Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fleece good for wetting?

Hello Everyone,
I am looking for something nice to wear while wetting. Usually I have my cotton long underwear and jeans above them.
But I am looking to try something different. So I thought about trying it while wearing something fluffy, some kind of jumpsuit.
They are mostly made of fleece - but I am not entirely sure if that might be just some material where it just flows straight through - that would not be nice to me.

Does someone has experiences with that and can tell me how it is?
Also - what are your favorite materials for wetting?

Fleece is make to dry quickly and wick away moisture. So I don't think it's the best idea if you want to feel anything of the wetting.

My favourite is cotton knickers (panties for the Americans) and tights (pantyhose for the Americans). Preferably the thicker ones. You can easily wear them under jeans to make it even more enjoyable. You are probably a man and probably not into crossdressing, but you should really consider this. It feels divine! I don't often wet on purpose. It happens often enough by accident. But the few times I do, that's what I go for.

Jeans are always a great choice for holding wetness. I also like pajama pants, but they have to be cotton. I've tried fleece ones also and the wetness just runs out the bottom without soaking in. Diapers are great for feeling soggy, especially after 2-3 wettings. If you want your pants to get wet, you can wear some light incontinence briefs under your pants so they still swell up and feel soggy while also soaking your pants.