Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

2 hours ago, Snowgirl said:

Is it just me, or is anyone else super excited for winter?? Of course no surprise for me, it’s my favourite season… don’t get me wrong, I love summer, but I am so ready for some cozy cold winter days.

Lucky me, I have the day to myself at home. I woke up and was immediately shocked by the chill in the air! It seemed like fall hit me all at once today. And what did I do when I was chilly and needed something to keep me warm and cozy… I pulled out alllll my winter clothes!

I just embraced the chill and kept the furnace off for today, relishing the opportunity to test out my winter gear that I have missed! I pulled out a big winter storage bin labelled “winter clothes” from under my stairs, and ripped off the lid.

The clothes were packed in tight, and I started pulling everything out to hang it up in my closet right away. As I unpacked each article, I couldn’t help but feel happy to have them back in my closet. Everything was hung in order: sweaters,  sweatpants, thermals, onesies. All the coats, snowsuits/ snowpants hung at the back.

I figured I’d probably just be lazing around playing video games today, so I wasn’t afriad to dress as warm as I wanted. I put on my thermals, then jeans and a tshirt overtop. After that, I pulled on my comfiest sweater over that. I was worried I would be too warm in a full snowsuit but too chilly in just a jacket or snowpants by themselves. As a fun compromise, I decided to double up on snowpants!

So I put on my black high waisted snowpants that I bought forever ago and don’t wear enough, and my lovely overall style bib snowpants overtop! Both pairs are quick thick and insulated, but the overalls fit a bit looser. Which is perfect, because they have just enough room for an extra snowpants layer!

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, I realized I totally hadn’t gone for my morning pee out of my excitement! …okay, maybe it wasn’t totally an accident 😉

I thought I might as well just hold it as long as I could, then let it all go when I couldn’t hold it anymore. I made sure to have at least a glass of water every half hour, and within two hours I was desperate enough that I couldn’t sit still.

Finally, when I couldn’t think about anything else, I stood up and opened the flood gates in an instant. I felt massive relief as the pee flowed so freely, my muscles were so tired from holding that they had no control over the flow whatsoever, I could even feel my pee just gushing with every breath I took! I stood there for my lovely time of bliss, peeing full force for an entire 45-60 seconds! That whole time my eyes trained on the amazing phenomenon that is peeing in a snowsuit: no matter how much you pee, it doesn’t even show a drop on the outside if you’re sufficiently bundled up. Astonishingly, I watched as the snowpants held all my secrets while I relished in the wave of warmth travelling down my legs.

In the end, I took my clothes off to add them to the washing machine and found my jeans 100% soaked from the hips down. I think that’s a new personal record!!

Any pictures/videos?

15 hours ago, WetterMesser said:

Any pictures/videos?

🙈 maybe next time!

5 hours ago, Snowpants said:

@Snowgirl  Thanks for posting this great experience.  I have too started thinking about the upcoming winter and my snowbib/snowsuit wettings.  Good for you to start your fun so early.  Hope we can share our experiences over the next few months.

So much fun! Snow clothes are the best. Why would I ever put on a blanket when I could put on a snowsuit?! So excited for a winter of keeping warm and knowing I’m not making it to the bathroom in time to get undressed, best feeling ever.

1 hour ago, Lasseman said:

Oh a perfect morning!😍

😊

Edited by Snowgirl (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you really let go in a snowsuit without anything seeping through? And doesn't it get cold when it gets soggy? I know there's a lot of insulation in there, but I always thought that would fail if it got wet. Did anyone do it outside on a cold winter day? I would love to try that myself, but not inside the house. I don't like to be careful when wetting, yet I still have to far too often.

Edited by Anja (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Anja said:

Can you really let go in a snowsuit without anything seeping through? And doesn't it get cold when it gets soggy? I know there's a lot of insulation in there, but I always thought that would fail if it got wet. Did anyone do it outside on a cold winter day? I would love to try that myself, but not inside the house. I don't like to be careful when wetting, yet I still have to far too often.

Yes that works surprisingly well. I did a longer road trip earlier this year and I peed my snowpants repeatedly on the entire drive. Didn’t seep through except for a little bit around the zipper. See here

I also peed in them up on the skiing slopes. And it didn’t get cold at all, just felt wet, warm and really naughty. 😁

On the other hand I don’t get cold easily. So you should try it out for yourself.😉

29 minutes ago, Anja said:

Omg. It doesn't even look wet at the crotch. I will be trying it. I already know I won't withstand the temptation. 🫢

I guess you can just turn it inside out to dry it afterwards?

