Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bedwetting tip

Asa guy who still has for real bedwetting issues. (pee my bed a few times a month still) Here is how I protect my bed and it is not very expensive.  I have one of those white plastic mattress covers as a base layer.  then a waterproof mattress pad that has the quilted soft top next.  Then the fitted sheet.  On top of that I have a waterproof bedwetter pad that is like a few feet wide and gosh the length of my bed.  I sleep on the bedwetter pad and when I pee the bed that and the top sheet that is over me is the only thing that gets wet.  Well that and my underwear and sleep clothes.

The other layers are just added protection and piece of mind in case the bedwetter pad does fully protect.  So far in all the years I have been doing this only a small handful of time has the fitted sheet and mattress pad gotten wet.  

So there is your pro bedwetter tip.

Jordy

On 9/19/2022 at 7:27 PM, rachelkirwan said:

There is always the lasagna technique, which is to do exactly as Jordy suggests, but layer waterproof cover - sheet - waterproof cover - sheet for a quick change in the middle of the night.

I see what you are taking about. Kinda like double layer so that if you pee the bed you can just get up and take off the wet sheet/waterproof cover and have already a second sheet and waterproof cover underneath.  Change out of your wet clothes and get fresh on and you are right back to bed.  Smart.