Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I have retconned the Destiny portion of this story, she will be seen at a later point instead. Paige never met destiny, Destiny was not at the mall.

Prologue, Paige

Paige slowly opened her eyes, and rocked to the side of the bed. It was bright out, normally, this would worry her, but she had no classes today. She slid out of bed, and stood up, she could clearly feel some cold liquid in her boots, she took a second, then jumped at the realization that she had slept in Giang’s bed with clothes drenched in pee. She looked around, and saw an open door, it led to the bathroom. She walked in, to the right of her was a sink, to her left was a door, presumably to the toilet. In front of her was a single chrome cylinder sticking out of the wall.

Paige felt it, then, out of curiosity, pressed it. Multiple scalding hot jets of water stabbed into her skin, she immediately hit the cylinder again, and the water stopped. She was now wet again, and the heat of the water made her reek like urine again. She left the bathroom, when she walked into the kitchen there was a cardboard box with a sticky note. Paige walked up and read it. “I got you some clothes from your house and put together an outfit since I know you don’t want to wear last night’s out again. -Jan” it read, with a little sparkly heart drawn in the bottom corner.

Paige pulled items out of the box. There were some black floral lace panties, a matching bra, a matching pair of gartered stockings, and a matching choker. There was a pair of basic nylon tights, black extra high waisted Jean shorts with a black double perforated belt already in the loops, and a black sheer crochet knit sweater that Paige could see right through. Finally, a pair of suede black gloves, and the 12cm platformed combat boots she bought last night.

Paige blushed at the idea of wearing a sweater that everyone could see right through, but she believed that it was just Giang unintentionally applying her own style to her. Paige stripped for the shower, and went to press the cylinder. She mentally prepared for the boiling hot water to stab her like a pike, but when she pressed the cylinder, the jet of water that shot out was ice cold. She squealed, and immediately ran out of the shower’s spray. 

After a few minutes, she had worked up the courage to finally touch the water. It was still freezing cold. She sucked up her courage, and stepped in to take a shower in water that could freeze her to death in some time.

It wasn’t long before she left, she washed herself as fast as she could. She believed that Giang’s water heater was on the fritz, and tried to forget about it. She looked to brush her teeth, the sink was just a hole in the wall that water would presumably come out of with a cylinder above it. Just above it was a cabinet with a mirror. There was another post it note stuck to it. “The spare brushes and pastes are on the bottom shelf.” It read. 

She grabbed a brush, put some toothpaste on it, and pressed the cylinder to start the sink. The sink immediately shot out a bullet of water that grazed past her and hit the wall behind her with a sharp splat. The water immediately settled down to a weak stream she could run her toothbrush under.

After brushing her teeth, she left the bathroom to go get dressed. She looked back in the kitchen box to make sure she hadn’t missed anything, at the bottom was a small kit of makeup, she went back to the bathroom to quickly apply them.

When she was done with that, she returned to get dressed. She put on the nylon tights first, then the stockings, her underwear, the sweater, shorts, and finally, the boots. She looked in the mirror, her eyeliner was needlessly thick and sharp, her nose was shined and glossed to the point it could reflect light, and her lips were a cute shade of pink.

At that point, her bladder announced that her morning pee-break was well overdue since she spent so long getting presentable. She immediately distracted herself by brushing her hair. She then went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water before her bladder announced it had to pee again. She walked into the bathroom, and twisted the door handle to the separate toilet room. 

It was locked.

Chapter 2: Paige’s unusual day.

Paige gave up a while ago at opening the bathroom door, she instead tried to wander about while trying to ignore her full bladder. She constantly shifted her stance, and had a look of discomfort on her face. She looked outside a window at the immediate landscape, the streets were lined with bright orange dead leaves. She whined softly and bounced in place for a second to remind herself of her desire to relieve her bladder, but she was well aware that her apartment was a three hour walk across town, and her inner germaphobe would not let her even think of entering a public restroom. 

