Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello from upstate New York!

Hi everyone, I’m a 45 year old male from the state of New York in the USA. I have 4 children whom I raise alongside my lovely wife of the same age, who also likes omo. I own a small electrical company, while my wife is a stay at home mom. 

I love lots of things about omo, but mostly desperation and bladder control. I am cursed or blessed with a pretty strong bladder, depending on how you look at it. My wife on the other hand, is the complete opposite. Her bladder was never great to begin with, so I can’t imagine birthing 4 kids has done her bladder many favors. This means she has plenty of stories to tell me. 

I can easily hold my pee in through a day of work, so I usually come home with a full bladder. My wife loves it when I relieve a full days worth of pee all over her, so we do that almost every day after work. We have many pee adventures throughout the week, which is mostly what I’ll be sharing here. Feel free to dm me!

Edited by AlphaBladder
Typo (see edit history)
  • The title was changed to Hello from upstate New York!