hero really think that little of him? “Maimed, maybe, but not dead.”

“You’re joking, right?” Music didn’t sound convinced.

“I’m serious.” Pandor was surprised by Music’s words. “Boss really respects you, y’know.”

“Then why is he doing this to me?” Music rubbed his belly. The pit in Pandor’s stomach grew to a void.

“Well…” Pandor fiddled with his buttons. He could feel Music’s gaze on him, even without looking up.

“What is it?” Music’s tone was, to say the least, not amused.

“Promise you won’t be mad?” Pandor gripped the cup hard. He realised he was biting his nails again, and moved to hold the cup with both hands. That was the one downside to taking his gloves off.

“Pandor.” The fight was back in Music’s tone. Guilt washed over Pandor with the force of an asteroid. The shorter villain was frozen as he fought between his conscience and libido. “Pandor!” Music barked.

“He didn’t say anything.” Pandor blurted out. He covered his mouth. I’m dead. This is where I die.

“What?” Music’s tone was ice. Pandor flinched. “Pandor, what do you mean he didn’t say anything?”

“There’s no tape or blackmail, I made it all up; I’m sorry!” Pandor yelped, covering his face. “I’m an idiot who thinks with his cock, and I’m sorry!” He blinked back the tears that threatened to fall. “Just… just beat the crap out of me already. I deserve it.” He squeezed his eyes shut. When he opened them again, Music had already gone.

====================

So we finally get to Pandor’s first chapter! Plot twist, it’s a co-protag story… Music is still the main focus, though. (At least, as far as I’ve written)

I felt so bad (probably less than Pandor does) about having to trick Music with blackmail, but we all know nothing was going to change if Music had anything to say about it.

As for the way Pandor thinks/speaks, I dropped it later in the story, but plan to fix that if/when I ever edit this.

As for character profiles (below) I plan to add an updated one at some point. Maybe every dozen chapters or so, if anything really changes, I’ll compile all known info into an “updated character profile”, if people are interested in them? (That’s about every few months if you’re not binging this)

CHARACTERS

Pandor
Still a perve and a villain, but he doesn’t like to see people suffering… More than intended.
Co-Protagonist

And now back to my less-fetish-fuelled work… I say completely ignoring that chapter one begins with a full bladder.
(Except this time, for plot purposes. Need to get the protagonist out of bed and close enough to hear the plot moving… Might consider rewriting the scene as a stand-alone omo story and post it here at some point… Y’know, after I change just enough that I won’t be found)

• 2 weeks later...

So between writing and life, things just got away from me…
On a more positive note, one of my best friends just found out they’re into omo, and wanted to do some exploring. My partner (bless her soul) isn’t into it herself, so she said she doesn’t mind us messing with desperation. I don’t know what I did to deserve those two, but I feel like the luckiest man alive.

====================

Chapter Seven
Arlo

Arlo ignored his heroline. It had been going off at random times for the past few days. Chloe had agreed to cover for him,  but there was only so long he could be out of action before the mayor demanded to see him.

Another call. This time on his phone. Groaning, Arlo reached for the phone. It was Chloe.

“Didn’t I tell you to just message?” Arlo murmured, pulling his blanket back over his head.

“I’ll be there in five, and I’m bringing ice cream and a shitty movie.” Chloe ignored Arlo. “Deal with it.”

“Chloe, I’ll be-” Arlo paused as he realised the line was dead. “Damnit Chlo’.” Grumbling, he turned over, depositing the phone back onto his dresser. He really didn’t want to deal with this right now. Soon enough, he could hear knocking on his front door.

Maybe if I ignore her, she’ll go away. Arlo hoped. Minutes later, he seemed to get his wish. Maybe now I can- Shit, the window! Arlo leapt out of bed to close his window, but it was already too late. Chloe leapt easily from his tree to his room.

“Great, you’re up.” Chloe grinned. “It’s already Saturday, and I’m not about to miss the party tomorrow, so we’ve got one day to get you out of your rut.”

“Gee thanks.” Arlo deadpanned. “I feel so loved.”

“Oh come on, ya big baby.” Chloe gripped Arlo’s shoulders, whirling him toward his bedroom door. “You know what they say: there is cool shit to do, but it can’t come to you. And who knows, dude-”

“Please stop quoting musicals at me.” Arlo grumbled.

“Not until you smile.” Chloe lead Arlo down the stairs. “You know you’re never-”

“Yeah yeah, fully dressed.” Arlo rolled his eyes. “I know. I’m fine, just been a bit sick, that’s all.”

“So who is he?” Chloe was focussing on not falling down the stairs.

“Where did this come from?” Arlo’s cheeks lit up like Rudolph’s nose.

“Girl, whatever.” Chloe shrugged. “I always just assumed you were gay.”

“Bi actu- that’s not the point.” Arlo stopped. “There’s no girl, no guy, I’m perfectly fine Chlo’.”

“You literally haven’t showered.” Chloe dragged Arlo backwards, depositing him on the sofa. “Last time you were this much of a wreck, Bobby Carmichael asked Danni Fischer to the prom.” Dropping her backpack on the coffee table, she pulled out a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream, and a packet of plastic spoons. “Eat.” She handed him a spoon, along with the half-melted ice cream.