She wept silently at the knowledge of her fate. Paige was good at weeping, it was the only way she could express disappointment. She wept when she got a C in class, she wept when her burger had no pickles, and she wept when she went too long without giggling. She looked out the window again, and noted the Starbucks store sitting at a building just across the street. Maybe an iced coffee or two would cheer her up, It always has. 

It’s safe to say that everyone is aware that drinking fluids fills your bladder. So is Paige, but only in hindsight. Never once has Paige ever sat down with a drink and considered that drinking would make her need the ladies room in the future. She only realizes it when she already has to go. She can sit down with a full bladder, drink a glass of water, and only consider that it wasn’t a good idea after she had an accident.

It’s even worse when she has to pee, as she is so incredibly distracted by everything that making it to the bathroom dry is almost impossible for her. If she’s running to the restroom, and even the slightest thing catches her attention, she will stop in her tracks, and spend as much time as she wants admiring such an object. 

Paige walked to the door, on which there was an envelope. “Spare room card for Paige” it read.

Paige obtained the card from the envelope, and slipped it into her bra. She stepped out of the door, walked down the hallway, down the stairs, and out of the apartment complex’s front door. By the time she walked into the shop, she had forgotten that she ever had to pee to begin with. She walked to the counter, and ordered her usual Trenta iced triple espresso. When she turned around, she saw someone she recognized from the mall yesterday.

The girl in question was below average height, around 5’0, European white, and rather skinny. Her hair was dyed a perfect black which reflected little light, the tips of her hair were dyed white. Her hair was also somewhat wavy, and incredibly thick. It ran down to her knees, and her bangs covered everything over the bridge of her nose.

Her face, like her height, was adorably petit, and she tried to hide this with makeup as best as she could. Her nose was glossed relentlessly, and her lips were matted jet black. She had a little heart stenciled on her cheeks, her cheeks had clear evidence of makeup heavily ruined by tears, and though it wasn’t visible, her eyes housed the origin. Multiple layers of perfect, incredibly thick eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara were applied and deliberately cried on again and again each morning to create the perfect worst look possible.

Her outfit looked insane. It was a mix of old world and modern clothing, it was mostly destroyed. Some burnt, some ripped. The basis of her outfit is a fishnet bodysuit she wears all over. Sections of it are ripped off to make room for the rest of this clothing atrocity. Underneath, she has a set of vintage black lace lingerie stockings, garters, panties, and shoulder length gloves. It was all too small for her, as her already skinny thighs were bulging out of the tops of the stockings. And the waist garter mount kinked in her hips. The panties did too, and they dug in harshly into her sensitives. The gloves practically cut off circulation to her arms and hands, but they looked pretty, so she didn’t care.

The bra was lost. In it’s place is nothing. Instead, she has the charred remains of a Guns & Roses shirt that only barely covers her left breast, and barely hangs on by the remains of the collar. Keeping the shirt from flying away is a worn, thick belt. It is also used as the choice of cover for her other nipple. She has multiple leather cuffs, and smaller garters to hold up said cuffs on her left arm. The other arm had the remains of a black and white striped arm warmer. It was also clearly burnt, with holes, charring, and smoke stains in many places.

She wore the remains of a device around her neck. It had a very tight rubber band and some electronic device on the left side, it was smashed open, with the circuit board hanging freely by some wires, and more wires sticking out. To cover her underwear, she wore a dark navy blue skirt that had a good third of it torn clean off to just the waistband. Her entire left leg, including some of her underwear, was exposed. To cover her stomach, she wore a steel boned corset. 

Separate from this, her entire outfit had multiple chains running across it. Chains connected her collar to her breast belt, chains connected her skirt pleats from around the leg where it ripped, and much more. The chains were all in various stages of oxidization, or outright rusting. To finish off the outfit, she wore a pair of knee-high ballerina heels, clearly inspired from Ana’s constant praise of them.

“Hey, Destiny!” Said Paige. 

Destiny, despite her corpse-like appearance, replied with a quick wave and a bubbly smile. Her chains clinked loudly against each other.

Paige sat herself down, her behind felt notably cold from the seat she was on. “Good seeing you here, how’s your day been?”

