• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heads lol, better put it on before I regret my decision

I may have leaked quite a lot when I entered the bathroom, taking my layers and lock off.  At least my outer layers survived. 

I grabbed a bottle of water and im halfway done already.

Posted Images

might do a coinflip to say i cant hold my crotch or squeeze my thighs for a few mins, you think i should do it later or now?

Just now, lsn1 said:

I'm 7/10 now. I'm having trouble thinking about anything other than peeing, and I'm watching videos of people peeing to torture myself. Also fantasizing about being on a crowded train or bus in this state 

sounds hot, dare you to have the rain video i put up on

1 minute ago, lsn1 said:

Accepted. Ugh, the sound makes it so much harder to wait

ive had it on the entire time, think about my condition lol

1 minute ago, Luna said:

All my layers squishing my bladder isn't helping, plus the lock and two belts. 

you think youd have a leak if someone pushed in on your bladder?

Just now, lsn1 said:

You don't need a coinflip for that. Hands by your sides where i can see them. Good girls don't touch there. 😉

mmm godddd thats made it so much worse 

legs are crossed super hard, cant be the first one out, cant piss myself at all. 

youd better be doing the same, cant be touching yourself, thats innapropriate

3 minutes ago, YassmineK said:

legs are crossed super hard, cant be the first one out, cant piss myself at all. 

Stay strong. I believe in you. Just 45 more minutes until we get to that restroom. You cant need to go *that* bad...

9 minutes ago, Luna said:

All my layers squishing my bladder isn't helping, plus the lock and two belts. 

It's going to take sooo long to get all those layers off when you cant hold it anymore... I hope you don't start hissing pee in your clothes...

starting to think i might not be able to make it another 35 minutes, im a big girl, i should be able to...

how about we do coin flips again? physical punishment or drink more?

crossed legs, squirming a lot, bouncing a bit too, my rooms got some decent space, should i try do an exercise? or maybe get a belt and apply it across my bladder bulge? or try to sit still and uncross legs?

tell you what actually, about the bet. I'm doing a little bit tomorrow morning, so if i lose first, then ill wet myself doing them, sound fair? ill write about them too

I'm starting to squirm now but holding strong, I refuse to be first, I have my pride to defend!

However, to really amp things up I brewed some coffee, if anything's gonna throw me over the point of bo return, it'll be that.

1 minute ago, YassmineK said:

crossed legs, squirming a lot, bouncing a bit too, my rooms got some decent space, should i try do an exercise? or maybe get a belt and apply it across my bladder bulge? or try to sit still and uncross legs?

tell you what actually, about the bet. I'm doing a little bit tomorrow morning, so if i lose first, then ill wet myself doing them, sound fair? ill write about them too

You sure you wanna make a bet you can't win?

1 minute ago, YassmineK said:

Flip a coin. If it's heads, then you have to sit with your legs uncrossed and not bounce while drinking 100ml. If it's tails, then you have to sit on the floor and try to tuck your legs into your abdomen, so your chin is resting on your knees.

If you get tails and survive with dry pants, I have more 😉

im making a bet i think i can win, so yeah sure, fuck it. 

going for a run in the morning, then showering, going into town for a bit, ill piss myself at some point then if im first, ill flip a coin to say if its on the run or in town.

1 minute ago, lsn1 said:

Flip a coin. If it's heads, then you have to sit with your legs uncrossed and not bounce while drinking 100ml. If it's tails, then you have to sit on the floor and try to tuck your legs into your abdomen, so your chin is resting on your knees.

its heads, just water then yeah? i still have pepsi and green tea i could drink more of if you want

2 minutes ago, YassmineK said:

its heads, just water then yeah? i still have pepsi and green tea i could drink more of if you want

I think green tea. You have to learn your lesson about watching your liquid intake when there are no restrooms around.

If you manage to hold your piss, I'll give you another coin flip in 10 minutes

1 minute ago, lsn1 said:

I think green tea. You have to learn your lesson about watching your liquid intake when there are no restrooms around.

If you manage to hold your piss, I'll give you another coin flip in 10 minutes

ok, ill do that now, im not gonna lose control, how long until i could get to a toilet?