Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

2 hours ago, Cristiano97 said:

How lucky that you have a wife who shares the feeling of omorashi and who allows you to share it with us. You must have a very fun life.

P.S. I would have liked to see how the car seat turned out, I hope it was not difficult for you to clean it later unless it is leather upholstered.

The car seats were fine.  I mentioned that she pulled out the plastic bag and towels I always have ready, for just such an occurrence.

P.S. It's usually me that uses the towels.

On 9/8/2022 at 9:11 AM, Mariner62 said:

A bit of a surprise a couple of nights ago.  

We attended a game of our local minor league baseball team.  They had a light show scheduled for after the game, but we decided not to stay for that.  When the game ended, she said I've already used the ladies room, so I'm ready to head out.  We did stop at the team store on the way out, but just for a minute and then continued out to the parking lot.  As we got to the car she pulled out the plastic bag and towel that I always have and placed it on her seat.  This was very suprising to me as she has many time stated her dislike of wetting in the car and having to sit in it.  As she placed it, she made the statement "Don't get your hopes up.  I know I just went, but I feel like I need to pee again."

It's about 10 minutes to drive home from the ballpark.  She never got fidgety or bouncy during the ride, but as we turned onto our street, I did hear her exhale and sigh, the kind you do when you just can't hold it any longer and lose control.  A minute later we pull into our driveway and she says hang on a minute, I need to finish.  Sure enough, she had wet her pants in the car.  Even let me take a couple of photos when we got in the house.  Really made my night.  Hopefully this is the biginning to more frequent car wettings.DSC00189.thumb.JPG.f6b2247007294f7b184432932b938661.JPGDSC00191.thumb.JPG.1f45bb3505d18707eff8c49cf231c60a.JPG

About how long was it in total minutes from when she last went to the bathroom before leaving the ballpark until she peed her pants in the car!

On 9/16/2022 at 9:53 AM, nappypants said:

Sounds good, do you have a more detailed account of how it unfolded?

She drank quite a bit of beer and peed multiple times while we were there, barely making it once. I asked her if she needed to pee before we left and she said no, but a few minutes into our drive home she put both of her hands in her crotch and begged me to pull over. I pulled over to the side of the road and she quickly hopped out and undid her pants and released a powerful stream. It wasn’t until she pulled up her pants that’s I realized that she had a huge wet spot on her jeans.

9 hours ago, nappypants said:

That’s impressive rapid desperation! Was it alcohol-fuelled? Anyone who can only hold it that long under normal circumstances would probably be in nappies…

I'm sure the alcohol and water added to the rapid desperation and wetting.  I'm sure she was just as surprised as I was.  ( But I definately enjoyed the end result more )

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2022 at 3:22 PM, AlphaBladder said:

She drank quite a bit of beer and peed multiple times while we were there, barely making it once. I asked her if she needed to pee before we left and she said no, but a few minutes into our drive home she put both of her hands in her crotch and begged me to pull over. I pulled over to the side of the road and she quickly hopped out and undid her pants and released a powerful stream. It wasn’t until she pulled up her pants that’s I realized that she had a huge wet spot on her jeans.

Did she mention a need to pee  beforehand at all, or was it just all of a sudden putting her hands into her crotch and needing you to pull over; then about how long was it between since when she last peed and when you had to pull over?

Also what was the situation and what happened the time she barely made it to the bathroom while at the sports bar you mentioned?

Women needing to pee really bad so frequently and filling up again so quickly when consuming alcohol is fricken hot.  My wife does the same thing almost every single time we go out for a night.  Once she went to the restroom just a couple minutes before leaving a bar, in which it was only a five minute drive home, to where she said she needed to pee again as I started the car, was squirming like crazy a half mile or so from home, and the crotch of her pants damp and panties completely soaked through...