Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Busty women and large bladders

Hello everyone, has been a while since my last post and I have been thinking about all the women I have known in my adult life and in particular the ones with abnormally large bladders and/or exceptional holding abilities. 

I’ve noticed a correlation based on my personal experiences and I was curious to gauge everyone else’s experiences also. The women I have known to have the biggest bladders have tended to be the ones with with larger breasts. My current partner is a petite woman who has great tits for her frame and she has one of the largest bladders I’ve ever seen. Same goes for others in the past also. On the flip side, the less endowed women have seemed to be the ones that complain about having a tiny bladder often and always seem more fidgety and nervous about holding their pee.

I’m not saying I’m right because of course this is a weak correlation haha. But was just curious if others have thought about this or have similar experiences 

Na!  I just had lunch with a lady who isn't well endowed and we ended up sitting there talking for four hours. It wasn't her that went to the bathroom.  And she wasn't even going straight home after, so it would have been sensible to go at the end at least - but still it was me that had to, absolutely had to, excuse themselves in the middle.  Maybe I need larger man boobs or something to give me a better bladder, but honestly, her bladder seems to be larger than her breasts.  Just sayin' 😄

Edited by rebeljaffa (see edit history)
7 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

I hadn't thought about it.  But large bust equals large bladder has also been the case in my experience.  No reason for such a correlation comes to mind.   It just seems to be that way.  I happen to prefer small and small. 

Haha glad I’m not the only one, and I def hear you on the small and small part. In my experience also it seems that the bustier women tend to be more vocal and outgoing in most social settings. 

3 hours ago, rebeljaffa said:

Na!  I just had lunch with a lady who isn't well endowed and we ended up sitting there talking for four hours. It wasn't her that went to the bathroom.  And she wasn't even going straight home after, so it would have been sensible to go at the end at least - but still it was me that had to, absolutely had to, excuse themselves in the middle.  Maybe I need larger man boobs or something to give me a better bladder, but honestly, her bladder seems to be larger than her breasts.  Just sayin' 😄

Lol sounds like a fun time. Yeah who knows maybe the moobs would help 😂 I’ve known several women in my life who just never seem to need to pee even in situations where I’ve been drinking similar amounts as them. Some of them seem to just hide it better or just never get desperate I guess

@Linxsquat

"In my experience also it seems that the bustier women tend to be more vocal and outgoing in most social settings."

I'm pretty socially awkward, introverted and withdrawn in most social situations but one thing that I think it's true is that being busty tends to get you more attention so people are more likely to try and chat you up I think, so even if you are socially awkward people are still drawn to you. So maybe it's not so much that busty women are just more sociable, it's just that they get approached more in social situations.

On 9/16/2022 at 1:37 PM, Linxsquat said:

Hello everyone, has been a while since my last post and I have been thinking about all the women I have known in my adult life and in particular the ones with abnormally large bladders and/or exceptional holding abilities. 

I’ve noticed a correlation based on my personal experiences and I was curious to gauge everyone else’s experiences also. The women I have known to have the biggest bladders have tended to be the ones with with larger breasts. My current partner is a petite woman who has great tits for her frame and she has one of the largest bladders I’ve ever seen. Same goes for others in the past also. On the flip side, the less endowed women have seemed to be the ones that complain about having a tiny bladder often and always seem more fidgety and nervous about holding their pee.

I’m not saying I’m right because of course this is a weak correlation haha. But was just curious if others have thought about this or have similar experiences 

Certainly that is an intriguing combination that would appeal to 99% of we males. (LOL) The few women I've known who had naturally gigantic bladder capacities tended to be quite tall, but only one had large "bazooms."

However I did meet a woman with dynamic taa-taas once while on vacation at Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica. She and I had a three-night stand before going our separate ways to homes on opposite sides of the country. Obviously never once did I reveal my fetish for women with freakish peeing ability. But during the course of several weeks worth of phone sex, the conversation did increasingly touch on the subject of infrequent restroom visits on the job. She mentioned that her first opportunity to pee was usually in the mid-afternoon after many hours spent at her work cubicle. Often in the restroom she would run into a female associate. Almost as an aside she mentioned that this woman had an uncanny ability to pee and pee and pee, all while conversing casually to whoever was in the adjacent stall. 

Naturally my heart began pounding as I inquired what this peeing goddess looked like? Answer: Kelly Clarkson at her peak weight. My visual fantasy was destroyed! 

Edited by LngPeefan (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

This hasn't been true with me. I've always been a B-C cup (my boobs grew after menopause!), and I earned the nickname "camel bladder" or "camel" for short. It's not uncommon for me to hold in roughly 1-liter plus of urine in my huge, strong bladder. 

I also personally know large-breasted women who have small/weak bladders.

I haven't noted any correlation to breast size/bladder size & strength at all.

These are just my personal observations over my years of being into omorashi, etc.

Thinking back, I guess OP's correlation thus stand true for most of the women I know. However, there comes 2 exceptions to my mind:

1. First one is a girl I dated in college. She had huge breasts (D cups) but ahe had to pee pretty frequently. That being said, I don't think it means she had a small bladder. I just think that she didn't like holding it and would pee as soon as she got the urge.

2. The other one was a friend of mine who had really tiny breasts. Whenever we hung out, she hardly ever went to the toilet. Once I was at her house and she went to pee in the toilet and I was right outside. I could hear the sound of her pee which seemed like quite a strong force and it easily went on for more than a minute. So I think she must be having a pretty huge bladder.

I do wonder if some degree if maybe just people in this thread notice women who are desperate more when they are busty because when you see a big breasted woman jiggling around needing to pee it becomes more obvious and more enticing! But I would think the bigger people in general probably have bigger bladders. What the correlation is to breast size could just be coincidental.

@Simcaste

"Funny, the girl with the biggest bladder I know has a very large breast (she’s also on the slim side). It would be nice to run an experiment and check this fact out"

I'd love to see the advertisement for that experiment, busty women needed for study on bladder capacity. I think that it would have people who are into this fetish running head over heels to be part of that study! Other people I think would just scratch their heads and wonder what exactly a study like that implies.

Actually now that I think about it that would probably make for a really good omorashi story to add to the endless number of stories on my list.

18 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Simcaste

"Funny, the girl with the biggest bladder I know has a very large breast (she’s also on the slim side). It would be nice to run an experiment and check this fact out"

I'd love to see the advertisement for that experiment, busty women needed for study on bladder capacity. I think that it would have people who are into this fetish running head over heels to be part of that study! Other people I think would just scratch their heads and wonder what exactly a study like that implies.

Actually now that I think about it that would probably make for a really good omorashi story to add to the endless number of stories on my list.

Aren't jiggling breasts a feature of several of your stories Jill? 🙂

Edited by rebeljaffa (see edit history)

@rebeljaffa

"Aren't jiggling breasts a feature of several of your stories Jill?"

Yes but not the entire focus of the story. Basically I figure a study like this the story would be somebody wants to get lots of big breasted women to do a holding study and it's just an excuse for them to see the women jiggling around and have their breasts jiggling around from the desperation.