Sign In

ThisVid Requests Master Thread

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bud I've been subscribed to the site for years. Not sure what you're getting at. There's a forum for sharing video links for a reason. It's not like every single video under the sun is already uploade

What's wrong with people helping each other out?

Since we've had an ongoing spate of threads requesting private videos from ThisVid, it seems like a good idea to compile all such requests into a single thread moving forward. This way, we don't

Hey, friends.

I've decided to try and start uploading some videos from my own personal collection up to ThisVid. My PC has been running a bit slow lately, and I think it's because my storage is getting full. I have a large collection, totaling over 164 gigabytes, so transferring it all over will take some time.

Anyway, send me a request on there (accepting everyone!)

Dabboi
https://thisvid.com/members/3555911/

Note: I will not be, knowingly, uploading videos from still active sites on the Omo.org "Do Not Post" list.

Edited by dabboi
Mispelling (see edit history)
15 hours ago, dabboi said:

Hey, friends.

I've decided to try and start uploading some videos from my own personal collection up to ThisVid. My PC has been running a bit slow lately, and I think it's because my storage is getting full. I have a large collection, totaling over 164 gigabytes, so transferring it all over will take some time.

Anyway, send me a request on there (accepting everyone!)

Dabboi
https://thisvid.com/members/3555911/

Note: I will not be, knowingly, uploading videos from still active sites on the Omo.org "Do Not Post" list.

I think you have friend requests turned off, it says you don't want to be disturbed. Also having full storage shouldn't generally make your PC slow, I would discourage you from deleting your collection and relying upon thisvid. It's not the most reliable site, and a lot of videos will fail to upload because they're duplicates or someshit.

14 hours ago, wetmatt said:

I think you have friend requests turned off, it says you don't want to be disturbed. Also having full storage shouldn't generally make your PC slow, I would discourage you from deleting your collection and relying upon thisvid. It's not the most reliable site, and a lot of videos will fail to upload because they're duplicates or someshit.

Hi, yeah, that's kind of what I've been experiencing. That or the video just endlessly tries to upload after I click Submit, but nothing actually happens. Looking like a bust on that front.

Sorry, everyone.

Anyway, my PC has only been slow the last few days, and it was very sudden. Like the Windows update broke it, oof.

On 9/25/2022 at 4:38 AM, 124578 said:

Attached. You might be disappointed to know though that she doesn't actually wet (i think), but the desperation is pretty nice

14 hours ago, dabboi said:

This one sounds great! Can't tell who it's from though.

https://thisvid.com/videos/bullied-girl-wets-skirt/

This is from Sugary Little who is on the DNP list sadly

12 minutes ago, adriangache said:

Attached. You might be disappointed to know though that she doesn't actually wet (i think), but the desperation is pretty nice

This is from Sugary Little who is on the DNP list sadly

08:29

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:00 / 08:32
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

Thank you!