Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm glad you're back, I missed your story updates! Good story, though you know how I feel about wetting. I don't see a problem with you continuing this story as long as it is different enough from "Told To".

Though even if it was very similar and took the same direction, "Told To" is deleted from this site so no one can say you are plagiarizing to steal views from the original story. I'd consider it more like filling a gap after the deletion of the story. This is just hypothetical, I'm sure you're story is different enough, though I didn't read "Told To", so I can't compare the two.

Edited by orangelion (see edit history)
2 hours ago, orangelion said:

I'm glad you're back, I missed your story updates! Good story, though you know how I feel about wetting. I don't see a problem with you continuing this story as long as it is different enough from "Told To".

Though even if it was very similar and took the same direction, "Told To" is deleted from this site so no one can say you are plagiarizing to steal views from the original story, it'd consider it more like filling a gap after the deletion of the story. This is just hypothetical, I'm sure you're story is different enough, though I didn't read "Told To", so I can't compare the two.

Told To was deleted? Dammit I didn't know that, not sure why Pee Hour was so eager to erase everything he ever wrote, that was a pretty uncool thing to do.

On 9/9/2022 at 1:47 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

Told To was deleted? Dammit I didn't know that, not sure why Pee Hour was so eager to erase everything he ever wrote, that was a pretty uncool thing to do.

Yeah, even though I personally wasn't interested in the story, it's always a shame when stuff gets deleted. Their only story left on the site is the one they wrote as part of the May 2022 Writing Competition

A worthy successor!  I definitely hope to read more as soon as possible!

I actually noticed that I could no longer find "Told To" a while ago, and I almost posted an inquiry about what happened to it.  I'm thrilled to see someone else writing such similarly themed wetting fiction!  I really do wish there was more of this kind of content within the broader omorashi community, especially videos.  Accidents just don't do it for me personally, and neither does stuff where the subject is overtly putting on a show.  Desperation is fine, but it only works for me if the ultimate release is deliberate, and preferably announced rather casually (e.g. "I don't care anymore!  I'm just gonna go right here!").  Bonus points if it evolves into or always was a quirky habit for a particular family or other close-knit group of people (mostly young women).  But alas, that really does seem like a niche within a niche.  Keep writing!

Edited by Red78 (see edit history)

This is certainly a solid start for this story! I like the unique situation you threw our protagonist into; now we get to see how she adapts to this. Also, it sucks to see one of the better writers on this site delete their account and their work. Pee Hour had some amazing writing and to see it all lost feels like a waste. However, it goes without saying that the work while gone will not be forgotten for a while to come.

I had been looking for that story for a while now, i loved it when i read it but couldn't find it anymore.
Is there any chance i can find it again or someone saved it?

Also enough rambling about the old story, really great start to the story and looking forward to the rest.
Just like Red78 i really like deliberate wetting and i'm not much into actual desperation and accidents.

Keep it coming 😄

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/28/2023 at 11:50 PM, Red78 said:

More please, and hopefully soon, though I know I'm not exactly one to talk about timely updates!

Don’t hold me to it, but maybe next Tuesday! 

15 hours ago, cjm3rcl1n3 said:

This chapter was even better than the 1st! Hope it's explained how the intentional wettings got started, and where else has been wet in. Keep up the good work!

Chapter 5 will have what you’re looking for when it comes to explanations as to how it got started!

14 hours ago, FR123FR said:

Could this be something more than wetting?👀 

Loving the story so far!

Glad to hear you’re loving the story! Unfortunately I’m not comfortable writing non-wetting or peeing scenes. 

I hope the causal nature of the wettings is so thing you enjoy though, it’ll be the most common theme of this story!

1 hour ago, JayLew said:

I love casual wetting stories like this. Keep it up!

thanks! It’ll be the main theme of every chapter! 

• 3 months later...