Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Nonchalant wetting around the house?

Guest kaylaboots

Guest kaylaboots

Title might not be the right way to describe it but let me explain:

When I've got the house to myself, I like getting into a casual outfit and drinking a lot of water, the classic setup. However instead of holding until I wet myself, I like to just let it out when I get the urge and then continue with whatever I'm doing like nothing happened. For example, I might just be washing dishes, then I have to pee so I just piss myself while pretending nothing is wrong, then I just continue about my day with soaked jeans without changing for at least a few hours. Just something about wearing a cool looking outfit while having a massive wet pattern on the front and back of my jeans, acting as though I haven't completely humiliated myself is so satisfying. I love desperation and holding still but I find myself doing this more and more often. Does anyone else?

I used to love doing this while doing yard work when I was younger… the thrill of just openly peeing myself as I was mowing the lawn, literally not even stopping but just pissing down my legs as I was pushing the mower, semi-privately but still in open view of anyone driving by who might look too closely. 

I remember one time I was doing that and a neighbor came over to complain about something in my yard and I had to smile and nod as if I wasn’t soaked in my own pee and, if memory serves, I’d lazily pooped my pants too. Sometimes walking all the way to a toilet is just too bothersome 😅

Not sure if this counts, but in college I had a girlfriend with whom I was very open about this kink - as a result, it wasn’t uncommon when we stayed together for me to just openly wet if the urge struck. Sometimes it was when we were studying and i couldnt be bothered to stop, sometimes it was just when we were hanging out and I felt like being wet. One time with her, I even peed my pants while putting gas in the car because it was cold out and I wanted to warm up 🥶

On 9/16/2022 at 7:29 PM, kaylaboots said:

Title might not be the right way to describe it but let me explain:

When I've got the house to myself, I like getting into a casual outfit and drinking a lot of water, the classic setup. However instead of holding until I wet myself, I like to just let it out when I get the urge and then continue with whatever I'm doing like nothing happened. For example, I might just be washing dishes, then I have to pee so I just piss myself while pretending nothing is wrong, then I just continue about my day with soaked jeans without changing for at least a few hours. Just something about wearing a cool looking outfit while having a massive wet pattern on the front and back of my jeans, acting as though I haven't completely humiliated myself is so satisfying. I love desperation and holding still but I find myself doing this more and more often. Does anyone else?

It's interesting that you ask this as I am pretty much the same. When I have the house to myself, I will wear my favorite clothes to wet and simply go when I need to in them. Whether that be sitting at my desk working or doing things around the house or in the garden. I will just carry on and stay in my wet pants/clothes all day, re-wetting when I have to go again. I prefer this to holding. It would be nice to simply be with someone who enjoyed the same. Just carrying on chatting or doing whilst nonchalantly wetting. 

@omogoshipeed  That is so kool that you peed yourself as you mowed.  I am just now trying to break out of my omo curious shell and actually participate in some omo activities.  I recently started doing something similar to what you described.  I don't have a yard where I live but my mom does at my old house.  Ever so often I go and cut her grass if her regular person isn't able to.  Earlier this year I experimented with wearing my black Adidas shorts and some under armour underwear.  As I was mowing I would let some pee out and it was AMAZING!!!!.  I did not total pee my shorts or do a full let go and have pee flowing out of my under armour and shorts but I let enough out to get that damp wet feeling and would re-wet to re-damp my underwear and shorts.  

The black shorts hid the wet area pretty well.  I did feel a bit awkward when mom came out as I was finishing and started talking about the year.  I felt like a lil boy again standing there in pee shorts talking with her (I had issues through elementary school keeping my pants dry).  Only difference this time was that she had not clue that her little Jordy was wearing pee shorts 😳😳

Guest Supersoak

I love the idea of non chalant wettings. If i didn't rent and have to worry about the floors id do it often.

I have very often fantasized about having a girlfriend that would pee whenever, wherever and I would stunble across it maybe even accidentily step or sit in the puddle or would just causually walk in the room desperate and just sit on my lap and pee or pee in front of me on the floor.

I feel like its so hot because its naughty and "not something that should be done" as well as the confidence of not caring and primal free spirited nature.

Guest kaylaboots
On 9/19/2022 at 7:08 PM, wetting_fan said:

Oh wow, I would for sure love to meet a girl who had fun like that. Just going about her day with a constant wet spot. I'd love to add a little desperation to the mix, where it's only ever allowed to get as big as a dinner plate hehe. 

I quite like that idea, mix the nonchalant wetting with a bit of desperation. Might have to try that myself ^^

On 9/19/2022 at 7:20 PM, HereToStay said:

Oh ya, I’m also more into casually wetting myself rather than holding forever. Soooo naughty and good.😊😈

But I mostly do it out in nature or in public wearing black jeans.

Looking forward to read/see more from you.

I've been considering wetting black jeans in public recently. Maybe not in the day but at night since I'm too scared 🥲. Might have to try it ^^

I actually got to do something like this today!

After I got home around noon I peed my pants (probably only about half full but I was in the mood), then kept those pants on and started drinking a ton of water. I straight up lost track of how many times I peed my pants over the following few hours, just letting it flow whenever the urge hit.

By the time I was finished there wasn't a dry spot on the jeans I was wearing, and I'd completely waterlogged an entire bath towel that I sat on my chair so I could play videgames!

