Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

simulating bedwetting

I read a suggestion on twitter today for how to simulate bedwetting. Fill up a condom with pee or water and use a pin to poke a tiny hole in it. Place it between your legs when you go to sleep and you'll wake up wet. I'm going to try this tonight and put it in my pajama bottoms as close as I can to my groin with the hole pointed toward my body. The leak should be slow enough for me to get to sleep dry and wake up several hours later all wet. 

Overall, it was a success! I went to bed dry and woke up several hours later with pajamas soaked from my stomach to my knees.

I did a little experimenting first and I found that not all condoms leak the same... which I guess is the point haha! I completely unrolled a 3 different kinds and filled them with about 24oz of water (650ml), then poked a hole with a sewing needle in the tip. I set a timer to see how long they would take to empty. Then I chose the best one and put it in bed with me to see how it would actually work. Here's what I found:

- Lubricated condoms barely leak. Use unlubricated ones.

- poke 3-4 holes in the tip. 1 is not enough. The water slowly drips out of such a small hole there's no chance of it just spraying out and feeling wet before you fall asleep.

- The water pressure inside the condom will force the water out until a certain point, then there isn't enough pressure to leak any more. Only about half of the water leaked out before there wasn't enough pressure to keep dripping, but it was plenty to soak my pajamas and take several hours to wake me up. Next time I'm going to add more water.

- Use hot water. I was lying on my stomach with the tip of the condom resting against the crotch of my pajamas. It felt like sleeping with a hot water bottle (if you've lived in cold climates you know what I'm talking about). I slept on my stomach for 2 reasons. It's how I normally sleep and because I wanted the water to soak in where I would normally get wet if I peed in bed. If I were to sleep on my side or back, I don't know how I would be able to position the condom without attaching it to myself and that just doesn't make it feel natural. 

- I also put headphones in and fell asleep listening to a bedwetting hypnosis file from Fiona Clearwater. I thought being wet down there and listening to this might actually make me pee in my sleep. It did not.

- I put down a waterproof blanket to sleep on to make cleanup easier. I didn't want to have to wash my sheets or air anything out if my mattress protector leaked.

- I woke up soaked at some point and just went back to sleep, only to wake up again. I didn't want to totally ruin my night's sleep so I removed the wet things and went back to sleep dry.

- I slept in cotton pajamas and cotton boxers so they would soak up as much as possible. I usually sleep naked but I knew that wouldn't feel the same and really waking up soaked.

Ways to change it up for next time:

- I could pee into the condom. It would certainly feel and smell different when I wake up. However, it was pretty nice just taking off my wet clothes and removing the wet blanket so I could go right back to sleep.

- I could drink water before going to bed so when I wake up wet I could actually pee in bed. Since I already had one 'accident' it wouldn't really matter, right?!

- After waking up wet I could put a diaper on to prevent any more accidents, and wake up remembering that I wet the bed.

On 9/18/2022 at 5:41 PM, TheLoneRanger said:

Good luck with your experiment.

I hope you get the results you are looking for.

I've wanted to have a genuine bedwetting accident for so long, but I either can't fall asleep, or always wake up in time to get to the toilet.

That's because your body is trained to stay dry and wake up in an emergency.  If you want to genuinely have an accident you will have to "untrain" yourself.  Essentially it starts with wetting your bed on purpose and not getting up.  And if you wake up during the night, don't get up and use the toilet, instead let go and savor lying in the warmth and wet.  It also helps to masturbate right afterward so your body has a positive association.  And when you wake up in the morning don't go to the toilet, use your bed right away.  If you want more details, highly suggest the book "The Joy of Bedwetting" by Forrest Grant which gives you a step by step guide on how to become what he terms a "premium" bedwetter, where you wake up in a wet bed with no memory of peeing it.  He also has other books of excellent wetting stories.  One warning, however.  If you go this route, it will be almost impossible to train yourself to dry nights again if you decide you no longer like it.