Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Videos with lots of talking and/or POV style videos [Request]

I know this has been discussed before, but I seem to be having trouble finding the exact thing I'm in the mood for.

I'm looking for videos with LOTS of dialog. Preferably solo type videos. You folks can probably guess the kind of dialog I'm thinking of, with all those words and phrases that really hit the spot. Specifically, videos where the woman is speaking directly TO the camera. Similar to those JOI videos, but preferably without the actual "JO" part. But I won't be too picky if that's included. The roleplay type videos that fit into this category are particularly great, in my opinion.

TL;DR - Videos with lots of talking and/or talking to the camera.

It would be great to get a thread going of these word-heavy video types.

2 hours ago, OhioFella said:

Indeed, holy shit 

https://m.vk.com/video173817394_169949713?list=4024ef01d73329e88a

I too love the talking vids best, lots of those in my video library on VK, where this one is stored 

There was almost no talking whatsoever in that video. I think she said 3 things throughout the whole thing. Did you maybe intend to post a different link?

EDIT: I didn't mean to come across so negative and sound like I was complaining. It's a great vid and all. It just doesn't seem like it fits the theme of the thread.

Edited by wko86 (see edit history)
22 hours ago, wko86 said:

There was almost no talking whatsoever in that video. I think she said 3 things throughout the whole thing. Did you maybe intend to post a different link?

EDIT: I didn't mean to come across so negative and sound like I was complaining. It's a great vid and all. It just doesn't seem like it fits the theme of the thread.

If you have something better I’d love to see. Sorry if this isn’t enough talking m, should I delete the post?

13 hours ago, daniels33 said:

Always the best videos when there’s talking and feeling like part of it. 

LizRaw videos are great for it. Nerdy_Feary too. 

I found this one recently and thought she was so incredible.. not sure if it’s posted or uploaded here before. Likely off ThisVid

02:00

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:00 / 00:00
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

My god that girl is hot!

There are many, many models who made the type of video you're asking about, and I'm dating myself here with some of my favorites.  

A few years ago, Alyssa Reece made over 100 videos in which she talks to the camera while holding it and then peeing her pants.  Her dialog never failed to arouse me, and her ample wettings provided the perfect denouement. Alas, she removed them from her C4S studio.  As mentioned above, Jasmine of B2B made lots of the type you want, and as do Nerdy Faery and Liz Raw.  Back in the day, Nicki from WHP did several of which the best were when she was alone talking to the camera.  Probably the model with the largest portfolio is Faye Taylor--still active on C4S.  

My favorites don't have a lot of bouncing around and shrieking about how badly the model needs to pee but they talk calmly about how much they love to wet their pants.