“Or maybe I haven’t had the energy to get out of bed because I just have the flu?” Arlo put the ice cream down.

“The flu doesn’t make you stare wistfully into the distance while we’re hanging out.” Chloe countered. “Disney or Ghibli?” Arlo pointed. “Good choice.” Chloe put the DVD in. “Cmon ‘Lo, I thought we told each other everything.” Sitting down, one arm around Arlo, and the ice cream between her legs, Chloe pressed play. She turned the volume down.

“We do.” Arlo fiddled with the spoon in his hands. “It’s just… I don’t even really know what happened.”

“Well… I haven’t seen any news about a bomb scare yet.” Chloe spooned out some ice cream. “Let’s start there.”

“Oh um, that turned out to be a false thing.” Arlo stiffened. There’s no way I’m telling her about that!

“So it was about the bomb scare!” Chloe stood. The ice cream began to tip and she caught it with a furry tail. “Oops.” She grabbed it with her hands, setting it down on the table. The tail retracted.

“You’re getting really good with your shapeshifting.” Arlo noted. Thank you god of distractions!

“Really?” Chloe grinned. “I’ve been practising a lot with- ababababab, no, this isn’t about me.” Well, it was worth a shot… “Look, ‘Lo, I know you probably wanna avoid this person forever, but that’s no way to live.” Chloe put her hand on Arlo’s shoulder. It was cold. Arlo sighed.

“It’s just…” Arlo was bending the spoon slightly in his hands. “What do you even do if someone tricks you into doing something you really didn’t want to?”

“Well…” Chloe took another mouthful of ice cream, twirling the spoon in her mouth. “I’m not sure. What do you mean ‘really don’t want to’?” Arlo squirmed, saying nothing. Chloe gave a shrug. “Honestly, unless Sunrise is giving an order, or The Human Shield is trying to haze me again, I just won’t do something I don’t feel is right. Even then, I probably won’t do it.”

“But, what if you have to do it anyway.” Arlo asked. “What if, by not doing it, your reputation will be ruined?”

“I wouldn’t put myself in a situation where my rep could be ruined.” Chloe shivered as she bit into a chocolate chip. “Honestly, Lo’, if someone manages to find dirt on something that goes against my morals, I guess my only advice would be to take a long hard look at my actions, and ask myself if I really am against what I did, or if I’m just lying to myself because that’s what I’m supposed to believe.”

For a time, the two remained silent, content with watching the movie. It was a classic, a love story between a young man and his cleaning lady.

“Do you think she’s changing ages because of love, or because she’s stopped focussing on the curse?” Chloe broke the silence. She was leaning against Arlo, chewing her spoon.

“Love, most likely.” Arlo shrugged, scooping out some ice cream. It had already been half eaten. “Isn’t that what these sorta movies push on people? Anyone can find love?”

“What, even if your love is a selfish, whiny manchild?” Chloe snorted.

“Selfish, whiny manchildren need love too.” Arlo found himself giggling.

“Do you think we’ll ever find love?” Chloe glanced up at Arlo. “Oh, sorry.” She pulled the spoon out, dropping it onto the coffee table. “Forgot you hated the whole ‘lying down eating’ thing.”

“Yeah…” Arlo shivered.

“Yeah we’ll find love, or yeah stop doing that?” Chloe gave Arlo a playful shove.

“I don’t think hero work is exactly the best place to meet the person of my dreams, Chlo’.” Arlo laughed.

“What, you think some big hunk of a villain can’t come out of nowhere and sweep you off your feet?” Chloe teased.

“Maybe a big lug.” Arlo couldn’t help but giggle. “I guess you could say I had… fallen for him?” The giggles ceased. “Nah, I don’t want someone. I couldn’t give them the time or attention they’d need, and I’d hate to keep something from someone I want to be open with.”

“And yet you’re keeping things from me?” Chloe raised a brow, giving a playful smirk.

“That’s not the same, Chloe.” Arlo sat forward, fidgeting with his spoon. “This… fuck, I don’t even know what this is!”

“Do you have feelings for him?” Chloe asked.

“What?” The spoon broke in Arlo’s hands.

“Or her.” Chloe shrugged. “Look bro, I’m not going to judge you if you got a thing for one of your villains. Love’s a bitch sometimes. She does what she wants.”

“I don’t love him.” Arlo crossed his arms, sitting back with a huff. “He just… He has dirt on me, and manipulated me into…” A blush coated Arlo’ face as he failed to suppress the memories. He shook his head. “Look, it doesn’t matter what he did, because I saw through his lies, and it’s all over with.”

“Yet it still plays on your mind.” Chloe wrapped an arm around Arlo, pulling him close. “I won’t push anymore, but whatever choice you make from this, I’ll be there for you. That’s what siblings do.”

“Siblings also break into your house and eat all your food.” Arlo couldn’t hold back a smirk.

“Hey, you did it in the womb.” Chloe grinned. “It only stands to reason I get to do the same out of it.”

You evicted me.” Arlo laughed. “I was born first, remember?”

“Oh sweet, free house.” Chloe grinned. She ducked to avoid a low flying pillow.

