Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Moral dilemma: to pee or not to pee

This upcoming week I'm going to be dog- and house-sitting for a family I know for a few days. They installed a below-ground pool which the owner said I'm free to use and I'm super excited just in general as I haven't been swimming since probably 2018, but also because I've read a few posts on here about people getting desperate to pee and then going in a pool, and it's made me beyond curious how it feels. 

My only dilemma is that it's obviously not my pool, and this isn't my family. We're not even really that close; I've house-sat for them before and they trust me, but I wouldn't necessarily call them my friends, you know? So would it be wrong for me to use it as a wetting opportunity? 

I think the golden rule here is not to damage their property. So as long as you're cleaning up after yourself, I think you'd be ok.

As for peeing in their pool, will you be responsible for treating and maintaining the pool water? As a lifeguard, I have experience in maintaining a swimming pool, and when Chlorine comes into contact with sweat or urine, it binds together with it. Over time, this can build up and create quite a noxious atmosphere.

Unless you are regularly dosing Chlorine and adding fresh water to the pool, I would avoid intentionally peeing in the water.

1 hour ago, astralis said:

This upcoming week I'm going to be dog- and house-sitting for a family I know for a few days. They installed a below-ground pool which the owner said I'm free to use and I'm super excited just in general as I haven't been swimming since probably 2018, but also because I've read a few posts on here about people getting desperate to pee and then going in a pool, and it's made me beyond curious how it feels. 

My only dilemma is that it's obviously not my pool, and this isn't my family. We're not even really that close; I've house-sat for them before and they trust me, but I wouldn't necessarily call them my friends, you know? So would it be wrong for me to use it as a wetting opportunity? 

I don't think it would be right. Depends on how they feel about it though. Maybe you can jokingly find a way to ask how they feel about people peeing in their pool.

Personally I wouldn't.

It's not your pool, as neither you or I own our own pool. We don't know the exact intricacies to pool maintenance.

Just don't.

As another option, save this game and buy either a cheep inflatable plastic pool, for the garden. Or spend the night in a hotel and opt for the large bathroom option.

You can easily add a bottle of bath cleaner to your suitcase, with nobody knowing, what games you plan on playing.

15 minutes ago, waterrat said:

I think you should take this opportunity, who knows when you get this chance again. Try to stay really hydrated and it will not leave too much damage. If you don't dare to go in the pool you can still have some fun in the garden!

Indeed... 

How many liters of water is there in a pool? And how many milliliters does an average human pee? 

I don't believe it would cause any damage what so ever.

9 hours ago, astralis said:

Peeing in someone else's pool is disrespectful imo, that family will have to swim in your urine later. I wouldn't say I've never peed in a public pool because I know many people do that anyway, but if someone else allowed me to use their private pool I wouldn't use it as a toilet.
Just don't do it.

I'd ave to go with the trend here and recumbent no peeing in their pool.  One person having one pee in a pool probably would not cause any issues or chorine imbalance.  I'm more of the respect their property since you are being trusted to take care of their pets and house.  As an adult I have never peed in a pool, private or public.  I have peed in my board shorts swimming at lake, river or the beach though.  

Having said that now if you were to pee your pants while house sitting and you did it in a way where there was no damage to any of their property and you were able to clean it all up I don't see an issue with that.  The difference in the pool is that the pee is still there being slowly filtered out or changed chemically by the chlorine.  A pee pants accident in the shower or even kitchen with a floor puddle can be cleaned totally up.  

Another consideration is the many ring type cameras that people use.  They may have some around the house for security purpose so you would not want to be caught intentionally peeing.  

Jordy