Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Everyday sights that get your imagination racing

Anyone else have any normal everyday sights that get you thinking of wetting type scenarios, even if they are unlikely to actually be there? For example, some of mine would be:

• A heavily pregnant woman/new mother, immediately wondering what her bladder control is like.
  • Women in high-waisted jeans or dungarees (overalls) - they just seem designed to conceal a nappy!
  • Someone with a jacket/sweater tied around their waist. Probably just for convenience in changeable weather... but sure many of us have used it to disguise an accident or padding.

Any others people can think of?

The old jacket/sweater tied around your waist to hide and accident.  That one is classic.  I cannot say that seeing that triggers me to thinking, did that person pee their pants?  Humm.. However now I am sure it will.

I remember once growing up I peed my pants in class at the end of the day.  The wetness was total visible on the front of my jeans as well as my backside.  I had to use the tied track jacket to hide my wet backside and held my book bag in front of my pants to hide my wet front. 

This is perhaps a bit too obvious, but women who stand with their legs crossed.

I've read from many sources that women may stand with their legs crossed because it's somehow a more comfortable position (which sounds strange from a man's point of view) and it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the need for the toilet.

So if I see a woman standing with her legs crossed, the first thing I think is that she needs to go to the toilet, but at the same time right after I think that there is no reason to get too excited because she is probably standing in that position just for other reasons.

+1 for the jacket around the waist

also when I see women sitting in the grass for example in a park wearing dresses or dark leggings, I imagine that they might be wetting for convenience.

also, when I notice a woman going into the water at the beach or shore of a lake, I imagine they are peeing and enjoying the warm pee cloud around them when staying where they are for a little while.

when people swim in their clothes on a warm night while hanging out with friends and having several drinks, I imagine they might try wetting themselves again later because they enjoy the warmth and it's dark and they're wet already.

On 9/24/2022 at 7:26 AM, WilllB said:

This is perhaps a bit too obvious, but women who stand with their legs crossed.

I've read from many sources that women may stand with their legs crossed because it's somehow a more comfortable position (which sounds strange from a man's point of view) and it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the need for the toilet.

So if I see a woman standing with her legs crossed, the first thing I think is that she needs to go to the toilet, but at the same time right after I think that there is no reason to get too excited because she is probably standing in that position just for other reasons.

As a woman: I definitely stand like that sometimes because it is more comfortable sometimes. Especially if its cold, crossing arms and legs can help keep me warm. However, I also rely on the fact that a lot of women just stand (or sit) with legs crossed naturally, to hide the fact that I often really need to pee (small bladder, well hydrated...) So your imagination is probably right at least some of the time

On 9/25/2022 at 10:05 PM, skirtandtights said:

As a woman: I definitely stand like that sometimes because it is more comfortable sometimes. Especially if its cold, crossing arms and legs can help keep me warm. However, I also rely on the fact that a lot of women just stand (or sit) with legs crossed naturally, to hide the fact that I often really need to pee (small bladder, well hydrated...) So your imagination is probably right at least some of the time

Mmmm... a woman with a small bladder and well hydrated! That's something that gets my imagination racing. Even more so if they're somewhere toilet facilities aren't available. Please tell me you like to dayhike, take long bike rides or spend hours on a small boat.

On 9/26/2022 at 11:18 PM, glad1 said:

Mmmm... a woman with a small bladder and well hydrated! That's something that gets my imagination racing. Even more so if they're somewhere toilet facilities aren't available. Please tell me you like to dayhike, take long bike rides or spend hours on a small boat.

Somehow, worse: I spend most of my work day in and out of meetings which means some days I have very few chances to take a bathroom break. So the facilities are RIGHT THERE... but I very often can't use them.