Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

non-binary Outfit suggestions over diapers?

Does anyone have any cute outfit ideas for what to wear over an adult diaper? I had fun dressing up in a schoolgirl-inspired outfit the other day with a plaid skirt and thigh-highs, and I’d love to take some requests for future outfits!

My next planned outfit is a punk look with fishnets, a black skirt, etc., but I’m looking for more ideas and styles to try. I have a big wardrobe and live close to a mall, so suggest it and I’ll try my best!

I have diapers and pull-ups too, so if you want to see something get leaked in, I’m already planning that with the schoolgirl outfit and a pull-up!

Please may I share another vote for @SummerRain ‘s mention - tights!

Tight jeans are always wonderful, and short jeans shorts.. not to forget; leggings, jeggings (is that what they call those things?)

One piece swimsuits also look pretty hot over padding (to me, at least).….

Having said all of this - everything you have shared with us so far @WetMothhas been glorious. 

3 hours ago, soakingboy said:

Please may I share another vote for @SummerRain ‘s mention - tights!

Tight jeans are always wonderful, and short jeans shorts.. not to forget; leggings, jeggings (is that what they call those things?)

One piece swimsuits also look pretty hot over padding (to me, at least).….

Having said all of this - everything you have shared with us so far @WetMothhas been glorious. 

Thank you!! I’m really glad to see you like it!

I’ll be sure to pop by the store for some tights soon! I also have a lot of leggings and tight jeans/jeggings I want to try, including some dark red leggings I just got that I think will really show any wet spots! I personally love when there’s wet spots down your legs in a pattern that show you’re obviously in a very wet and leaky diaper

22 minutes ago, nappypants said:

Formal dresses, even a wedding dress if you have one to hand… any dress/skirt with your nappy visible through nylon tights/pantyhose!

Also, jeans with just a bit of waistband showing…

I’ve got a very pretty white skirt that I’ve been meaning to wear! And I have a wedding to attend in a few months, so I’ll have a nice dress for that soon too!