Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Working from home and stuck on conference calls ( a couple of pictures of what happened)

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, HereToStay said:

Well that sounds like you had a lot of fun 👍. Thanks for sharing!

Little question though: What did you do about the floor? Looks like you have carpet in your office. I imagine an entire workdays worth of pee will not be limited to chair and pants, right? 😉

Its actually hard flooring under my chair & desk - what you see is a rug. I tend to sit on towels with a plastic bag protecting the chair. When a towel is "full", I'll swap for a dry one and carry on.

4 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

No worries! Was not being serious hence the 😀 

Are you into desperation or just wetting?

A bit of both. Generally for the first wetting I will tend like holding till desperate but once I am wet and the damage is done, I just like re-wetting and carry on as normal. I have found however that once wet and sitting in wet pants- I seem to want to pee more frequently than normal, which I like.

1 minute ago, wetgarth said:

A bit of both. Generally for the first wetting I will tend like holding till desperate but once I am wet and the damage is done, I just like re-wetting and carry on as normal. I have found however that once wet and sitting in wet pants- I seem to want to pee more frequently than normal, which I like.

Sounds good! I really like the idea of a genuine loss of control inspite of all the person's efforts to hold on. I can't make it happen to me so really envious of others that can! Loved your Snowden story! Did you tell your mate?