Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

For a bit of backstory, I've tried holding until I lose control for couple of years now, but I always ended up giving in after leaking a bit.

Today I decided that I was gonna hold it in until I actually lose control. I began holding at 10pm and drank about 150ml every 20 minutes.

After about 2 hours, I was starting to feel desperate and tried standing still with my legs apart to see if it would make me leak, and it did a bit, but I decided to keep holding.

Over the course of 2 hours, I kept leaking every 15 minutes and my pants had a very visible wet patch and had dark trails running down the leg.

By 2am, my bladder was begging to release and I kept leaking every few minutes. I then realised that I literally couldn't hold it any longer and ran to the bathroom. As I started squatting over the toilet to pull my pants down, it started gushing out of me into my clothes.

Finally, what I've been wanting to do for years. I just stood there in the same position and just let it all out. The relief felt amazing

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...