====================

I don’t know what it is about those two, but they’re so fun and easy to write.

CHARACTERS

Music - Arlo
Older sibling. Hates when people eat lying down.
Protagonist

Chloe
Younger sibling. Shapeshifting powers.
Secondary Character

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much, WetTwink! Yes I plan to continue.

On that note, I apologise for leaving the story without an update for so long. Life took… a bit of a turn, and a friend ended up in a dangerous situation. They’re safe now, but understandably, I had more important things on my mind lately. Didn’t even finish NaNo.

As for the friend who’s into omo, I’m gonna try to convince them to either get an account or let me reword their accounts into actual stories, because they’re surprisingly good for someone who just found out they’re into this…

⚠️ Reference to being hurt. Self hate.

====================

Chapter Eight
Pandor

Another restless night. Another day full of unfinished projects. Pandor absently flipped a wrench, staring down at a half-finished invention. Usually while Boss was gone, he finished at least half a dozen. But this time? The remote he had been working on remained on his workbench, untouched. Ever since what happened with Music — what Pandor had done to Music — he just couldn’t focus.

The wrench clattered to the ground, startling Pandor. He pulled up his previous calls, hovering over Music. Sighing, he pressed the back button instead; the hero hadn’t answered yet, what would make this any different?

A small icon appeared on the top left of Pandor’s vision. Someone was at the door. Forcing himself to his feet, Pandor trudged over to the main panel. He really should put the alarm on, but what was the point? They were already probably inside. Pressing a button on the panel, Pandor was surprised to see whose face popped up on screen.

“M-Music?!?” Pandor stumbled back on instinct. The hero was heading straight for him. Panicking, Pandor ran left, then right, then left again. There was no time! Lifting his arm, he sniffed. Crap, where’s the deodorant? With no time for anything else, Pandor ducked behind the panel.

“Pandor!” The door slid open. “I know you’re in here!” Swallowing, Pandor squeezed his eyes closed. “Dumbass, the alarm is still off. Also, you left your camera on.” Footsteps approached Pandor’s hiding spot.

Dang it, Tes, stop being a wimp and just take the beating. Pandor bit his lip until it stung. You deserve it anyway, you were the idiot that thought with your- He struggled not to clear his throat.

“Pandor, I mean it. Don’t make search the entire base.” Music tapped his foot. “Also, I know you’re here alone, otherwise Mystify would already be here.”

Just man up and take the beating already. You’re used to ‘em. Taking a breath, Pandor peeked over the panel.

“Um, h-hey, hero.” Pandor stood, hands in a submissive gesture. “D-Didn’t see you there.”

“You’re a terrible liar, Pandor.” Music gave a smirk, before his expression shifted a serious one. “Look, we need to talk.”

“Okay, okay.” Pandor stepped out from behind the panel. He was shaking like a leaf. “I’ll come willingly. Please just don’t destroy the base, ‘kay?”

“Destroy the- What are you talking about?” Music frowned.

“Look I know you hate me.” Pandor’s words were running together so fast he barely had time to stammer. “I deserve it. I know I’m just an idiot who thinks with his pants and I’ll never do it again, I swear!” He froze, eyes wide as Music grabbed him by the wrists.

“Ok first, I don’t hate you.” Music explained. “No more than usual anyway. Second, I’m not pissed at you for doing it, I’m pissed that you lied to me about it.”

“Well, in my defence, you wouldn’t have done it otherwise.” Pandor muttered.

“Defence or no, that’s just not how this shit works.” Music shot a glare at the smaller villain.

This it it. Pandor swallowed. This is how I die.

“I know you and Mystify have your own little dom sub thing going on, but that’s just not how it works in the real world.” Music continued, letting Pandor’s arms drop.

“Wha- N-No, Boss just pays me!” Pandor shook his head so hard his brain hurt. “We’re not-”

“I’m not finished.” Music snapped. Pandor fell silent. “Trust is something you gotta earn before I even consider trying this again.”

“I swear I would never-” Pandor began. And then it clicked. “Saywha-” Did Music just- No… No I’m just taking things out of context. But… he said ‘again’… Damnit Tes, stop thinking with your cock, that’s what got us into this mess! He’s just talking hypotheticals. He’d never really consider- Pandor became abruptly aware that Music was clicking his fingers in his face, trying to get his attention.

“You done being broken, dude?” Music raised a brow.

“Um… S-Say that again?” Pandor squeaked. Stop sounding excited. Nothing’s gonna happen.

“I said that if you expect me to keep doing this weird shit, you gotta prove I can trust you to respect my boundaries.” Music repeated. Pandor frowned. “I don’t get how you’re not getting this.” Music rolled his eyes. “I already know you’re a perve, stop acting all innocent already.”

“Y-You w-want to do this?” Pandor blinked.

“I don’t fucking know.” Music was almost hugging his arms. For a moment, his hero persona slipped. Then his bravado was back. “Anyway, better you than having to explain this shit to someone else.” He shrugged.

“And you’re okay with it?” Pandor couldn’t understand Music’s reasoning. He’s not even into omo.

“Well…” Music clicked his tongue. “I certainly don’t want to be fucking lied to again. But if you can prove that I can trust you — at least in this situation — I don’t see why I can’t try to figure out why you find this… this appealing.”

