Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Finally did it years after the first time I did it

I’m on vacation where it’s summer pretty much year-round so I decided to go to the beach by myself yesterday and I had a naughty thought before going.  Before I left I drank a cup of coffee and a bottle of water.  When I got to the beach it was nearly empty since it’s a weekday and kids are in school so it was perfect for what I had planned.  I had bought a six-pack of beer and some munchies and I set up my beach chair and sat for a while under the sun and some shade.  After consuming 4 beers I was feeling a little bit desperate (7/10 in the desperation scale). I waited a while until I got more desperate, got up and walked to the water.  I waded in and struggled not to pee in the ocean (managed to hold it all but barely).  I got out and walked to my beach chair, sat down on it all wet and proceeded to empty my bladder through my swimming trunks and chair.  The warmth on my penis, balls and butt felt like pure bliss.  After this I downed the rest of the beer and munchies and peed myself again on the chair when I got the urge.  I went to the shower stalls, peed for a third time and got somewhat cleaned up (I smelled faintly of pee after showering).  I packed up my things and left feeling hornier than ever after doing this.