Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Desperate friend was holding it until she wet herself

2 hours ago, Hybrid said:

I would like to see some wet clothes. Maybe next time wear something that shows the wetting.

Me too. Holding herself in tight jeans (not too dark... 😉 ), "walking on the spot" etc., peeing herself only when she can't any longer.

The most important is, however, that her desperation and those sounds are genuine!  Your friend is fantastic!

Absolutely great and hot that video.

I like to hear her moaning from needing to wee so bad and i love how she moves her legs, how she hold and caress her belly and her swollen bladder, how she press her hand between her nude thighs and i love it to see the pee running down on her naked legs.

Absolutely hot that video and that girl too.

I would love to see her swollen belly and how she wets her little panties after fighting with all her power to keep it dry.

Hi! I just wanted to say that my friend is flustered to say the least, i was not expecting this to blow up so hard! She is very happy that all of you liked it so much.

Btw, i will be uploading more content of another person close to me, i hope you like it too! 

If you want longer videos you can support us here https://ko-fi.com/lewdconnosseiur (Idk if this is allowed but if not, i will take this link down from this comment)

PD: I will be writting down every suggestion for future videos, keep them coming!

On 9/8/2022 at 6:16 PM, Kirito16 said:

My friend recorded her first experience with omorashi and wanted me to post it here because she doesnt speak english.

01:23

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

01:37 / 01:37
  • Play
  • Unmute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

She wants to hear what you think and what suggestions you have for future videos.

Pd: If you want custom content you can ask in my DMs or my discord (Kirito16#8386)

Here is some proof that she had given me consent to post this!

20220908_134521.thumb.jpg.205050bcbf1ec1cc75fdf838c792c38b.jpg

Your friend is great!