“…This is a joke.” Pandor struggled to find reason. “It’s gotta be. You hate me!”

“I don’t get why this is so hard for you to comprehend.” Music tilted his head, expression somewhere between amusement and annoyance. “It’s obvious that you wanna watch me… that! And I sure as fuck don’t want to tell anyone else about it, so it’s not like I have much choice.”

“Oh.” Stop sounding so disappointed; you know you’re ugly and unloved. Pandor cleared his throat. “S-So, you just want to do this until you can work through… whatever it is you’re trying to work through? And then we never bring it up again?”

“Pretty much.” Music nodded. “And just so I have a safety net, next time I want you to wet yourself, just so I have photo evidence.”

“Uhm…” Pandor rubbed the back of his neck. “Th-That might take a while…” I never thought that years of avoiding school bathrooms would come back and bite me in the butt.

“Doesn’t bother me.” Music shrugged. “As long as I can keep you silent, I’ve got aaalllll day.”

“I promise, I don’t want this getting out any more than you do.” Pandor assured the hero.

“Still, I’d rather have the safety.” Music pulled a phone seemingly from nowhere. “When does Mystify come back?”

“I usually get about a day’s warning.” Pandor rubbed the back of his head. Not that I’ve heard from him; he’s probably not gonna be back till, what, Monday?

“Great, then we’ve got all night.” Music clapped his hands together.

“Wh-What, now!?” Pandor blanched.

“I don’t see why not.” Music checked his phone. “It’ll give you time to explain what your deal is with this whole thing. Unless you can dish out but not give back.”

“Isn’t this exactly what I did to you?” Not that I blame him. Pandor thought. I deserve this anyway, with the way I treated him.

“Oh…” There was a pregnant pause. Music let out a sigh. “You have a point. Okay I’ll go, but I mean it. If you wanna see me like that again, I want some assurance first.”

“N-No, I’ll do it.” Pandor decided. “I deserve it anyway.”

“You know you're allowed to say no, right?” Music surprised Pandor. “What? You’re entirely right, trust goes both ways, and if I wanna know you’ll respect my boundaries, I gotta take the initiative myself.”

“No really, it’s ok-ka-ka- It’s alright.” Pandor stumbled over his words, cheeks flaming. “You’re right, I did it to you first. It’s only fair you get to do it back.” He headed out of the room. “I’m not joking about it taking time, tho-.” He realised Music hadn’t moved. “Coming?”

“I don’t want you thinking you have to do this just because it’s right or whatever.” Music followed. “I know how it feels, so it’d be pretty shitty of me to do it back.” He didn’t seem to notice Pandor wince as he spoke.

“N-No, I’m fine with it.” Pandor was playing with his buttons again. “It’s just gonna take a while.” He focused on his bladder. Probably about a five. “A long while.”

====================

We’re about to enter multi-chapter desperation territory, hope you’re prepared. Because c’mon, if anyone’s going to focus on this a long time, it’s gonna be the one who’s actually into it.
Unfortunately, at least for the upcoming desperation saga, Pandor is going to be a bit self-hating, and there will be snippets of whiplash. Luckily, however, the two finally have an agreement. That’s going to make the upcoming (yet to be written) desperation scenes a lot easier to get through without a negative aftermath.

CHARACTERS

Pandor - ‘Tes’
Has been bullied before. Pretty much hates himself.
Protagonist

• 3 weeks later...

Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, happy Candlenights, or whatever else you celebrate.

Omo friend has given me express permission to post their stories. They don’t want to get an account, just in case. So I guess I have about… half a dozen stories on the back-burner, should I need them. And whoo boy are some of them great.

This week is the first actual week of rest I’ve gotten in a while… and every night brings a new problem. So I’ll probably come back from my vacation looking like death warmed up instead.

⚠️ Self hate.

====================

Chapter Nine
Music

“So…” Music shifted awkwardly. “Now what?” The two were in — of all things — a regular kitchen.

“As I said.” Pandor took a sip of his soda. He was seated in one of the dining chairs, turned to face Music. “This is gonna take a bit. If you just wanna go… wherever heroes go when they’re not being heroes, I can let you know when to come back.” Another sip. “Soda?”

“One, no, I’m not stupid enough to drink anything from you; and two, no, you could just sneak off and go the moment I leave.” Music was leaning against the doorway.

“I’m not gonna poison it.” Pandor ran his thumb over the lip of the soda. “I just… I don’t know what you want from me. I can’t rush this.” A few swallows. “And if I try to rush, all I’ll do is give myself a stomachache.”

“Then why don’t you just drink water?” Music rolled his eyes. “Of course you’ll get sick if you drink a bunch of soda.”

“Soda’s full of caffeine.” Pandor played with the tab on his can. “And caffeine is a diuretic.” He gave a sigh as Music frowned. “It makes you need to, yknow… go a lot more.” Pandor explained.

“So… Basically I’m stuck here?” Music asked. Pandor nodded, staring at the ground. Just great

“You can sit if you want.” Pandor gestured behind him.

“I’m fine here.” Music folded his arms. “How long did you say this was gonna take?”

