Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi Milovana Tease Survey!

Hi, I'm working on a milovana tease, don't want to give too much away, but wanted to ask a couple of questions to try to make this tease amazing! 

1. What do you want out of an omorashi milovana tease? Desperation, wetting, diapers, story? Do you want to be able to leak, be punished, be allowed to use the toilet?
2. What questions really make you struggle, which tasks make you wet yourself, leak, spurt whatever!
3. What are your favorite tease and why? 

Very exciting! I love a new tease. To answer your questions:

1) Desperation and eventual wetting. If you can make me leak, so much the better.

2) Hugging my knees always gets me. Lifting one leg up. Marching on the spot. I don't like too much exercise though - the tease becomes a lot less fun if I am out of breath and panting.

3) I like any new ones because not many of them have replayability!

Love seeing people create new teases!!  I haven’t done all of them but I’ve done a few

1) overall I want to be desperate and possible wetting.  I  usually treat the tease I’m playing as a game and I’m trying to win by making it to the bathroom in time (even though I typically don’t 😅)  I think a fun punishment for failing is always a great idea.  I know there’s a couple that if you wet yourself, they have a link to a YouTube video on how to hold your pee which always feels embarrassing to watch as you’re all wet. Also maybe a light spanking for failing or being forced to write something while wearing wet clothes.

2). Tasks that make me wet myself are usually when I’m forced to watch a faucet of running water while desperate or being forced to stand still while desperate.  I do like some exercises but not a ton.

3).  I don’t think I’ve played a bad one yet.  I think my favorite so far was the Halloween theme #1. I actually finished that one without wetting myself (but I was SUPER desperate). I also loved the escape room one.  Although I still haven’t been able to finish that one fry 🤷🏼‍♀️

Your welcome to use my wishing well clip.

This is a devious little device that has been the downfall to a couple of live holds.

I'll be honest I've tried one of these challenges and got bored.

there was too much exercise, and not enough drinkin.

Personally I would only want to give an hour to the game.

a favourite at the moment is the pee on command of a random timer.

for me this has the benefit of being able to set boundaries of how long the game is played. It can also be played anywhere.

First: Yay!! Like others above, I'm always excited the prospect of a new Milovana tease.

1) Generally I want desperation and eventual wetting. I also like teases that incorporate masturbation and/or edging along with that, or anything else that helps prolong the desperation. Definitely like a sense of both being controlled and unpredictability. One thing I wish more of the omo-oriented teases did is allow "partial" relief of desperation, either by specifying only a fixed amount of peeing (e.g. "pee into an X ounce cup") or requiring slight leaks and/or peeing in a "punishment"-y context (outside, onto clothes, etc.)

2) I'm in alignment with @Tiffers34 on exercise: I prefer only to do mild exercise in a tease -- I also find a lot of the exercise tasks in existing teases don't add that much to my desperation. Things that definitely do add to it: Standing in general, hugging knees to chest,  spreading my legs, straddling a chair or other larger object (especially if standing), putting my hands in running water, moving into a colder space (for instance opening the fridge and standing in front of it), taking a walk away from home so I am "locked into" turning around and returning, seeing video of someone else getting relief.

3) This is my current favorite, for the combination of prolonged desperation, edging and variety of (ahem) visual stimulation:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=50373

I would like more Milovana Teases made for holding and possible wetting outside in the real world, with multiple choices and multiple endings and twists, so you can play it more than once and still don't know what will happen at the end.

I like longer versions where desperation creeps in slowly, in more natural way, not by drinking large amounts of water in short amount of time.

If holding is combined with other things, like day to day chores, it would be fun also. For example, drink coffee, go grocery shopping, cook, eat, wash the dishes, go for a walk, watch tv, etc. A few hours of different things to do while holding. Maybe even a possibility of peeing and extra drinking in the middle of challenge. You can hold it or you can pee and drink 500ml after that to fill up your bladder again, etc. If you have a wetting accident, you need an option to change clothes and continue the challenge. But it shouldn't be longer than 4 to 6 hours over all. All day or even full weekend challenges are not very practical from several reasons.

Milovana Pee Holding GFE is good example of good Milovana Tease. But I have a few suggestions how to make it even better.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=45583

It is my favorite so far, very nice challenge with interesting story. You don't have to drink excessive amounts of water in short time, but rather let the nature do it's normal thing with help of time. It's more realistic scenario. 

But it still needs some improvements. I couldn't hold it until the end because of my small bladder and bad control over my bladder, so a button " I peed myself" with specific ending to the story would be welcome. Maybe also an option to keep holding in wet clothes after wetting and continue a challenge or even option to change clothes, get extra punishment for that and continue as well.

I love the combination of teasing, control over your bladder and holding in this challenge, but I missed more options what you are wearing during the challenge. Some crossdressing options, like high heels, pantyhose, panties, skirt or dress would be great for those of us who like to crossdress.

Maybe a version of similar challenge while holding in public would be great too. Traveling from one public bathroom to another, doing edging there, locked in a stall, etc. 

24 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

Milovana Pee Holding GFE is good example of good Milovana Tease. But I have a few suggestions how to make it even better.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=45583

It is my favorite so far, very nice challenge with interesting story. You don't have to drink excessive amounts of water in short time, but rather let the nature do it's normal thing with help of time. It's more realistic scenario. 

But it still needs some improvements. I couldn't hold it until the end because of my small bladder and bad control over my bladder, so a button " I peed myself" with specific ending to the story would be welcome.

Yes, this!! That is my second-favorite, and the only reason it doesn't rank above the other one I mentioned is exactly what you say here. I love how realistic (albeit in a bit of a fantasy sense) the narrative is and how it lets things evolve naturalistically instead of "force-feeding" lots of water, but the fact that it is written with an exact fixed ending after a long stretch of time didn't work for me. I appreciate other teases on the site that give you a button to indicate when you lost control.

I like a realistic teases that simulate a genuine desperate situation an innocent person could find themselves in. I especially like it when you have some kind of companion that adds a simulation of the social elements of omo. I also like when the tease gives you options that allow you to eventually try to find relief as a regular person would. I also want it to be winnable

My favorite tease is probably road trip desperation: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=43567

It gives you a companion that is motivating you to hold, but also the opportunity to beg for and quicken your chances at relief.

Omorashi at the local fair is my second favorite for the same reasons: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=52192

Here is the plan, after reading all of your responses I've noted a couple consensus - 

1. Limited exercise

2. Don't force water unnaturally 

3. Story, and other characters

With this I am developing an idea, but it is still in work so tell me your opinion. You are unknowingly trapped in a lab, a maze of the consciousness. You have limited water, so you take advantage of any source. Each room is a trial with different people, and choices. Peeing does not end your escape, you need to leave. There are some challenge rooms which involve fast paced challenges, and control. 

Here's where it gets interesting, you are with another person, who is either set dialogue or... another person. You could potentially play over omo.org (it's basically just a duplicated tease).

Any feedback/ideas?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 3:10 AM, SummerRain said:

Here is the plan, after reading all of your responses I've noted a couple consensus - 

1. Limited exercise

2. Don't force water unnaturally 

3. Story, and other character

This.  My favorites  so far are the Dungeon one and the Escape Room, so I think I place story and character high on the list.   

Playing with or against another person online would be truly original, a total game changer.  Can't wait to play!