Absolutely, the synthetic filling dries super fast. And I had one of those heated fans in my room that you often find in hotels around skiing resorts. Those pants were completely dry within 30 minutes. I doubt it would have taken much longer on the radiator without the fan.

Do you already have snowpants? If not, I recommend to buy good quality ones in a darker color.

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)
21 minutes ago, HereToStay said:

Do you already have snowpants? If not, I recommend to buy good quality ones in a darker color.

I have. Black ones, as it's the norm. I never dared more than a little leaking. Sadly black forest gets less and less snow every year, so you have to drive to the alps for skiing. But I'm sure I will find an opportunity to fill them with a lot of piss. 😉

2 minutes ago, Anja said:

I have. Black ones, as it's the norm. I never dared more than a little leaking. Sadly black forest gets less and less snow every year, so you have to drive to the alps for skiing. But I'm sure I will find an opportunity to fill them with a lot of piss. 😉

Well, if they’re black you are safe anyways. They won’t show a thing.

Its just sooo good to stand in line for the ski lift and fully let go in your snowpants until the wetness reaches your boots. 😍 Total bliss

Wish you tons of fun trying it!

@Anja, to go along with others that have already commented, to answer all of your questions: Yes, yes, yes!

If you haven’t worn a good snowsuit/snowpants in a long time (and also to anyone who is reading this who hasn’t), they’re literally a big coat in the shape of a pair of pants. You wear them overtop of regular clothes, and they have the same pillow-y insulation as a coat and that swishy stiff waterproof layer on the outside. And that waterproof stuff never gets wet, seriously! If I have snowpants on, I can totally let it all go and it doesn’t even come close to showing through. In fact, theres actually lots of times where I’m wearing lots of layers, that the inside of the snowpants are barely damp anyways!

Getting to be cozy in a snowsuit while I totally let a full bladder go in my pants underneath all while nobody can tell at all, is literally what got me in to peeing myself, lol. It is that amazing!!

2 minutes ago, Anja said:

Layers? What, are you packed in like an onion? 😄 When I go skiing I usually wear leggings or tights underneath. Anyway I don't mind the snowpants getting wet on the insinde as long as they keep me warm.

LOL yes, exactly like an onion I guess 😂 Anyone from anywhere it gets super cold will tell you, layers are the trick to staying warm!! But yes, I admit I do love layering and basically just being as “bundled up” as possible. Plus, knowing I couldn’t make it even if I tried is fun, all those layers always will take waaay too much time and focus to take off!!

Oh yes, they absolutely will keep you warm. A lot of people have said that they find it gets cold after a while, but in my experience it actually kinda traps the heat of the pee for a while and it’s sooo nice. Of course it gets “let’s warm” after a while but never ever cold or even uncomfortable. Especially not like it usually does with no snowpants!!

the insulation itself hardly gets wet at all, I find the pants I’m wearing underneath get more wet (the snowpants kind of hug them and spread the pee around a bit I think) but the insulation itself in inside this sort of liner stuff that in my experience doesn’t really let much pee through. The insulation in mine never really gets all wet

1 hour ago, Anja said:

Layers? What, are you packed in like an onion? 😄 When I go skiing I usually wear leggings or tights underneath. Anyway I don't mind the snowpants getting wet on the insinde as long as they keep me warm.

If you wear maybe two pairs of the really thick insulated tights with pants over top you’ll be good and I promise you’ll love it! Look for something that’s lined on the inside like these They’re so thick and cozy. Also, Try searching insulated leggings. I feel like something thick like sweat pants over anything like that would so perfect!image.jpeg.b33772355881e8ae5ae4f48e0a68e845.jpegimage.thumb.jpg.63014554525268cfcfd34b9429afd453.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.7e27ef32f76d609bd424c6b71bf21a75.jpg ⬇️

Edited by jboarder64L (see edit history)
On 10/2/2022 at 7:03 PM, Anja said:

navy blue is a good alternative.  its a little lighter than black and you feel a  little more exposed haha.  but good quality snowpants wont leak