Destiny shrugged. It was only 11, so she couldn’t have done much.

Paige looked around for a second, taking a large gulp of her coffee. “Where are you headed today?” She asked.

Destiny looked across the street at Giang’s apartment complex.

“Going to Jan’s house? I don’t think she’s there right now.” 

Destiny looked at Paige and shook her head. Destiny seemed to know something that Paige didn’t.

Paige looked back at the apartment building, and quickly noticed a girl in a white tartan skirt, a white tube top, and white thigh highs that squeezed the pudge out of the tops of her thighs. She had pigtails and wore a pair of white Mary Janes that looked a little too small. This girl was undeniably Giang. Destiny quickly drank the rest of her drink, got up from her seat, and leaned over to kiss Paige on the cheek. She then proceeded to break into a full sprint out of the door to catch Giang.

Paige sat, sipping her drink while she watched Destiny run into Giang and the two walk into Giang’s apartment building. Paige looked back at her drink, then by some coincidence, straight down.

Her bladder was leaking again.

Edited by Mariomo (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

I managed to get my hands on an AI to produce art to accurately represent my characters. I present to you, the first ever accurate visual of Giang Huyhn!

Anyways, tell me what you thing of the story, and criticism is appreciated, as always.

image.png.dd9e1bbb4000c50bf09743074589bac1.png

Giang sat in class, her current situation was all too familiar. Her hands were pressed between her thighs, her mind barely able to pay attention to the professor, and her bladder full to the brim. Her breathing was labored, and she felt weak. her sphincter stung from how much work it was putting into holding her bladder, but her bladder hurt a whole lot more. Yesterday, at lunch, she had had multiple drinks, and vowed silently to avoid using the toilet all day the day after. Today was that day, and she was already in deep pain at only 9 in the morning. her bladder was still slowly filling, but from this point forward, it was just a matter of endurance, keeping the same amount in her bladder for the whole day, she knew that her years of holding her pee would aid her greatly, and she felt confident that she could make it home without a single drop leaving her bladder. The professor laid his book on the table, and looked out at the lecture hall. "Alright, everyone is dismissed. Have a nice day." He said.

Giang slowly got up, careful to not disturb her horribly aching bladder. She picked up her tote bag, and rested the strap on her shoulder, beginning her walk to her next lecture. She was going to make it to the end of the day, she was sure of it. Despite her bladder's fullness, she was confident that she could hold it. She started to walk, pigeon-toed, slowly, and one foot in front of the other. Her bladder's fullness made it rather difficult to act natural, and drawing attention was the last thing she needed. Unfortunately, she was wearing her normal outfit, which was rather skimpy and lewd, people in the hall noticed her rather attractive appearance, and talked amongst themselves. her discomfort and bulging belly were noticeable, but not what most people focused on. Her eyes wandered around nervously, trying to find something that could distract her from her painful bladder, but none of it helped her. She just kept walking, every step of her 12 centimeter stiletto heels sent a wave of sharp pain from her bladder, her sphincter stung like it was being wrapped with a red-hot metal rod. She eventually arrived at her next class, her last before lunch break. She took her seat in a dark corner trying to remain as relaxed and unnoticeable as possible.

The professor entered the lecture hall, setting down a book on his lectern. "Alright everyone, welcome back to class, last class, we spoke about..." he said. Giang was too distracted by her bladder's extreme pain to pay attention to what he was saying, she just sat with her head down, her legs crossed, and her hands on her crotch, trying to aid herself in holding it. The professor glanced over at her for a moment, then began reading aloud. She had no idea how much time passed, but the bell rang, signaling the end of the class. "Okay students, you may leave now. I'll see you all tomorrow." He said. Giang stood up, her bladder disagreed with her movements, sending waves of pain throughout her body. She breathed heavily from the pain, and walked to the door, avoiding eye contact with anyone who might have been watching her. Her bladder bulged far out of her stomach due to its fullness, attracting a little bit of unwanted attention. Giang's next destination was the campus restaurants, as she had not eaten yet. Her sluggish, squirmy walk was not helped by the rush of students walking around her. Her short tennis skirt swayed side to side when she moved, revealing her lacy underwear. People tried to get closer to her to see her body, or out of curiosity to why she was acting so strange, others just stared. Giang ignored them, and continued walking, ignoring their stares. When she finally got into the lunchroom, her bladder's pressure had gotten so intense that she could barely stand, she was hunched over slightly, her breathing heavy. The sight of drinks made her nauseous, but she knew she couldn't let go now, she needed to hold it until she got home after school, and her after school plans. She still had two classes left after lunch, and one of them was a sports course, she dreaded having to move around with such a full bladder.

