Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Scooby-Doo Where are you?

Hi! Today, September 13, is the 53 year anniversary of Scooby-Doo Where are you? I watched that show a lot when I was younger. Well for me it was usually What's New Scooby-Doo, but that's besides the point. The start of the series is cool! I'm binge watching it right now. Can we get some love for that series? Maybe like Daphne omorashi and all that! 

I agree! Scooby Doo was my first favourite cartoon. It not only had castles, it had haunted castles! I think it started my love of secret/hidden doors.

I've always wanted to find Velma so sexy.  And with Daphne, I always  imagined her having a fright wetting (kind of like Candy Clark in "The Man Who Fell to Earth" - even though that was many years later).

Thanks for the memories!

18 hours ago, tennyson said:

I agree! Scooby Doo was my first favourite cartoon. It not only had castles, it had haunted castles! I think it started my love of secret/hidden doors.

I've always wanted to find Velma so sexy.  And with Daphne, I always  imagined her having a fright wetting (kind of like Candy Clark in "The Man Who Fell to Earth" - even though that was many years later).

Thanks for the memories!

See? The show is perfect! I love it so much. I'm glad this post made you think of it!

Daphne having a fear wetting would be awesome! A must-see. 

13 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

I used to dislike this show as a kid but it grew on me and now i've seen every single one of the movies, though there's quite a few series i've not seen all the episodes of so i've got a lot of catching up to do.

I'm glad you grew to like it! I sincerely love the show so I always love seeing people saying they like it!