“Dunno.” Pandor stared at his soda. “Depends how long it takes, I guess.” Neither man spoke for a time. Soon, Pandor’s soda was empty. He grabbed a second. “Sure you’re not thirsty?” He offered it to Music.

“I just don’t get it.” Music ignored the can. “What’s so great about something we do several times a day?”

“Dunno.” Pandor shrugged, almond skin reddening. The soda clicked open with a hiss, and he took a quick gulp. “Why do you find… whatever you find attractive, well, attractive?” Now it was Music’s turn to blush.

“Because it’s normal.” Music tone was sharper than intended. Pandor flinched. “No, sorry I…” Music began on instinct. Wait, why am I the sorry one? He’s the weirdo, not me.

“To you.” Pandor countered. The can crinkled in his grip. “Not to ace people, and not to people who don’t share your sexuality.”

Kinda hard to not share a sexuality if I like both dudes and dudettes. Music rolled his eyes. It was silent a time. Music was about to speak when Pandor continued.

“Look, I can’t help being like this.” Pandor was blinking hard. “Do you know how- Do have any ide- Have you ever-” He let out a breath of frustration. “I don’t know what to tell you, okay? Just… watching someone squirming around, holding themselves, begging to hold on just a moment more… I didn’t ask for this, okay?” His shoulders were tense, words tinged with venom. The can crumpled beneath his grip, soda spilling over his hands, dripping off the chair, and landing on the floor in a puddle.

“I got it.” Music rushed to the nearest paper towel, tearing off a few squares and heading back to clean.

“Th-Thanks, but I can do it.” Pandor mumbled. He didn’t look up, choosing instead to down the can, depositing it in the sink so he could wash his hands. He brought a cloth out from under the sink, spraying it with a cleaning solution, getting on his hands and knees to clean it.

“I can help, really.” Music was already heading back to collect more paper towels.

“It was my fault.” Pandor shook his head. “Anyway, I gotta clean it properly, Boss’ll be pretty mad if bugs get in.”

“How much is he paying you to be his bitch?” Music laughed as he stood, watching.

“Free house and all the mechanical parts I could ask for, mostly.” Pandor finished cleaning. “Be careful, it’s still a little slippery over here.”

“Haven’t you ever thought about — oh I don’t know — betraying Mystify and taking your inventions to the world?” Music cleaned his hands, leaving the sodden paper towels on the counter. “You could make a fortune off that, and make better choices, to boot. He needs you, you don’t need him.”

“Has it occurred to you that life isn’t always sunshine and daisies, hero?” Pandor collected the towels, dropping them in the trash beneath the sink, before washing his own hands. “It’s so easy for for someone tall, conventionally attractive, and charismatic. I barely make the five foot mark, if that, and, well… no one’s gonna be calling this ugly mug pretty.”

“Still, you have a knack with inventions.” Music pulled out a second chair, sitting the wrong way, arms crossed over the back. “And I say that as a dude that regularly breaks your shit. You have talent.”

“Again, life’s easy when you’re conventionally attractive.” Pandor grabbed a third can. “You sure you don’t want a drink?” Music shrugged, finally taking it. “You have your own reasons for being a hero, same as I got mine for, well, villainy.”

“Heh, and here I thought minions came for the money.” Music laughed. “I never would’ve guessed you had actual reasons for being a bad guy.” He waited for Pandor to grab himself a can and take a sip before even opening his own. “Still, I don’t get how anyone can knowingly make bad choices when good choices are an option. I don’t know how I could ever justify putting lives at risk, and for what… Glory? Honour? Showing your fifth grade bully what’s what? There’s gotta be a better way than all that.”

“Well…” Pandor paused for a time. Music frowned, tapping his foot as he waited. “Sometimes, life just pushes you too far, yknow?” He gave a shrug, taking a few gulps. “Anyway, what would you even know about all that? You’re practically the poster boy for a goodie two-shoes club.”

“As if.” Music scoffed. “I’m hardly the perfect hero. Sunrise would probably be a better choice.”

“Oh yeah, I heard they’ve been hanging around, the Heroic Justice.” Pandor gently swirled the liquid in his can, taking another swig. “That wouldn’t have anything to do with you, would it?”

“Wait the whole team’s been around?” Music was surprised. “I thought it was only Zoology.” Realising the can was to his lips, he moved it away.

“Huh… Wait till Boss hears about that…” Pandor grinned.

“Pfft, as if he’d be a threat to even one of the H.J.” Music let out a bark of laughter. “They’re the best of the best for a reason.” Hurt my sister and — humiliation or not — I will tell the world about your little fetish. His fingers curled around the can. “Anyway, I’m back so it’s a bit late to tell him anything.”

“I guess you’re right.” Pandor took another sip. He shook the can. It was almost empty. He tipped the can up, finishing it. “Excuse me a moment.”

“Oh no, I’m not letting you sneak off like that.” Music stood. “You leave and I do.”

“I’m not going to the bathroom.” Pandor rolled his eyes. “I’ll literally be right back, promise.”

“I mean it.” Music swallowed the rest of the can’s contents. “Either we both go or none of us do.”