Giang considered getting a drink, on one hand, she wanted to fill her bladder more so she could feel more pain, but on the other, it would reduce the chances of her making it home without wetting herself. She decided against getting a drink, as she didn't want to risk letting go early. After purchasing her food, she sat down at an empty table, and sat there hunched over, trying to control her urge to pee. Her eyes darted around, looking for something to distract her from the unbearable pain caused by her bladder being filled too full, yet again, however, nothing was present to distract her. She remained sitting hunched over, waiting patiently, her discomfort increasing minute by minute. "Hey, are you alright?" A boy asked. He wore a black baseball cap, and round prescription glasses. His voice sounded soft, friendly, and understanding.

"I'm fine." Giang answered quietly, taking in his appearance. He was very tall, but skinny. He wore a lavender pink shirt, and bleached jeans with lavender canvas shoes. He seemed homosexual, not like the type of person who would pursue her romantically. His hair was messy, fluffy, and platinum blonde. He sat down at her table beside her, "You seem pretty uncomfortable." he said kindly.

She looked up at him, staring into his ocean colored eyes, they were rather large, and sparkled in the light, "Yeah, I'm in a really uncomfortable situation... my bladder is super full right now..." she breathed heavily. She tried to act as normal as possible, she did not want to be labeled as some kind of weirdo.

He smiled softly, "I don't think anyone would mind if you went to the bathroom to relieve yourself. It's probably best to do that before your next class."

Giang continued squirming in her seat, she was trying to think of a way to reject the boy's solution. "I... I can't go to the bathroom."

The boy looked confused. "Why not?"

"It's too dirty.." Giang responded, "out of respect for myself, I'll never use a public bathroom. Especially not here."

His expression turned serious. "Look, I'm sure this is an emergency situation, we could leave together to go to the restroom. You should really use it, even if you don't trust it. Preferably immediately, okay?" he pleaded with her.

She shook her head. "I can't I'm sorry, but I just can't. It's not that much of an emergency, I can wait." She quietly argued, trying not to sound aggressive.

He sighed, "Alright, I understand I can't make you, but out of respect for your safety, I would really recommend that you go."

Giang nodded slowly, her face slightly red. Her body began to shake in protest against its current condition. She felt weak and tired, she wanted to make herself stand up so badly, but her legs refused to move. The urge to pee grew more intense by the minute, as did her desire to hold it all in. The boy looked back at her "What classes do you have next?" He asked.

"Biology, and the college tennis team." She replied weekly.

"I have biology too, I can stay after class to be there for your practice." He offered

"You don't have to.." Giang assured him. "It's not that bad of an emergency, I'll be fine." Giang's shaky, weak voice made it look like it was absolutely a very bad emergency.

The boy smiled kindly, his eyes were compassionate, understanding. "Listen, I know you're probably uncomfortable right now, but I promise you, you will feel better once you relieve yourself." he said gently.

Giang stared at him, she was running out of ideas. "If... if you want to go with me to class, sure. But I'm not using the bathroom." She offered.

"Sure, that sounds good, I just want to make sure you're comfortable, and not going to embarrass yourself."

"I won't wet myself." she answered, quietly but sharply.

"Okay.. What's your name?" The boy asked softly.

"Giang, call me Jan, though."

"Is it alright if I still call you Giang? I don't think we're acquainted enough for nicknames yet."

