Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How does one go about finding people irl into this?

Sometimes you can get lucky on Fetlife. Maybe there are "munches" and "teas" in your area that you can join and meet other people. Some may be interested in the same things you are.

When I was active and looking for a partner(s) on FL, I was able to join a local group that met once a month for lunch. I am an introvert and it took me a couple of months to actually get up the courage to walk into the restaurant. 

Everyone was welcoming, even though I was still very nervous and shy. Unfortunately, I had to stop going before anyone showed up who was interested in the same kink(s). Most groups have a core that are at every, or nearly every munch. Others in the group come to some munches as their schedules allow. 

Some tips if you haven't been on FL:

1. Have a profile pic. It does not have to Dox you - you can wear a mask, hide some of your face behind a book (That's what I did.), leave your face in shadow or use photo image software to distort identifying parts.

2. Don't have your profile pic be a dick pic (if applicable). 

3. Fill out your profile. It doesn't have to be long or clever. Just be honest in what you want. ( I want to meet a person or people into ___________.

4. Join groups that have your interests. 

5. Look for munches in your city or area. Join the group and ask questions. Be patient and ask to join.

Good Luck, I hope this helps