Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female What pants material doesn’t show wetness

Looking for some jeans/pants/leggings type or material for gf that doesn’t show the wetness of big accident and hide it well under. 

Just like in this vid for jeans/pants: https://thisvid.com/videos/striped-sweater-wetting/

or this one for leggings; (warning nudity) look like they are waterproof ? https://thisvid.com/videos/desperate-blonde-teen-pissing-herself/ (1st part)

Edited by bsport (see edit history)

The gold standard for leakless pants is latex. Nothing can escape zipless latex leggings until it drips into your shoes. Pair it with rubber boots for additional effect.

It is pricey, but very sensual, and amazing.

Otherwise, you can try vinyl or leather. Be aware that you will leak through the seams. Nothing should appear on the fabric though.

For a thrill, you can get a zipless latex catsuit. It adds to the feeling that you are stuck inside and have no choice but to wet.

1 hour ago, HereToStay said:

If I wanna be really sneaky out in public I wear rainpants over whatever I want to pee.

But usually black jeans hide the wetness well enough unless you are standing in bright sunlight when you flood them. 😜

Hehe, Found it. As you see, you see nothing… on the pants at least.😂

But I can assure you it felt reeeeeally nice. 😊 Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)

Interesting here !

5 hours ago, LupusCanis88 said:

There seems to be certain stretch blend that is used for jeans and jeggins that doesn't soak up any liquid and also doesn't show anything. I've seen it in some professional videos, I think one was bound2burst. Would need experimentation though.

Yeah exactly just like in the vid https://thisvid.com/videos/desperate-blonde-teen-pissing-herself/ (warning nudity)

Would love to know what blend is this

• 4 weeks later...

I once was out for a walk with my beautiful girlfriend 😍 and she was wearing navy blue leggings we bought together earlier and yes - she peed in them for me (love you 🥰🥰)! It was already late in the evening but the street lights were on - still it was really hard to tell. So it depends on what you are up to, but i would say any dark colored synthetics wont show too much 😉

Edited by disposeable (see edit history)

Shiny black synthetic materials, typically nylon or polyester, sometimes acrylic, sometimes maybe blended with spandex, with a shiny finish and in black. 

I have at least one pair of track pants that you just flat-out can't see when I've gone pee in them.  If you catch me in the act, though, you can see a clear fountain on the front, and a sheen that disappears about two seconds after I stop.