Giang nodded slowly. This whole conversation about bathrooms had made her bladder feel ten times worse. Sharp pain pulsated through her body. She was just happy that she wasn't forced to go to the bathroom.

The boy looked around to make sure nobody was staring at them. "My name is Hazel." he said.

"Nice to meet you Hazel." Giang said with clear stress in her voice.

He smiled, and returned a smile back to her. "So, what will you do?"

Giang looked down, she knew exactly how long she could last without peeing, her plan was to go out to the mall, and walk around there after school, but he didn't need to know that. "I'll just pee when I get home." She said, obviously not planning on doing so.

Hazel thoughtfully watched her, trying to figure out why she wouldn't use the bathroom. She was clearly in a state of emergency, everyone around her could see that she desperately had to pee. He just accepted that she would go after school, and decided to just continue accompanying her.

Giang slowly got up, to leave, and they walked towards the classroom together. They passed by the bathroom in the halls, Giang ignored it, hoping that Hazel wouldn't urge her to go again. Luckily for her, Hazel remained silent. They soon made it to the Lecture hall for biology, and Giang sat in a dark corner as usual, Hazel sat beside her. Giang's bladder was bursting, and her back was starting to ache from how overly-full she was. She simply put her head down, and pressed her hands into her crotch, crossing her legs while at it.

"Are you sure you don't need to go to the bathroom?" Hazel asked quietly.

Giang shook her head slightly "No.. No I'm fine." she replied, her voice trembling heavily. The pressure inside her bladder felt like it was about to burst any second. Her face started to flush red with embarrassment.

Hazel noticed this, but silently ignored it, pretending nothing happened. "So, what will you be doing in tennis practice?" he asked, trying to make small talk.

"Well, we're practicing serving, forehand, backhands... I really hope my serve gets better." Giang answered, failing at sounding nonchalant. She tried to act as normal and natural as possible. This was going too far. Her bladder felt so bad, and she was so embarrassed to be receiving attention, she wanted to die already.

The boy smiled kindly at her, his eyes were compassionate, understanding. He didn't know that she didn't want to use the bathroom, he thought he was helping her. "That sounds fun, do you enjoy playing tennis?"

"Yeah... It's my choice sport." Giang said, sounding pained.

Giang's sphincter stung sharply, Giang flinched ever so slightly, and Hazel noticed. He had no idea why she wasn't using the bathroom, or how long she could last without peeing. He assumed that she would go after school, which was true, but only after hours more of going out on the town.

Giang's bladder was positively bursting, sharp pains pulsated throughout her body, her back ached, and she squirmed slightly in her seat. The class bell rang, and everybody got up. Giang looked around nervously, hoping nobody would notice her discomfort. She desperately needed to pee, but couldn't get up right away because sudden movements would disturb her bladder.

She crossed her legs intensly, squeezing her thighs together with a tight grip. She tried to cross them even tighter, while still trying not to let anyone see that she was uncomfortable. Hazel walked beside her, as did other people who obviously saw her in need of the restroom. Giang tried hard to keep her composure, she wanted Hazel to think that she wasn't doing this on purpose, but she worried that at her fullness, even the most determined girl would've gone, and she was going too far to just be holding it without an ulterior motive.

After everyone left the classroom, Giang finally got up. Her bladder stung sharply with every movement, her current situation was torturous. Hazel pointed at Giang's belly, where her grotesquely large bladder bulge protruded. "Oh my god! Giang, there's no way that's healthy! Please go pee before you hurt yourself!" He urged.

Giang shook her head "No, i won't please stop telling me to. Besides, what makes you think you can say I'll hurt myself?"

"Giang..." Hazel said. "I'm a biology major. What you are doing is gravely unhealthy, you'll hurt yourself."

"I'm not going." Giang insisted firmly. "Stop telling me to." She crossed her arms, feeling the intense burning sensation within her abdomen. Her bladder had become so full that her nerves were starting to send mixed signals, despite it being cold, she began to break a sweat.

