Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Finally peed my diaper in my sleep

I always wanted to know how it is to go sleep in a dry diaper and wake up in a wet one, well this morning was the time.

Last night I celebrated Friday night with some weed (its legal here) and a diaper.
Most of the times I just drink a lot and hold my pee till I am spurting in my diaper and the pressure becomes unbearable.
When my bladder is extremely full I usually start rubbing my diaper till I cum, and take it off.
This time I just went peeing whenever I felt the slightest urge, for the entire night while smoking weed.

In the meanwhile I was just having fun with friends online and after a few hours I got so extremely tired so I changed my diaper, put on a fresh diaper, brush my teeth, drinked some water (no big amounts, but a bit more than usual, because usually I just take one sip to avoid waking up to pee).
I went to bed, made a picture of my dry diaper and went to sleep.

This morning I woke up pretty early and to my suprise, my diaper was pretty wet... 
I cannot remember myself waking up and pee... so this was a new experience for me.
Maybe I've woken up but can't remember it because of the weed? I don't know, but usually I would remember anyways.

But yea, I think I could say that I finally wet the bed in my sleep 😄

Edited by blackdiaper (see edit history)

Just be careful! I don’t smoke weed but I do drink and now I have to wear a diaper every time I drink because I WILL wet the bed. Even if I don’t drink that much! Not going to lie it’s a fun excuse to have to put a diaper on in bed with my GF but if you don’t want this to be a burden (which it can be at times) just proceed with caution! If you want/wanted this!! Than great!! Keep wearing and wetting your diaper at night and you will be a bed wetter in no time!! 

1 hour ago, Jonnaywets said:

Just be careful! I don’t smoke weed but I do drink and now I have to wear a diaper every time I drink because I WILL wet the bed. Even if I don’t drink that much! Not going to lie it’s a fun excuse to have to put a diaper on in bed with my GF but if you don’t want this to be a burden (which it can be at times) just proceed with caution! If you want/wanted this!! Than great!! Keep wearing and wetting your diaper at night and you will be a bed wetter in no time!! 

Smoked again earlier this week, went to sleep without a diaper and didnt wet the bed. All good!

It took quite a while for me to have accidents at night in diapers, around 1.5 years if I remember correctly from previous posts. It happens more frequently now, but I have to prepare. Most of the nights are dry unless I keep my bladder at least half full and drink about half a liter of something before going to bed. If I empty bladder before bedtime and don't drink anything the last couple of hours, I still probably won't have an accident.

On 9/17/2022 at 11:14 PM, Qwerty04 said:

It took quite a while for me to have accidents at night in diapers, around 1.5 years if I remember correctly from previous posts. It happens more frequently now, but I have to prepare. Most of the nights are dry unless I keep my bladder at least half full and drink about half a liter of something before going to bed. If I empty bladder before bedtime and don't drink anything the last couple of hours, I still probably won't have an accident.

Been wearing diapers in the night for the past week and every time I woke up to pee. Just pee in my diaper and fell right back to sleep.
This happens every night so far. So it might just be because of the weed, I don't know..