Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Help keeping myself from making a puddle/soaking my shoes?

Hi hi,

I, for one, love public wetting. However, I usually like when nobody else can see my accident. I like wearing lots of layers and clothes that hide the pee on my legs (like snowsuits), but what can I do to keep a big puddle from getting all over the floor?

I’m planning on having a big pee in my pants tonight and was going to testing how well layers would absorb lots of pee if I squat or sit down as I pee and wait until it’s all absorbed. I guess I could wear diapers, but it makes me miss that “warm pee spreading down my legs” feeling.

I want to be able to empty a bursting bladder into my pants and not have any mess on my floor, does anyone have any tricks that they’d recommend??

57 minutes ago, Snowgirl said:

Hi hi,

I, for one, love public wetting. However, I usually like when nobody else can see my accident. I like wearing lots of layers and clothes that hide the pee on my legs (like snowsuits), but what can I do to keep a big puddle from getting all over the floor?

I’m planning on having a big pee in my pants tonight and was going to testing how well layers would absorb lots of pee if I squat or sit down as I pee and wait until it’s all absorbed. I guess I could wear diapers, but it makes me miss that “warm pee spreading down my legs” feeling.

I want to be able to empty a bursting bladder into my pants and not have any mess on my floor, does anyone have any tricks that they’d recommend??

I know exactly where you are coming from. I also looove to just fully let go and enjoy the feeling but I‘m also not so keen on cleaning up puddles. But I also don’t know any better solution other than standing on a towel or puppy pad or even putting your feet in a bucket. But somehow that takes away a bit of that naughty casual fun for me.🤷‍♂️

So when I really wanna soak my pants I either do it outside where the puddle is nobody’s problem or I just do it and accept the potential puddle on the floor 😈.

3 hours ago, nappypants said:

There are bedwetting pyjamas that I guess are a bit like a full-length diaper, so you might still get that “running down your legs” sensation if you wore those underneath…

Otherwise… something absorbent around your lower legs?

Ohh that actually sounds so perfect. Those sound like they would also make the perfect base layer under regular clothes and snowpants for comfort and warmth. Thank you so much, I had no idea these existed, I’ll totally look into them.

Other absorbent things around my ankles could totally work too… maybe I will test something out later as a backup in case my squat/sit method totally fails.

Thank you so much everyone else for your ideas too ☺️

Edited by Snowgirl (see edit history)
5 hours ago, Snowgirl said:

Ohh that actually sounds so perfect. Those sound like they would also make the perfect base layer under regular clothes and snowpants for comfort and warmth. Thank you so much, I had no idea these existed, I’ll totally look into them.

Other absorbent things around my ankles could totally work too… maybe I will test something out later as a backup in case my squat/sit method totally fails.

Thank you so much everyone else for your ideas too ☺️

Those bed wetting pajama pants sound so fun. I’ve been really wanting to get some. I feel like if you wore some nice thick, cozy fleece thermal underwear underneath they’d be so perfect. The thought of being able to just let go and empty my bladder in my pants right there on the spot just sounds so good. Getting to have that huge flood of warmth that goes everywhere that you only get when peeing your pants but not so much in a diaper. Here’s the amazon link for the Pjamas. I’ve been eyeing ‘em! 

https://www.amazon.com/Pjama-Bedwetting-Pants-Extra-Large/dp/B077GWSLHD

1 hour ago, jboarder64L said:

Those bed wetting pajama pants sound so fun. I’ve been really wanting to get some. I feel like if you wore some nice thick, cozy fleece thermal underwear underneath they’d be so perfect. The thought of being able to just let go and empty my bladder in my pants right there on the spot just sounds so good. Getting to have that huge flood of warmth that goes everywhere that you only get when peeing your pants but not so much in a diaper. Here’s the amazon link for the Pjamas. I’ve been eyeing ‘em! 

I didn’t know existed at all!! Your right so perfect. I don’t own a pair of fleece thermals what I use for “thermals” are actually just a pair of snug fitting hiking pants I have. They even have zippered pockets and everything ha ha 🙈 But they do a great job of keeping me warm under my jeans and they actually absorb more pee than you think! But nothing compared to what those pjamas would do. But yikes the price tag is a lot to pay just to avoid the mess!

stand in the shower or wear some boots.  rubber rain boots for an easy rinse out or winter boot for the full experience haha

On 9/16/2022 at 11:33 AM, Snowgirl said:

Hi hi,

Edited by wetsnowpants (see edit history)

An ex-landlady did the grass-pee nearly every day in a city park.  She wore granny dresses.  During the three years I knew her, she did about 2,200 public pees without attracting attention.

The female cousins who mostly raised me wore long raincoats on cloudy days.  While rain was falling, they had no inhibitions about peeing down their legs.  They openly talked about it (except around my mother).  Presumably, other girls in the high-school adopted the practice.  The pee washes into the curb-side drains.

They had free run in my parents' house.  If they arrived when someone was showering, they could easily find a free room to wipe and change panties.  Otherwise, sitting would have left a wet spot on their panties.

Yes, if MDH has taught us anything over the years, it could be... Boots.

1 minute ago, eru said:

Yes, if MDH has taught us anything over the years, it could be... Boots.

(Sorry it that seems vague or weird. My Dirty Hobby. Lots of nice often German folks often in boots.) (Nothing funnier than an explained joke, amirite?!) (just didn't want it to seem rude or something, i have no idea what my "tone" sounds like online 🙂 )

On 9/16/2022 at 9:40 PM, jboarder64L said:

Only $132!! :yurismug: 

14 hours ago, nappypants said:

Think they’re fairly new, certainly in an adult sense…

Wait, you all were talking adult size bed wetter pants? I gotta check that link out.   Wonder if they would be descret for use when not sleeping at home.  Like friends places or hotels.  I use GoodNites or depend pullups for those times now.  

When I hold until I can't and wet my pants, I either stand on a few towels or in the middle of a circle of towels to contain the puddle.

I  love wet pants but don't like pee in my shoes.  They are difficult to clean, and although I am well hydrated,  I am concerned about odor in my shoes. If possible I slip them off when my pee starts coming out, because I am guaranteed plenty of pee will run out from my pant legs.  I don't always suceed  in getting  my shoes off .Of course wetting outside the puddle is not a problem. 

• 5 months later...
On 9/17/2022 at 12:11 AM, Snowgirl said:

I didn’t know existed at all!! Your right so perfect. I don’t own a pair of fleece thermals what I use for “thermals” are actually just a pair of snug fitting hiking pants I have. They even have zippered pockets and everything ha ha 🙈 But they do a great job of keeping me warm under my jeans and they actually absorb more pee than you think! But nothing compared to what those pjamas would do. But yikes the price tag is a lot to pay just to avoid the mess!

did you try these pants?