Hazel looked concerned. He gently placed his hand on her shoulder, looking into her eyes. "Please don't do this. It could injure or infect you. You're putting your health in danger by refusing to use the bathroom."

Giang glared at him angrily. "Don't tell me how to live my life, and I'm fine!" She said, raising her voice. She slowly hobbled out of the lecture hall into the empty hallway, each click of her high heels made the bulge her belly hurt more and more. She kept stopping and crossing her legs tightly, squeezing them together with a firm grip. Hazel followed behind her, trying to persuade her again.

"If you keep ignoring me like this, you'll regret it." He explained.

Giang ignored him, continuing to walk down the halls. The pain grew increasingly worse, her muscles started to ache and spasm, and her bladder felt like it was about to burst. She didn't want anyone else knowing how desperate she was, but everyone could clearly see that she was bursting at the seams with urine.

She tried walking faster, hoping to escape the boy telling her to relieve herself, every step only made her bladder throb, as the pain grew, so did Giang's determination.

"Giang!" Hazel called out.

Giang turned around. "What?!" She yelled. Her face was red, and beads of sweat were forming on her forehead. "I'm fine! Don't worry about me."

Hazel continued to try and convince her. "You're hurting yourself, please just go!"

Giang continued walking away. "Look, look!" Hazel shouted. "If you don't want to go, I can't stop you. I understand that-"

"You can be at my practice, just don't you dare say a word about pee, or my bladder!" Giang interrupted.

Hazel sighed. this was a decent enough compromise. he would still watch her, but not tell her to relieve herself anymore. He followed behind her, and watched over her shoulder as they walked.

The pain in Giang's abdomen began to grow more and more unbearable. She squeezed her legs tightly together, and gripped the handles of her tote bag, clenching them hard. She loved being able to feel the bulge of her bladder because it reminded her of what she was capable of, hours upon hours of holding her urine.

Eventually, the two reached tennis practice, Giang's bladder stung her, trying to discourage her from playing, but she was determined to play, if not for any other reason, to help make her look like she didn't have to pee.

She got off the main campus walkway, and started heading towards the courts, her bulge shook uncomfortably with each step. The pain was so bad, she couldn't even breathe properly.

"Are you okay?" Hazel asked.

Giang nodded. "I'm good." She said.

She kept walking, each step feeling like daggers were piercing into her back, forcing her to take deep breaths. Each breath felt as though someone had shoved hot coals down her throat. She tried to ignore it, but the pain grew worse with every second that passed.

They entered the court where they would be practicing, Hazel opened up the gate for Giang, who entered. He closed it behind her.

The coach was talking with a group of girls, they all wore sports bras and tennis skirts, making Giang feel a little out of place with her suede gloves, lacy lingerie bra, lacy thigh high stockings, and a skirt that couldn't even cover her underwear. She stood up straight, trying her best to mask her desperation. Giang grabbed her racket from her tote bag and tossed her bag aside. Coach Mazzini finished her conversation with the girls, and looked over at Giang. "Jan!" She shouted.

"Yes, ma'am?" Giang replied.

Coach Mazzini smiled. "You're on serve."

Giang looked down at her feet, and took a deep breath. She nodded in response. "Yes ma'am." She said nervously. She walked forward towards the edge of the court. Her head was spinning, her bladder stung so badly. She clenched her thighs together tightly to try and keep it together. Coach Mazzini tossed a ball to Giang, she caught it. "Alright," Coach started, "You were a little late, so you missed the warmups. consider this your warmup."

Giang nodded, and tossed the ball into the air, she hit it over to the coaches side. Coach Mazzini laughed. "That's the spirit! Okay, here we go!"

The two players began their rally, Giang felt more and more dizzy, and her legs became weak, but she fought through the pain. The more the game progressed, the harder it got. Her body was starting to give out, but she focused on keeping her balance, which made it hard to focus on hitting the ball back. It kept getting slower, and faster, each time the coach hit the ball, it flew further to either side, requiring more movement to get. By some measure of luck, Giang hit the ball in such a way that Coach mazzini couldn't return it. Giang had won.

