Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo and Other Fetishes

It seems that omorashi is so versatile that it could be combined with so many other fetishes. 

Obvious ones that come to mind are bondage (no getting to the toilet if you are tied up) and cosplay (Omo pretty much requires you to keep your clothes on while performing the act anyway).

Could any fetish incorporate wetting play? Here's some suggestions.  Feel free to add your own.

Foot Fetish

The attraction to someone's feet or having your feet pampered.

image.png.b0a38e2292ceb2ce93fcdbb6bbb839e1.png

Some guys like to suck their ladies toes. Imagine if she's just wet herself and you get to suck the pee from her feet.

Cuckolding

Definition from one website: A cuck is a submissive who identities as male and gets off on his partner having sex with someone else, usually a more "traditionally" masculine person. Sometimes the cuck will watch from the corner of the room. Sometimes the cuck will be verbally mocked for having a smaller penis while their partner has sex with someone else.

image.png.b2b6a64db66a5a8b6d0cdbfa170ce275.png

Seems to be a submission thing on the part of the cuck. So to introduce some omorashi the cuck could be told that he can't visit the toilet until his partner has finished her session with her more masculine friend. If he wets himself he's ridiculed for it. She could even pull his peed pants down and say something like "oh, he's had a little boy accident with his little willy look".

CNC

Consensual Non Consent. Some girls like to be put in a position where they are forced into sex against their will - but they have previously agreed to this. Seems to be to be an extreme form of submission. As an example, a woman will arrange with someone online, such as through a Fetlife group, that they will be at a certain place at a certain time then turn up hoping to be taken by force.

image.png.ee9f8228d0936371ef4a813ce506ee27.png

To incorporate an omo element, she could arrive with a full bladder then have a fear wetting accident when her 'assailant' strikes.

There are quite a few activities that can complicate holding, sometimes by a lot:

• physical dominance, manhandling, roughness
  • tickling, and more sensual forms of sensation play
  • spanking, caning, impact play, and the more hardcore forms of sensation play

Some broader fetishes that can incorporate holding/desperation/wetting in some form:

• bondage and other restraints, human furniture
  • petplay
  • all kinds of roleplay-based stuff that has aspects of control in them, like domestic servitude play, for one, but there could be a million others
  • all kinds of training/rule-based scenarios can include it
  • ABDL (duh!)
  • 2 months later...

Bondage is my favorite I love being unable to get the the bathroom and having to go. I like getting punished after for it too. (Like w dom/sub type) I can't think of many others that aren't already here, tickling is one I can't wait to do. I try to drop the hint subtly but my partner doesn't pick up on I wanna be made to do it. Ofcourse I fight back just being tickled but when I say I'm gonna bust or I have to go he's always stop instead of making me pop...I don't know why I felt weird telling him I wanted that since we do omo play but when he'd let me up I'd just go use the bathroom. 

Bondage, BDSM, and dom/sub relationships seem like the obvious ones.

Some other things I'm into:
-Wetlook. If you've never heard of this fetish, think showering or bathing with clothes on, wet tshirt contests, etc. Water can be replaced with pee.
-Any clothing or body part fetish can apply, I'm into jeans myself.
-Pain (combine full bladder ache to any other pain activities)
-Gooning. Fapping for a long time without cumming, doing this and edging with a full bladder feels incredible. When I finally have an orgasm at the end, it's absolutely earth-shattering. I've also accidentally milked my prostate just with a full bladder. This is normally done with anal stimulation so imagine my surprise when this happened for the first time. I'm not sure if just anyone can achieve this, I have a 2+ litre capacity so that might have something to do with it.
-Orgasm control with bathroom control, it's two peas in a pod really.

• 2 months later...