“Never mind then.” Pandor sighed. He shifted slightly. I knew I was right. Music couldn’t help the triumphant grin that swept across his face. Time passed, neither man talking. Pandor shifted, looking more uncomfortable by the minute.

“Gotta go, Pandor?” Music teased.

“No, not for a while.” Pandor was blushing, arms wrapped around his waist.

“Yeah yeah, whatever.” Music laughed. It was silent a while longer. Pandor started to sweat, alternating between sitting forward, and sitting up.

“Please can you leave the room?” Pandor finally broke. “Just for a moment. I swear I won’t pee, just… please, one moment is all I ask.”

“Nope.” Music shook his head. “You can’t fool me like that, Pandor.”

“Alright I give up.” Pandor was shifting. “I just need to… pass gas…” An uncontrolled bark of surprised laughter broke though Music’s tone.

“Is that all?” Music couldn’t help but stare. “Just fart, we’re both guys here.” To prove his point, he let out a belch of his own. Thanks to the soda, it was a real monster.

“I’m not… comfortable… doing that.” Pandor started to look like he was in real pain. “Please? You have my word. I won’t go.”

I’m too much of a softie… Music sighed, rolling his eyes as he left the room, door sliding shut behind him. Despite the closed door between them, he could still hear muffled noises. Damn, dude’s a fucking pro. Music was quietly impressed. There was a prolonged silence, then Pandor opened the door, stepping out. He looked much more relieved, if very red. Music decided not to let on that he’d heard anything.

“So, uh… What now?” Pandor asked.

====================

Not too much desperation in this chapter, but the next two are from Pandor’s POV, and - not that I like to toot my own horn or anything - I’m very proud of them.
Unfortunately, that then makes way for a fairly long gap before the next one. I’ve doubled the chapter count and barely started the next. But I’m also far from the ending. I barely have any of the plots rolling, even at the point I’m up to. Heck, Mystify hasn’t even returned yet.

That said, I’ve decided to push my character Profile update one chapter sooner, partly to not interrupt the upcoming omo… And I may have added an extra something, just for the holidays. (Note, I made them months ago as I was character creating, and there’s been a number of changes since then (For one, I swapped the twins hair-lengths)… But I figured why not show the part of the design proses?)

Note: Completely by accident, I missed a comment by @smartcookie Really sorry I didn’t see it. I’m so glad you like my story, and truth be told, Pandor is my favourite. As for his age… Good question. I wrote it down somewhere… Apparently somewhere between 21-30s, I hadn’t decided when I wrote it.

CHARACTERS

Music - Arlo [Mid 20s]
Wears a green spandex one-piece, with a quaver (double-connected music note) on his chest, and another (single note with a flick) on his belt, along with a cape. People eating laying down make him uncomfortable.
Protagonist

Pandor - ‘Tes’ [21-Early 30s]
The one with an omo fetish. Short, stout, nervous and highly-strung. Wears a steampunk-inspired outfit, thick goggles, and black gloves. Hair is a white mess, and skin is on the darker side. Doesn’t like to see people suffering (mostly), likely due to severe bullying when younger.
Protagonist

Zoology - Chloe [Mid 20s]
Music’s (slightly younger) twin sister and closest friend. Anime nerd with (animal-specific) shapeshifting powers.
Secondary C
haracter

Mystify [Early 30s]
Tall redhead with a semi-formal tone. Has a cane, mostly for show.
Antagonist

Ms. Miriam Donaldson
A lovely little old lady, and the best cookie maker.
Minor Character

072668B0-4554-47FC-989B-B8EC7AFB9EBE.png

DE9F3157-C45D-4D06-AE4C-B9BCA5C73045.png

Edited by PandaSong
Forgot to as (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...

Has it really been over a year since the last update? That… wasn’t intended.

I guess an explanation is in order. Summarised: My fiancée broke up with me in the middle of the night (this was not due to me and Omo friend; apparently she just hadn’t been happy in the relationship for some time). I had been with her since 09 (13 years at the time) so it was a real shock. To add to that, my two best friends (ex excluded) had a huge fight (in relation to, but not directly caused by, said breakup) and completely disappeared on me for almost a week.
Another friend (coincidentally omo friend) jumped in unexpectedly, and as it turns out, we were pretty much perfect for each other. My ex and I are still close friends, and we’re both much happier as we are. As for omo friend (or rather, bf) we’re planning on him moving in as soon as he can find work locally.

Basically… My life fell apart and I needed about a year to get my mind, mental state, and life in order.

⚠️ Discussing bullying. Self hate.

====================

Chapter Ten
Pandor

It was almost ten at night when Pandor really started to feel his bladder.

“Um… Should be less than an hour now.” He mumbled.

“Hmm, wha?” Music looked up from his phone. He had been messing around on it for over an hour while Pandor quietly fiddled with one of his unfinished inventions.

“I um…” Pandor stared down, trying to ignore the blush crossing his cheeks. “I s-said I’ll probably um… It’ll be in about an hour… probably less.”

“Damn dude.” Music was surprised. “How many cans was that? Six now?”

“Only about three or four. “Pandor fiddled with his button.

“Still, how much are you holding, dude?” Music shifted, just slightly. Pandor’s gaze shot right to his crotch, before he realised what he was doing.

