Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Have You Exerienced "Latchkey" or "Exposed-Pipi" Leaks

Have you experienced "latch-key" or "exposed-pee pee" (flow starts while unzipping pants or removing undergarment) accidents?  How commonly does this happened?

Me:  I first experienced an "exposed-pi-pi" accident in high school when I needed to pee badly and the flow started while I was unzipping.  Lately I've experienced both much more frequently.  I've had up three unintended latchkey pees per week when returning from a coffee shop 1 1/2 blocks away.  Each time I departed the coffee shop barely feeling an urge. 
Sometimes I don't feel much urge when arriving home.  Even so, I can not prevent leaking.  I've also experienced some "seeing my toilet" leaks.

Sometimes this happens to me when I'm holding for a long time and already very desperate. It usually happens when I'm in an elevator in my apartment building or unlocking the door of my apartment (same could happen when I'm in a hotel). It happens maybe once or twice per month, usually just a leak or a spurt, rarely more than that, but they have been incidents when I actually started peeing slowly in my pants.

They also had been incidents in front of public bathroom, but it's not very common. Only happens from time to time when I'm waiting in the line or have to pay for the bathroom and standing in front of the machine, delaying my entrance.

I don't have personal experience on this subject, but when I was a teenager and "living at home" so to speak, my mother clearly had this problem.

We didn't have a car and on weekends I used to offer to go with her to the grocery store to carry grocery bags back home.
I didn't have any omo-related motives, I just thought that I would get some muscles in my arms when I carry heavy shopping bags home 🙂

I don't ever remember noticing anything special in the store or even when we were walking home, but every time we got to the elevator (we lived in an apartment building), she got such a bad urgency that she stood with his legs firmly crossed the whole way up and groaned.

Yes, more than I would like. I have an overactive bladder and the commute home from work on public transport takes about an hour. That often turns out to be a bit long for me. I'm fine until I see my front door, but finding my key, getting it in the lock and turning it and then running to the loo while taking my clothes off is often just too much for my bladder control... I've leaked or more on many an occasion... This is especially bad in the winter as there are more clothes to remove...

On 9/17/2022 at 9:37 PM, Stanley79 said:

Have you experienced "latch-key" or "exposed-pee pee" (flow starts while unzipping pants or removing undergarment) accidents?  How commonly does this happened?

Me:  I first experienced an "exposed-pi-pi" accident in high school when I needed to pee badly and the flow started while I was unzipping.  Lately I've experienced both much more frequently.  I've had up three unintended latchkey pees per week when returning from a coffee shop 1 1/2 blocks away.  Each time I departed the coffee shop barely feeling an urge. 
Sometimes I don't feel much urge when arriving home.  Even so, I can not prevent leaking.  I've also experienced some "seeing my toilet" leaks.

Constantly! This happens to me a lot, particularly with my washroom at home. I'm sure I've shared some of these experiences here 😉

When I was younger I would say no. Back then, if I had been holding it for any reason, my need to pee  would increase in my penis as I approached relief ,there were no leaks. Now having developed an OAB (from to much pee play???) as well as prostate issues , absolutely yes, more than I'd like. Sometimes I can't get my dick out before I can't stop my pee from coming out, or i start peeing before I can aim and it ends up on the floor.   Other times I cannot stop peeing in my pants sometimes as soon as I get out of the car or am unlocking the house door.

I love the full bladder about to wet my pants sensation, but when I am not truly full and expecting it not so much.

I am seeing a urologist taking medication with mixed results. 

19 hours ago, Mary127 said:

This happens to me occasionally, especially if u anew after gave a noticeable urge. My body will relax a bit too soon and I’ll leak while hiking up my skirt or undoing my belt. The most recent one was actually today, I leaked a little while undoing my belt in the ladies room at work. 

Has it ever happened to the extent that you had to just sit down on the toilet and go through your underwear?

The term "latchkey desperation" is already familiar to me, but "exposed-pee pee" is completely new to me. 
I knew something like this existed because it happens to my wife sometimes, but I didn't know there was a specific word for it 🙂

When she is far from the toilet, it almost doesn't matter how desperate she is or how far the toilet is (within some reasonable limit of course), she can wait until she gets there and if going there is delayed 5-15 minutes from the original plan, she can handle it and it is not a matter of minutes.

But then when she gets to the toilet and it's time to sit on the toilet seat, she can hardly wait long enough to get her pants down when the pee already starts coming and in that point she can't hold it for a second longer, even it's a bit risky and uncertain if her pants are down enough yet.

My wife has no Omo inclinations, and doesn't know about mine.. She has only had two wetting accidents since I have been with her, both drink related..

The second time was a few years ago after we had been to a wedding.. It was an all day event, and the drink had been free and flowing.. I was driving, so she had taken advantage of the bar, and was quite drunk by the time we left. As we drove away from the venue, we had a 20 minute drive to get home, and she didn't mention anything about a need to pee.. But before we were halfway home, she started to tell me that she needed to go... I toyed with the idea of slowing down, but she was in my car, so didn't want to have to deal with a soaked passenger seat!

We got back to our house, and she was holding herself openly by now..we jogged up the path as best as she could, and I literally had just put my key into the door, when I heard a hiss from behind me, and my wife moaned "I'm peeing myself!".. I turned around to witness the every growing puddle at her feet!

She later said that it was because we had reached the door, and she thought that meant she had made it back ok, that she relaxed a little from holding...and then it was too late!

22 hours ago, ridcully said:

My wife has no Omo inclinations, and doesn't know about mine.. She has only had two wetting accidents since I have been with her, both drink related..

The second time was a few years ago after we had been to a wedding.. It was an all day event, and the drink had been free and flowing.. I was driving, so she had taken advantage of the bar, and was quite drunk by the time we left. As we drove away from the venue, we had a 20 minute drive to get home, and she didn't mention anything about a need to pee.. But before we were halfway home, she started to tell me that she needed to go... I toyed with the idea of slowing down, but she was in my car, so didn't want to have to deal with a soaked passenger seat!

We got back to our house, and she was holding herself openly by now..we jogged up the path as best as she could, and I literally had just put my key into the door, when I heard a hiss from behind me, and my wife moaned "I'm peeing myself!".. I turned around to witness the every growing puddle at her feet!

She later said that it was because we had reached the door, and she thought that meant she had made it back ok, that she relaxed a little from holding...and then it was too late!

Did she know you were "excited" by what happened? What about the previous accident she had?

I've unfortunately never had it happen to me yet but I have a friend who this happens to all the time. She hates using public bathrooms so she holds a lot and she says as soon as she gets home the urge to pee hits her all at once and she has to rush to the bathroom. She said that there have been a few times where she's gotten her pants off but not her panties and has started peeing through them either onto the floor or in the toilet. She also said she's fully had an accident and peed her pants because she couldn't get them off fast enough. I'm grateful she's so open to talking about these experiences lol