Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

would you wet yourself for a friend who had accident and is embarrsed

15 minutes ago, Crazi Mathx said:

Well if it happens to my friend im not peeing myself becz if i did then we both are stuck in public(if we can't go home)...like breaking ur own car when your friends' car is broken... instead help them.....

You got a point there. So maybe first get your friend out of the embarrassing situation, then pee your pants in solidarity and have a laugh about it.😊

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)

These days I don't really care who sees me wet myself.

If my friend was such an emotional wreck that peeing myself would calm them down.

Then I'm peeing myself. However as someone who is in to wetting but not the humiliation of friends.

Well I've usually got my car. It has a sports bag with a towel.

That gets us home without damaging the car.

As for getting to the car, I would be giving them a quick pep talk to pull it together and walk normally and nobody will notice.

If they are still doing the bowlegged duck walk, this might be when I then pee myself.

Probably less in solidarity but more in showing how to stay composed and deal with damage control.

I’m not sure if I would have the courage to do that, but my wife certainly does. She did it for our daughter though, not a friend.
Once on the birthday of my daughter I took the whole family to a carnival, and later on in the evening she told me she had to pee very badly, so I took her to the porta potties they had set up. The lines were VERY long so we had to wait for a while. I tried to assure her it wasn’t that bad by saying, “it’s ok sweetie it’ll only be 15 minutes tops,” but we both know that wasn’t true. As the line slowly inched forward I could tell that she was in big trouble. She was very red faced and had tears rolling down her cheeks noting after. She tried her hardest but couldn’t hold it long enough and had an accident. She started crying as I brought her back to my wife and told her we should leave. My wife instantly hugged her and started consoling her, and after a few minutes of that, she said, “wait, you know what?” Then stood up straight and proceeded to pee her pants. “There, now if anyone makes fun of you they have to make fun of me too.” My daughter smiled through her tears and hugged her, and I that’s when I knew I married the right woman.

Edited by AlphaBladder (see edit history)

@Ian Newton

"I think that would be a bit weird tbh. I'd definitely help them cover up and get them some fresh clothes, but I can't see how us both being wet would help. However, if I already needed to pee and they end up wetting themselves, I would feel too bad to try and find a bathroom for my own need. So maybe it would happen naturally anyway."

I think this would be my attitude as well. I would certainly help a friend who had wet themselves but I feel like if I wet myself in solidarity they would probably just find that weird if not creepy or wonder why I would do something like that. To me that would just be making the problem weirder, but like you if I was in a situation where others were literally pissing themselves it was a good chance that I was probably desperate as well but I would probably hold on until I was in agony before I even thought about letting go.

I find it difficult to imagine a situation where wetting myself would help a friend feel better without it being really weird.

i can more easily imagine a scenario where a friend wets and I just say it happens to everybody sometimes and there’s been a few times I’ve wet myself too.

Of course if it was really the case where wetting myself would actually make a close friend feel better then I probably would. It’s just I struggle to see how it would help in practice in a real life situation. 

@WetDave  If you will wet yourself almost immediately after him, especially while laughing at what happened to him, maybe he would find it funny and that would make him feel better. I was in this situation once and made me feel better. A female friend was laughing so hard that she lost it and peed her pants, because I wet myself when startled by a friend in the haunted house. All other situation would probably just feel weird.

I'm not sure, most people in my friend group  are aware that I'm the one with the weak bladder I usually don't know I have to pee until I "HAVE TO PEE!" so I'm the most likely one in my friend group to not make it, but if I saw someone pee themselves, my bladder would more than likely fill up with no warning and I would be desperate. If their accident didn't trigger my bladder, I would be more worried about helping them feel better and get cleaned up. There is a chance we would both be wet in the end so then there would be two embarrassed wet people and I guess that's better than one.