Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Have any guys been able to see a previously completely platonic female friend or acquaintance pee?

Seeing if any guys have had a female friend, acquaintance, co-worker, etc that was completely platonic, where you never actually did anything sexually prior (regardless if you may have wanted to), and you ended up seeing her pee (with being able to look - if you weren't allowed to look or actually see her pussy, it doesn't count).

If so, What was the situation and what ended up happening?  Also did you ask her if you could watch or how did you end up getting to see.  Adult experiences only please.

I used to be a restaurant manager. We were all from eightteen to late 20's. I think the oldest person on the "A-Team"(your main employees both "Front Of House" and "Back Of House." The best of the best) was like, 32. I was 23 at the time. My main source of relief/catharsis was my lead bartender, who we shall refer as "Misty." "Misty" was almost in every way the 2nd little sister I never had, and I the older brother she never wanted(😄 just kidding! We were actually, and still are, very close).

Now, "Misty" knew about my pee fetish; she knew about all my sexual proclivities and misadventures. You see folks, "Misty" was(back in those days) what some of you might call an "enabler," idk, I just called her "Sis."

One weekend, not only is it my night off BUT, my (ex-)wife was out of town with her parents and our daughter(Bonus Points!👍). After a day consisting of aggressively inhaling copious amounts of canabis smoke, followed by a(n?) hours long marathon of the Mass Effect franchise on my Xbox(quick side-bar: any artwork of an Asari and/or a Quarian female wetting themselves/each other? I'm new so I'm not sure how everything works just quite yet. Anyways...sorry about the ADHD, let's get back to the story!😄), I get a text from "Misty" telling me where the All-Important After-Work-Party was gonna be in about an hour-and-a-half's time from now.

Fast-Forward. "Misty" is dropped off at my apt by a friend; see, what made us such a great duo is that we fed off each others' budding substance abuse...let's call them "Forrays." I always drove us to the parties as I would hardly drink and the hardest drugs I would do was mushrooms and/or ex(which was rare as we were in Bible Belt, Tx), giving her free-reign to enjoy as much alcohol as she wanted. Before we left that night, "Misty" asked if she could use the restroom. I jokingly responded by saying "Only if I can watch."(I never said I was a saint)  To my surprise, "Misty" responded by smiling, shrugging, and saying "Ok, why not!"

I led her to the bathroom, trying as much as I could to keep my cool. My heart was racing, each beat sending shockwaves throughout my body. I am rock hard at this point, the anticipation causing a run-away chain-reaction of hormones firing off in my depraved, weed-fueled 23 year old brain. "Misty" is 21, 5'9", 120 pounds soaking wet, half-black with smooth dark brown skin, hazel eyes, and tight curly black hair down to her mid-back. "Stunning" and "exotic" are the two main words best used to describe her face; The Expanse hadn't come out yet, but after it did, I took to calling her "Knuckes" as she looks EXACTLY like Dominique Tipper. Just so everyone's got a good mental image of what "Misty" looks like. That night she just so happened to be wearing a black skirt, making the visual prospect of what's about to happen even more exciting.

She sat down on the toilet and pulled down her black lace thong panties and then just sat there for a second. Just long enough for me to get situated in front of her. "Misty" smiled at me as she slowly opened her legs, exposing her freshly shaven, slightly tan-lined dark brown pussy to me in all her glory. I almost came right then and there. Not pulling out my hard throbbing cock in front of my bottomless best friend, seconds away from her fufilling my number 1 sexual desire, was the 2nd most demanding thing I've ever had to do, taking almost all of my willpower. The most demanding came a few seconds later.

"Misty" getly put her hand on her stomach, and slowly moved it down toward her bald mound, her fingers slowly spread apart her labia and made a small circle using her wrist. Twice. Three little circles. She stopped and I noticed the subtle way she was relaxing, causing me to to tense. I actually held my my breath! It started with a drop. Just a tiny, golden bead of liquid. The drop turned into a squirt, glistening as it ran down her lips and driped in the water below.

I heard her sigh a split second before it happened. A stream of golden nectar erupted from her pussy; my mind went blank, my eyes developed tunnel vision locked on to the yellow stream, my nose was trying inhale as much of that sweet fresh piss aroma as possible, my ears tuned in to only one sound: the hissing of warm piss comming from the wet peehole of my best friend's spread pussy. It took all the willpower I had left to not just bury my face in between "Misty's" legs, plant my lips firmly on her pussy, and drink Every. Single. Drop.

I didn't let my focus slip for a microsecond. I wanted this tattooed in my memory, and more Importantly, I didn't want to push any boundaries with my best friend, so I had to make sure I behaved myself. Goddamn I wanted to suck her pussy until her badder was completely dry! 45 blissful seconds later, her stream began to subside, the last drops fell from her body. I wrestled control of my brain functions back. "Misty" looked at me and giggled as she brought one knee slightly inward in that super-cute pigeon-toed way girls do things sometimes(anyone else can't get enough of that? It's the little things sometimes).

"So what'd you think?" she asked me. I managed to cobble an answer together using only one word: "Amazing." I sat there catching my breath for a few seconds before finally getting up to give "Misty" some privacy while she cleaned herself up, and me time to take a bong hit to calm myself the fuck down(it actually ended up taking 3 good ones to do the job). A few minutes later we were on our way to the party like nothing happened.

That was the first time I ever asked(jokingly, remember) but the only time she ever let me watch her pee. Despite me asking again whenever the opportunity presented itself. We never messed around other than that. I'll never forget it though. Not the first time I watched a girl pee, but definitly one of my favorites.

Spoiler

I dont know how to get rid of this thing...

Edited by solous.persona
Corrections (see edit history)

A way back, when I was at college, I was very good friends with a girl (who coincidentally was born on the same day as me and same age about 18/19 ) We were very good friends and with our group and also individually would go to clubs & pubs together. Though we were the same age, she was much more mature sexually than me, I also hadn't come to terms with my pee kink at that point and though myself wired,  freaky and that I was only person in world with this fetish.

However as she lived near me, we would often leave together, or if driving would take her home. She would never make it back without stopping to pee somewhere . This usually involved me being her look out and was often face to face talking to her whilst she peed. I realise now that she was probably getting a kick out of it herself. We did eventually hook up sexually but as said earlier we were at very different levels of sexual awareness and just didn't work out. That is a regret as looking back at it, I now  realise we probably had a lot more in common than I could admit to at the time.

Yes, a very close friend I had known for about ten years at that point. My ex and I had just broken up. I explained to the friend that we had several heated arguments in the year prior, and one of them was because I found out she was telling her coworkers what I was into without my consent. I figured what the hell and told her the specifics of my pee kink, I guess in an effort to feel like I was in control when I didn't have any. Much to my surprise she admitted she loved being made to hold it in a BDSM setting and asked if I wanted to do that with her some time. We never got around to a situation where she was desperate which I'm disappointed about, but she did invite me to watch her pee. It's interesting because she admitted she liked being forced to wet her pants while being degraded but was extremely shy in the moment sitting on the toilet with me watching, and she asked me to avoid eye contact so she could relax. Overall, it was a great experience that cheered me up after the breakup, so I'll always be grateful to her for that.