“Um… Y-You can… yknow… go if you want.” Pandor offered. “You had a soda too, and we’re trying to get me to… Well, it’s probably better if you just go if you need to, or we might be here all night.”

“Wait, you’re just gonna let me go? Like that?” Music looked suspicious.

“Again, we do not want me reacting to you.” Pandor repeated. “So yeah, maybe go.”

“Remind me where it is again?” Music opened the door, peeking down the hallway.

“We’ll have to move soon, so come on.” Pandor stood, leading Music through the hallways and corridors until they finally got to his room. “I’ll, uh… I’ll stand out in the hallway.” Pandor turned away from the door.

“You’re really serious?” Music blinked. “Okay I’ll be right back.” He disappeared into Pandor’s room.

Good thing there aren’t cameras in the bathroom. Pandor chuckled to himself, tensing and shifting. Not that I’d look; I can’t afford to right now. Still, it’s easier not having the temptation. He failed to whistle as he waited, choosing instead to drum a quiet tune on his pants. Baby we filled this house with memor-

“Hey.” Music peeked through the door. It would’ve been less obvious if it didn’t slide open. “Actually, why does every door slide open except the bathroom door?” He frowned.

“I got paranoid that it’d open while I was in there, or worse, I’d get stuck if there was a power cut.” Pandor explained. “At least I have tools in my bedroom.”

“I was actually gonna ask about that.” Music leant against the doorframe. “Why is your bedroom right at the very end of some random tunnel deep in your base, anyway? You’d think you’d want a big ol’ room with a proper bed and a view.”

“I um… I’m… not exactly supposed to be sleeping in base.” Pandor rubbed his arm, staring a hole in the floor. Realising who he was talking to, his eyes went wide. “P-Puh-Pl-Please don’t tell Boss I sleep here! He’ll ha-have my head!” His bladder sent a nervous urge through his body and he tensed, riding it out. Seven and a half out of ten.

“Ohh…” Music smirked. “I’ll consider it.”

“I mean it. Boss’ll be so mad!” Pandor winced as the tip of his finger stung. He was biting his nails again. He stuffed his hands in his pockets. “Just, please.” Music sighed.

“Alright fine.” Music nodded. “At least not- Hey!” The door slid closed suddenly, stopped only by Music’s singing. He stepped outside. “Rude.” He finished as the door shut.

“I’ve always wondered what your powers were.” Pandor couldn’t help giggling.

“You have a pretty nice laugh, you know.” Music chucked back. Pandor turned scarlet. “You should laugh more. As for my powers, yeah I can control things with my voice.”

“Wait then what’s the point of all this if you can just sing me into wetting myself?” Pandor frowned. “Or is it just inanimate objects?”

“One, controlling another person’s will is highly immoral!” Music was shocked. “Two, it’s also really really hard.”

“Oh right, hero…” Pandor rolled his eyes. “You’d make a more useful villain.” Wait a minute. “Also, why do you fight with your hands? You can just blow up anything I invent.”

“I can make it malfunction.” Music corrected. “And I fight hand to hand because I don’t have to use my powers just because I have them.”

“That… makes sense.” Pandor shifted. Just standing in the hallway is really weird. “Let’s… Let’s go into my room at least, if not the bathroom.” He offered.

“Are you about to- Wait no.” Music frowned. “You don’t look like you even need to go. You sure you didn’t go while I wasn’t looking?”

“Nope, I’m pretty sure I still need to go.” Pandor tensed his way through another urge. “I’ve just had practice.”

“Practice?” Music didn’t sound convinced. “How do you even practice something like that?”

“Years of bullying and avoiding public restrooms, mostly.” Pandor shrugged. “We going in, or what?”

“Uh, yeah…” Music let Pandor past, following him in. “What do you mean by bullying?” He sounded… concerned? That can’t be right, he hates me. Pandor forced down the small shred of hope.

“What most people mean, I guess.” Pandor focussed on his bladder. He tensed as an urge broke through, causing his cock to twitch. Wow, okay… That was a definite eight. His hands balled into fists as his toes curled. It’d be so easy to just grab himself. Just one squeeze would do. But no, he just couldn’t bring himself to do that, even if that was what Music was waiting for. Heh, I’d be a terrible omo subject. Pandor let out an amused breath.

“I don’t see what’s so funny about bullying.” Music frowned. Oh right, that… Pandor nibbled on his lip.

“N-No, sorry, just thought of something, um, unrelated.” Pandor rubbed his arm. Another wave. He tensed. His bladder felt heavy, desperate. He wondered how swollen it was. How hard it would feel beneath his hand. He realised he was resting his hand on his belly, and dropped it, trying to ignore his cock as it twitched again. Please don’t get hard. I can’t touch myself in front of him.

“Unrelated?” Music raised a brow. “A-Anyway, maybe you should drink more. It’s getting kinda late, and I have plans tomorrow.”

“Wh-What?” Pandor squeaked. It made sense, but… I wonder how much of a dom he is…

“Not like that, perve.” Music rolled his eyes. He was looking around at Pandor’s mess. “The quicker we finish this, the earlier I can snap a pic and go home.”

