Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A Nervous Hello

Greetings!

I'm excited and nervous to be here.

For most of my teenage years I suppressed kinky urges and feelings and was very confused about my sexuality.

Even as an adult now I still am very hesitant to let myself explore myself - but I'm taking steps to open myself up - not just for my boyfriend but also myself.

I'm hesitant to give away too much information, as I'm not sure how i'd feel if people recognised me from elsewhere online - but I'll give basics.

I'm 21, M, and live in NZ. I'm a furry by hobby and wolf by identity - and am new to the omorashi scene - at least publicly. I'm stealth except from a few close friends and my boyfriend.

I modded for the Pee Pals discord server for a time before leaving due to personal reasons.

I'm interested in trying to come out of my shell more, and hopefully learn that it's ok to be myself in the right enviroment.

I look forward to meeting people, apologies if I'm shy ;u;

-undercoverdog

On 9/14/2022 at 2:36 AM, undercoverdog said:

I'm interested in trying to come out of my shell more, and hopefully learn that it's ok to be myself in the right enviroment.

Hey, welcome friend! I think you will  definitely find that here. 🙂 Highly  encourage you to join the Discord server, too. 

(I had similar goals when I started being active here.)