Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

3 hours ago, Kirito16 said:

Hi! Its me again with another video, this time is my girlfriend fingering herself while holding her pee

I hope you like it like my other post

00:45

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

01:35 / 01:35
  • Play
  • Unmute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

Its a little low quality because it was recorded with an old phone, future content of her is going to be in HD!

She makes custom content too, so ask me in my DMs or my discord! (Kirito16#8386)

If you want longer videos you can support us here https://ko-fi.com/lewdconnosseiur

Love a thick woman into this kink!

6 hours ago, markporzio said:

Thick?? Bad choice of words I'd say.  It's comment's like yours that makes people sad and stops posting videos.

Hey man, i find it quite unnecessary to tell him that when is me who posted the video and i upvoted his comment, its not the same for everyone but my girlfriend loves being praised for her "thiccness"

8 hours ago, markporzio said:

Thick?? Bad choice of words I'd say.  It's comment's like yours that makes people sad and stops posting videos.

Just curious, do you think there is a better word or are you just trying to start an unnecessary argument this morning?

1 hour ago, Kirito16 said:

Hey man, i find it quite unnecessary to tell him that when is me who posted the video and i upvoted his comment, its not the same for everyone but my girlfriend loves being praised for her "thiccness"

Thank you! It was definitely intended as a compliment 100%. And I meant it!