Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Story trades and commissions by me!

My apologies if this isn’t the right place to post this. Wasn’t really sure where would be appropriate. 

I’ve been writing fiction omorashi stories for literally over 8 years, 99% of which never have been published anywhere simply because I never really was confident in them. However for a while now I’ve been pretty confident about my writing ability and since I’ve also recently found a decent amount of free time I figured I’d offer up my stories for trades or commissions! 
What I’m offering-

Story trades! 
I write a story for you, you write a story for me! I write mostly small to medium stories, not novels. Don’t have a lot of limits. Want to focus mostly on female omorashi, messing, desperation content but fully willing to write male omorashi as well. 

Story Commissions!

Dont wanna write but want a short to medium story written? Throw me a couple bucks and I’ll write it out! I’m talking like $5-10 depending on length. This is just an option incase people wanted to do it. 

One last note, I don’t usually write about fandoms unless I’m familiar with them, and quite frankly I’m not familiar with a lot of them. IE, I don’t watch anime, read manga, watch a lot of cartoons and shows. So if you want me to do fandom work just let me know what and I can see if I know it. 

Finally if you’d like to see examples of my work message me and I’d be happy to share! 

Overall just shoot me a message if you’re interested and we’ll go from there.

Thanks and I’m looking forward to writing for you!

• 6 months later...