The muffled clapping of hands with tennis gloves sounded from behind her. The three girls were quietly celebrating her victory. Hazel was still smiling at her friend. "Good job!" He said.

"Thanks." Giang replied.

Coach Mazzini walked over to the end line of the court, and grabbed a towel. She wiped her face off. "Well done today, Jan." She said.

Giang nodded in response. One of the girls spoke, "I'm kind of impressed that you managed to do all of that in heels. I don't think I could even stand in Stilettos that high." She said.

Giang looked down at her heels, they were quite tall. They hurt her feet to walk in, but Giang appreciated that. "How do you grip the racket with those gloves?" Another girl asked.

Giang shrugged. "It's not too bad once you get used to it. It does feel weird though," She replied.

"Jan, sit down." Coach Mazzini announced, "You beat me so quickly, I don't think a weapon like you would be safe on the court tonight."

Giang smiled, and began hobbling towards the bleachers. "Yes, ma'am." She said.

Giang sat on the cold metal bleachers for the rest of practice, when it ended, she slowly stepped towards the gate, the other girls were all talking amongst themselves in the court. "Jan!" one of them shouted. Giang turned to look at them, "Come here!"

Giang slowly walked to them, sluggish from the pain and weight of her bladder. "Hey Jan, I was just wondering, where did you get that skirt?" a girl in a black tennis skirt and bright blue sports leotard said, "It's so... short... I want one."

"How do you hide your underwear in that thing?" another girl asked.

Giang shook her head "I can't." She said. "and I got it at the mall downtown."

"Really? what store?"

Giang looked around, seemingly, Hazel had left. She could continue with her hold as intended. "I was just about to walk there, wanna come?" she offered.

The three girls unanimously agreed.

Edited by Mariomo (see edit history)
17 hours ago, Mariomo said:

Anyways, tell me what you thing of the story, and criticism is appreciated, as always.

I really enjoy reading your stories, and the picture is great. My favorite is that most of the writers aren't comfortable taking desperation beyond what's considered safe or realistic (or they write about huge bladders but fail to describe how torturous it is to hold such pressure) but you take it further and write very detailed and descriptive extreme desperation. It's been my favorite part of omo for a long time, and I'm always happy to find yet another story with huge bladder bulges, painful holding and basically taking it to the level no one would feel safe trying in real life.

1 hour ago, SpaceWonderer said:

I really enjoy reading your stories, and the picture is great. My favorite is that most of the writers aren't comfortable taking desperation beyond what's considered safe or realistic (or they write about huge bladders but fail to describe how torturous it is to hold such pressure) but you take it further and write very detailed and descriptive extreme desperation. It's been my favorite part of omo for a long time, and I'm always happy to find yet another story with huge bladder bulges, painful holding and basically taking it to the level no one would feel safe trying in real life.

I have fallen hopelessly in love with the "deep dark" level of desperation as of late, and I always bite my lip a little just thinking about it. The best part is that fictional characters aren't bound by infections, ruptures, or kidney damage, but they don't know that.~ so I can have Giang holding it, understanding that it isn't safe or healthy, but still proceeding anyway, filling to that amount every single day. That's kind of what made her my current favorite character, if not her skimpy, attractive clothes but shy, reclusive nature.

Your stories are great and i love them very much!

I love pee holding extreme, especially extreme long.

I love it if a large girls bladder is overstretched to the size of a melon and when it is bulging out of her belly.

I love it if a girl suppress her painful urge for hours and if she hold her hurting bladder for a really long time.

I would be the totally opposite to Hazel, i would not encourage her to go to the toilet, i would encourage her to hold it and i would tell her that i admire her for great bladder control and for her ability to hold it.

I would like to make her hold it longer and longer and to bring her then when she is at her limit to a place where she absolutely could not go.

I would love to hear her moan and to see all the moves she is doing provoked from her frantic need to wee.

Giang would be a dream girl for that, because she is willing to torture herself and to endure nearly unbearable bladder pains.

• 2 months later...