Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Need some ideas - upcoming trip

Hi everyone!!

I need some help with some fun upcoming ideas for a work trip.  I have a 5 hour car trip I have to make and I’m looking for some fun ideas to spice up my hold (different ideas for drinks, games, etc).   I’m not worried about wetting myself or any accidents because I’ll be by myself.  I’ll also be happy to share any pics from the trip 

I love car holds and wettings, here are some of the factors I'd consider...

Your route - highways with rest stops? Could be a good place to find some relief if you're more of an exhibitionist. Main roads? lots of places to stop for the same reason, but likely some less trafficked ones if you only wanted someone driving to happen to notice. Back roads? I hope you're not going for 5 hours on this but it could be good for enjoying the feeling of a wet car seat.

I tend to like to grab a half gallon of tea from a gas station for intended holds like these. Lots to drink and no bubbles.

Games could involve seeing something and wetting a little (police car, particularly color, animals, idk whatever tickles your fancy).

First off, big girls don't need to be reminded to pee before they get in the car, so if possible take your last pee 2 hours before you leave and drink a water bottle in that time.

Pick a certain type of car that's relatively common wherever you are. Every time you see one you have to take a sip of your drink. Every time you see a yellow car you have to take 3 sips. If you see a yellow car of the type you selected - you have to finish your drink.

Before you leave, you should pick out two places that you could maybe stop for a bathroom break along your route. You can only go at these places, surely you don't need any more than that right?

2 hours ago, Kiddchaos said:

I love car holds and wettings, here are some of the factors I'd consider...

Your route - highways with rest stops? Could be a good place to find some relief if you're more of an exhibitionist. Main roads? lots of places to stop for the same reason, but likely some less trafficked ones if you only wanted someone driving to happen to notice. Back roads? I hope you're not going for 5 hours on this but it could be good for enjoying the feeling of a wet car seat.

I tend to like to grab a half gallon of tea from a gas station for intended holds like these. Lots to drink and no bubbles.

Games could involve seeing something and wetting a little (police car, particularly color, animals, idk whatever tickles your fancy).

So the trip is pretty much all highway driving.  I was thinking about only “allowing” myself to pee at rest stops (not gas stations or shops).  

I like the idea of drinking tea along the way to mix up from water or soda (might start with a diet soda but not drinking that all the way up)

2 hours ago, WiiGuy86 said:

First off, big girls don't need to be reminded to pee before they get in the car, so if possible take your last pee 2 hours before you leave and drink a water bottle in that time.

Pick a certain type of car that's relatively common wherever you are. Every time you see one you have to take a sip of your drink. Every time you see a yellow car you have to take 3 sips. If you see a yellow car of the type you selected - you have to finish your drink.

Before you leave, you should pick out two places that you could maybe stop for a bathroom break along your route. You can only go at these places, surely you don't need any more than that right?

Love your ideas!!  I’ll definitely have to use some of these ideas, esp to start the journey.  Thank you 🥰🥰

23 hours ago, Tiffers34 said:

So the trip is pretty much all highway driving.  I was thinking about only “allowing” myself to pee at rest stops (not gas stations or shops).  

Love this - I think it kind of depends on where in the world you are, but the highways where I am are I think set up in a similar way, with rest stops every 40 miles or so. You can stop sooner if you get off an exit but it's normally more of an annoyance. Out of more OCD anything I always try to confine myself to rest stops only and have had some close calls because of it. I also like the idea of the padlock with the keys in the back, something to delay you just a little longer when you do stop

On 9/12/2022 at 5:59 PM, WiiGuy86 said:

Love this - I think it kind of depends on where in the world you are, but the highways where I am are I think set up in a similar way, with rest stops every 40 miles or so. You can stop sooner if you get off an exit but it's normally more of an annoyance. Out of more OCD anything I always try to confine myself to rest stops only and have had some close calls because of it. I also like the idea of the padlock with the keys in the back, something to delay you just a little longer when you do stop

I do this sometimes, but when I’m needing to go, I’ll see a rest stop and decide that I have to wait for the next stop before pulling off.

@Tiffers34 From reading your initial post you are interested in the hold aspect and not worried if an accident did happen in the process.  So I like the idea of using only rest areas if you are on that type of highway.

Of course semi preload by  drinking water sports drinks or coffee before the trip.  To add a twist to it make it so you can only stop at the rest area if a certain element is there.  Like you can only stop at rest areas where there is a bus or a RV, or car carrier, or red semi truck, etc.  Something that is not common but also not something that would never are hardly ever be there.  Like don't pick only stop if you see a semi pulling a trailer of pools.  You can make it to lie where the items has to be at the rest area or where you have to see it at or within 5 miles of the stop.  If at the rest area that might add some interest as you might have to slow down and drive through to see if the element you are looking for is there and you can stop.  If not you have to keep going until the next chance even though you were soooooo close to being allowed relief.  

Hope this  gives some ideas. 

16 hours ago, lsn1 said:

I have a denial kink, and get incredibly aroused by being told I can't go to the bathroom when I have a full bladder. I would probably pick at least a few places that look like they probably don't have a restroom and stop by in the hopes of hearing those magic words.

I have a similar kink, esp when I’m really desperate and still told that I can’t or the bathrooms are off limits.  Not sure if any place would be like that because it’s mostly highway driving but maybe 🤞🏻.  Love the idea!!