Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Nonchalant wetting around the house?

Guest kaylaboots

Guest kaylaboots
1 hour ago, Anja said:

I've been doing this several times when I was home during the day, mostly while wearing leggings I wet before. I love to see the stains from my dried up pee become wet again. However, still have to stand still, sit, or lean against a wall to let go. For some reason I can't pee while walking around or doing something else.

It's pretty hard to do it while walking, I've tried before maybe once but it just wasn't working for me. Standing works best for me.

1 hour ago, Anja said:

I've been doing this several times when I was home during the day, mostly while wearing leggings I wet before. I love to see the stains from my dried up pee become wet again. However, still have to stand still, sit, or lean against a wall to let go. For some reason I can't pee while walking around or doing something else.

i'm the same at moment i can't seem to pee when moving

It can be really hard to pee while walking. I've found a good way is to have a really full bladder, to where you are almost desparate. Then let some out, or let it all out, while you are still walking. Over time as I kept doing this, I've found that it is easier to just pee my pants while walking, even if I'm not really full. Like many things, it just takes practice.

3 hours ago, dwp said:

It can be really hard to pee while walking. I've found a good way is to have a really full bladder, to where you are almost desparate. Then let some out, or let it all out, while you are still walking. Over time as I kept doing this, I've found that it is easier to just pee my pants while walking, even if I'm not really full. Like many things, it just takes practice.

I too always thought walking and wetting were impossible.

It just takes practice.

Try to match your breathing to your walking rhythm.

Then let your body relax.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

But peeing while quickly walking to the toilet (or other chosen receptacle or person to take your urine) because you're trying not to pee yourself is incredibly easy for me. It's like the Murphy's law of peeing. If you're trying a new way of peeing, things will get in your way to prevent it. But if you're desperately trying not to pee, the floodgates are literally unstoppable.