It was probably the most fun I'd ever had peeing my pants, and I can't wait to try it again 🙂

On 9/23/2022 at 12:30 AM, kaylaboots said:

I've been considering wetting black jeans in public recently. Maybe not in the day but at night since I'm too scared 🥲. Might have to try it ^^

Oh you should definitely give it a try. I‘ve been doing this for more than twenty years and never been caught. As long as you act totally confident about it nobody will realize a thing. It’s such a huge turn on and you’ll be amazed what you get away with 😉.

Guest kaylaboots
32 minutes ago, HereToStay said:

Oh you should definitely give it a try. I‘ve been doing this for more than twenty years and never been caught. As long as you act totally confident about it nobody will realize a thing. It’s such a huge turn on and you’ll be amazed what you get away with 😉.

I've actually talked myself into doing this tonight. I'm just going to take a quick walk around the block, wet my jeans and then come home. I'm doing it in like 4-5 hours and I'm so nervous, but still excited ^^ I don't expect to run into anyone but I'll take your advice for it and try to act confident.

I have not done this so I have a question.  After you wet and keep wearing your cloths how do you keep your furniture from getting wet or pee on it?  Do yo just stand or sit only on chairs where getting wet isn't a problem, like a plastic chair that can be wiped down?   Do you clean up the floor right away of you pee so much that it get on the floor or do you just pee enough to make a small wet area on your pants? 

Guest kaylaboots
8 minutes ago, j2319 said:

I have not done this so I have a question.  After you wet and keep wearing your cloths how do you keep your furniture from getting wet or pee on it?  Do yo just stand or sit only on chairs where getting wet isn't a problem, like a plastic chair that can be wiped down?   Do you clean up the floor right away of you pee so much that it get on the floor or do you just pee enough to make a small wet area on your pants? 

Good questions. For keeping stuff from getting wet, I usually just lay a small towel on whatever I sit on, seems to do the trick. If I do leak any pee onto the floor, I generally clean it up quickly. How much I decide to wet my pants is dependant on how much I drink. Sometimes I make myself desperate, other times I let it build up and I'll pee as soon as I get the urge, so the amount I let loose varies from wetting to wetting. I usually don't force it all out and let it out slowly so I can prevent my jeans from leaking onto the floor. Hope this helps ^^

2 hours ago, kaylaboots said:

I've actually talked myself into doing this tonight. I'm just going to take a quick walk around the block, wet my jeans and then come home. I'm doing it in like 4-5 hours and I'm so nervous, but still excited ^^ I don't expect to run into anyone but I'll take your advice for it and try to act confident.

Oohh exciting! I wish you soo much fun with your first wetting in public. 😊 Curious to hear how it went.

I remember the Last time I took it to the extreme in public when I wet myself a whole evening on a little village fest, even while talking to people. And even then nobody realized a thing 😈

Guest kaylaboots
2 minutes ago, HereToStay said:

Oohh exciting! I wish you soo much fun with your first wetting in public. 😊 Curious to hear how it went.

I remember the Last time I took it to the extreme in public when I wet myself a whole evening on a little village fest, even while talking to people. And even then nobody realized a thing 😈

Thank you! I'm just drinking water now, and will probably leave in 2-3 hours. I'll make a new post when I'm home and go over how it went ^^

2 hours ago, kaylaboots said:

Good luck and I hope it goes well.

It's all down to confidence.

So no bow legged duck walking.

Head high, and style it out.

You've got this.

There's nothing here to make you so nervous you wet your pants, and your going to do that anyway!

4 minutes ago, kaylaboots said:

Thank you! I'm just drinking water now, and will probably leave in 2-3 hours. I'll make a new post when I'm home and go over how it went ^^

Have you thought about footwear.

You want something easy to clean.

Sandals or crocs or aqua shoes would be ideal.

Cheap trainers you can afford to ditch if they can't be cleaned.

Guest kaylaboots
7 minutes ago, TheLoneRanger said:

Good luck and I hope it goes well.

It's all down to confidence.

So no bow legged duck walking.

Head high, and style it out.

You've got this.

There's nothing here to make you so nervous you wet your pants, and your going to do that anyway!

Have you thought about footwear.

You want something easy to clean.

Sandals or crocs or aqua shoes would be ideal.

Cheap trainers you can afford to ditch if they can't be cleaned.

Thank you for the advice. I have thought about footwear actually, and I'm sure you can guess what I might have chosen. I know they're a pain in the ass to clean, but I can't resist wearing boots for this. I'm in the middle of lining the insides of a pair of OTK's with plastic wrap right now. 

4 minutes ago, kaylaboots said:

Thank you for the advice. I have thought about footwear actually, and I'm sure you can guess what I might have chosen. I know they're a pain in the ass to clean, but I can't resist wearing boots for this. I'm in the middle of lining the insides of a pair of OTK's with plastic wrap right now. 

Just realised what the OTK stands for.

You are going to look amazing. 

37 minutes ago, kaylaboots said:

>OTKs

I eagerly await this outcome.

This is absolutely my favorite kind of wetting. Like not even missing a beat, just casually peeing yourself as you go about what you’re doing is so freaking hot...especially staying in it like that. Nothing beats seeing that big wet patch on pair of nice tight jeans. Another thing along those lines is wetting them again when they’re almost dry. Seeing multiple overlaid wet patches in various stages of drying is just unfathomably hot. Especially if you’re just casually letting go each time you get the slightest urge to pee. I love this!

Edited by jboarder64L (see edit history)

I've been doing this several times when I was home during the day, mostly while wearing leggings I wet before. I love to see the stains from my dried up pee become wet again. However, I still have to stand still, sit, or lean against a wall to let go. For some reason I can't pee while walking around or doing something else.

Edited by Anja (see edit history)