“R-Right…” Pandor headed into the bathroom. Stop with the disappointment already, Tes. He grabbed a cup. His bladder contracted as cold water poured in. Okay that’s a nine and a half! He gripped his hip, frozen in place as he rode out the urge. And then he was panting, and the cup had overfilled. Turning off the water with a shaky hand, Pandor took a moment to compose himself, before lifting the cup to his lips.

“Damn you just 404’d there.” Music laughed. “Guess you really were more desperate than you let on.”

“Yep.” Pandor’s voice was strained. He stared down at the clear liquid, lips just inches from it. His bladder was in check for now, it was just an eight, maybe almost eight and a half, but with the signs it was giving, he was nervous. He’d never wet himself on purpose; he’d always stopped before he did. But this… this was both terrifying and exciting. His cock twitched. No, let’s not do this right now. Pandor took a breath to calm himself.

“Are you gonna drink, or are you gonna just look lovingly at it?” Music teased. Taking a breath, Pandor downed the cup in a few large swallows. The water felt like it was running straight into his bladder. He tensed, gripping the edge of the bathroom sink, knees shaking. His need was really making itself known now. A few calming breaths later, he turned back to Music, both hands stuffed into his pockets. He nibbled his lip as he realised he couldn’t get a grip on the head of his cock through both his coat and pants.

“So, how long now?” Music asked.

“Hopefully less than an hour.” Pandor was unsure. It’s gotta be soon, right?

“Isn’t that what you said before?” Music sighed, slumping onto the toilet. “Surely it’s gotta be twenty minutes or something.”

“I can’t help it.” Pandor stilled his legs every time he started to shift. It was just habit at this point. “Do you know what it’s like to have to ride an hour long bus to and from school? On top of walking twenty minutes both ways?”

“What is that like… eight hours?” Music frowned. His eyes widened. “Eight hours!? You’re joking.”

“On top of waiting for bus times, and making sure I didn’t leave or arrive too late… about eleven, actually.” Pandor corrected the hero. Music’s mouth dropped.

Eleven?!? You gotta be pulling my shit!” Music stared, dumbfounded. “Eleven is way too long! You’re gonna break something, surely!”

“What part of ‘avoid public restrooms like the plague’ didn’t you get?” Pandor shot the hero a look. He tensed through another wave, but this time couldn’t stay completely still. His shifting was subtle, but it was still there. “I only went like… five times during my entire time at high school.”

“Just five?” Music looked like he was still working through the news. “What on earth happened that didn’t happen literally every other day!?”

“Are you actually wondering, or just shocked?” Pandor asked. Should I stand in the shower? At least a mess there was easy enough to clean.

“I don’t know.” Music threw up his hands in an over the top shrug. “I can’t even make eight! How do you even get to half the day!?”

“Well… Aside from dehydrate myself, I just… don’t let myself go.” Pandor shifted as he rubbed his arm. His free hand twitched at his cock. He chose to ignore it. “Look, hero… Music… When you have to deal with the sorta stuff I have, you don’t make it easy for people to get you alone in a room with only one way out.”

“Damn Pandor, was it really that bad?” Music’s expression kept shifting between a frown, a worried look, and just shock. “Don’t schools have anti-bullying policies for this shit?”

“As if that’s ever really worked.” Pandor let out a sharp scoff of laughter. He tensed, hand twitching toward his cock as he felt a drip ready to leak out. “Look just… No one likes a nark, hero. People find out what you said, and it gets worse.”

“Shit…” Music blinked. “And you just took it?”

“Look at me!” Pandor threw his arms out wide. “My skin is dark, my hair is a white mess, my nose is huge, and I’m five nothing on my toes! How am I even supposed to fight back?”

“Okay point taken.” Music sighed. “Yeah, I can kinda see why you became a villain.” A pause. “Also, I’d say closer to light caramel? Definitely not as dark as me, and I’m, what, bronze? Almond?” Another pause. “Maybe not quite almond.”

“It doesn’t matter.” Pandor shrugged. “The point I’m making is-” He froze as a wave — one far stronger than the others — shot through him like a brick in his bladder. He bit his lip hard, suppressing a moan. “Okay I’m gonna move to the shower.” He waddled gingerly to the door of the shower, pulling it open and stepping inside. He had never been sold on the transparent walls of what could only be described as a glass box, but it turned out to be a great thing in this case.

“Is it really that bad?” Music asked. “Damn, you’re skilled at hiding it. Maybe I should get some pointers from you.” He added with a laugh.

“It’s not a skill you’d wanna practice.” Pandor blushed. “But I’d be happy to help.” His cock twitched and he blinked, forcing the thoughts from his mind. Let’s really not do this right now, Tes…

“I’m sure you would.” Music rolled his eyes.

====================

Now that things are a little calmer in my life (not really, but in this case it is, for the most part) I should be able to get back into this. At this point we’re past the halfway mark - at least, based on what’s already written - and I still intend to continue posting as long as I can. (I’ll try to post at least once a month, if not back to weekly)

Once again, I apologise for just dropping this right before it got good again. The next post will feature the long (very long) awaited release, for lack of a better word.

Edited by PandaSong
Forgot to give warnings. (see edit history)