Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest Supersoak

Guest Supersoak

So far I have drank 2.5,  500 ml water bottles, its been over the course of an hour - hour and half and now im starting to feel full maybe 3 of 10 won't be long until I really need to go but sometimes I just give in too easy, this time I really want to hold it to see how long I can go before i uncontrollably wet myself.

Guest Supersoak

Well i can say that im really starting to feel it now, probably about a 6-7/10, bladder is starting to bulge out. I had to undo the button on my jeans, they are pretty snug. I was playing video games and I definitely caught myself fidgeting quite a bit.

I can feel the weight of all that pee filling up my bladder so pleasent... and that pressure building. Its kinda hard to be still but I can if I concentrate

Guest Supersoak

I finished driniking the water and then ended up tied up on a phone call and had to pretend like I wasn't dying to pee... about 45min in no amount of fidgeting or squirming was helping eventually I ended up relaxing for just a second when I got distracted and pee just came flooding out. I tried so hard to stop it but I couldn't, as the pee enveloped me it began to pool underneath and my jeans are soaked on my butt and the towel is too, i feel like I didn't go all the way and with all the water I drank today I am sure will be desperate again shortly, maybe ill get a video of squirming the second time 😛