Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Laundry Day with Faust

Hello everyone, and welcome to what may or may not be a regular thing, depending on how things unfold....
Holding Laundry Day, with AuthorFaust!
While outside of my usual scope of things to do, I figured since it's laundry day, and I've been way too keyed up and tied up in things lately, let's have a little fun.

After just running my 5k (Or close enough, stupid emergency switches), I figured I should squeeze in some laundry....
But, given the mentioned before, I'm giving it a twist.

Where i live has a little on-site laundromat, but it's not someplace you usually wanna leave stuff and forget it to come back, lest someone else take over your spot. It's a tough crowd, but I managed to secure some time in the room.
So, to make the time it takes go by faster (or at least funner), I've brought some drinks with me, and I'm going to try this live action hold thing.
We're looking at somewhere between 2-3 hours, and even at the end of it, I've got a looooong flight of murder stairs to climb on what will certainly be more trouble than i've started with, lol.

So yeah. I've got a few bottles of water, and half a powerade from my workout. Let's see how well i can avoid doing a second set of laundry (Zing)!

Shaky start. As the first Machine was broken, wasting me money (rip), but we've started now. 

I should give a small bit of what I be, just for visual sake, lmao. 

I'm about 5'8 to 5'10. A bit bigger than I'd like, but I have pretty muscular legs. (I walk a lot, lmao.) And I'm currently in peak laundrycore: 

A sweater that wasn't mine, and some Jean shorts. As for the underwear beneath, it's pink and that's all I'll say for now. 

So, to start,  I'm gonna polish off my powered, and see if there's anyone who wants to throw a challenge or question my way. 

Don't worry,  I don't bite. 

Hard, at least. 

*strong sipping noises*

Downed about half of the smaller bottle, and I already feel it moving through my system. 

Water really does seem to run through you faster than other stuff, huh?

I have the smallest bit of pressure, but judging by the feeling in my body,  that might change soon....

I imagine then, the fun will *really* begin.

Okay so, Mild damage report.
I may or may not have had a tiny leak when i bent down to get my clothes out of the dryer. Not from the bending, but from uh

From forgetting how warm the clothes are, and maybekinda relaxing a little.
I've conquered the stairs, and have settled down in my seat again... but, this brings up a few options.
I may have endured the challenge as it is, but should I push it further?
And if so...

Well, I just finished washing my skirt. (Yes, of course i have a skirt. Who doesn't?)
Should I keep the jeans, or don the now warm (and Cozy) cloth?

Well whilst your suffering, I've just been out for my evening walk.

After very recent heart surgery I'm supposed to walk a minimum of a mile a day.

Well I'm in tight blue jeans and flip flops.

I'm back home now sat in the garden.

My jeans are wet, but it's not raining.

There is a large stain across my crotch round to my bottom and down my legs.

The wet feeling is wonderful in this cool damp air.

Yes I am a bastard.😂🤣😂

But it is all true about the state of my jeans.

Gah, fucking shit.

Sneezed too hard, and felt something sneaking out

This is getting out of hand. I really need to end this soon, and just get on with my day.

Like, twenty....maybe only ten more minutes.... And I'll call it

1 minute ago, TheLoneRanger said:

Well whilst your suffering, I've just been out for my evening walk.

After very recent heart surgery I'm supposed to walk a minimum of a mile a day.

Well I'm in tight blue jeans and flip flops.

I'm back home now sat in the garden.

My jeans are wet, but it's not raining.

There is a large stain across my crotch round to my bottom and down my legs.

The wet feeling is wonderful in this cool damp air.

Yes I am a bastard.😂🤣😂

But it is all true about the state of my jeans.

You are a few more things than just a bastard, but that's neither there nor here.

The fact it has to be jeans too is just agonizing.
Thanks, i fucking hate it.

[Actually genuine thanks for commentating, but WOW the timing could not be worse]

That is actually diabolical, though thankfully the well holds no power over me!

In spite of me playing Gacha, and as such, relying on luck for a lot of things, good fortune ala well-wishing is not as necessary.

Either way, time is ticking down, and I don't plan on losing it this close to the buzzer.
Gotta keep focus.

Gotta concentrate.

Were i a lesser being, that would have ended me.

Luckily, I am unfazed by the digital sounds of liquids filling a well.
All the same, I'm hitting my time limit, and I'm ready to just bolt off, as soon as I hit those last few minutes, and that bright red button.

Which will be in like, two minutes. Maybe three.
I'll take my W and run with it.