Sign In

female The Last Year Before They Grew Up

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This anthology series will follow a number of girls at the fictional Greatwestern University as they navigate their final year of school before they graduate. The characters will be recurring and seve

After Carrie’s profession of romantic interest to Sarah in Chapter 11, she was pretty upset. Also, Sarah’s paranoia about Jackson’s lack of interest stemming from Chapter 10 is definitely starting to

This chapter follows a few new characters within the friend group and contains a bit of messing content.   Chapter 2: Frosh Week   “Alright everyone, listen up!” yelled Veronica, h

• 2 weeks later...

This chapter revisits the first year student Victoria and introduces some antagonists that will pop up here and there to bother the girls. There is no messing in this chapter either. Please let me know if there is anything you guys are looking to see in upcoming chapters.

Chapter 4: The First Year Business Case 

Victoria was excited to be heading into her first real business case in University, as she walked across campus at 6:15am. In the two weeks since Frosh Week, she had made plenty of friends in her dorm and classes. She liked most of the courses she was taking, even Accounting, and she had even gotten together with her mentor Jules a couple times for coffee chats. Jules had helped her a lot with the adjustment to juggling her new courses, had sold her her old textbooks for a discounted price and had even invited Victoria to a party for the upcoming weekend! Victoria felt like a fool for thinking Jules was a lame mentor initially. Their bathroom incident in the woods during frosh week had helped Victoria see past that fact. Victoria still hadn’t told anyone what happened, not even her boyfriend Lucas, and she didn’t plan on it either. She was still super embarrassed and had vowed for it to never happen again. 

Victoria was walking across campus with her roommate Jordan and her groupmate Bella. She was dressed in her nicest pair of black dress pants and a formal white blouse with a black blazer over top. Her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail and she was wearing black heels that made her feel more powerful than usual. She was trying to convey a sense of professionalism going into her first business case. 

Jordan, a short Asian girl dressed in overalls and a pink shirt with her black hair in a bun, said goodbye to Bella and Victoria. She was heading off to the library to study, but as a parting gift she gave Victoria the rest of her iced coffee. 

“You’ll need the caffeine for your case, Vicky,” she said with a smile. “Good luck girls! Stay confident, I’m sure you’ll do well.

As the petite girl disappeared from sight, Victoria and Bella looked up at the large grey business building. The cool fall breeze buffeted them, blowing Bella’s hair asunder. 

“Ugh, I can’t believe we actually have to do a 12 hour case on a Friday,” groaned Bella, pushing her bleached blonde hair out of her eyes, and adjusting her formal black skirt that had blown up her legs slightly. 

“I know, but at least we get to get hammered at our dorm party tonight,” Victoria winked back. 

Victoria had made friends with Bella on the first day of class. She was a follower and she worshipped the ground that Victoria walked on, as a popular and attractive first year. She and her friend Hannah had latched onto Victoria and now followed her everywhere outside of school hours, like her own mean girl posse. Victoria was happy to be fitting in and making friends, but she couldn’t help being bothered by the thought that these weren’t the kind of friends she wanted. Ever since she had met Jules, she had realized that there were people who would help you no matter what. Victoria wasn’t even sure if Bella and Hannah would help her with her homework, let alone hide the secret that she shit herself in University.

Ugh, Victoria felt lonely. Even her roommate Jordan was only nice to her because she was popular. Jordan hadn’t spent much time getting to know her and Victoria could tell the girl was intimidated by her resting bitch face and sassy remarks. She had been trying to tone them down, but sometimes she didn’t even notice she was being rude until it was too late. 

She missed Lucas a lot too, but she knew he wouldn’t come to visit for another week, due to him settling in at his own school. She was excited to see him though, and to bring him to Jules’ party. Victoria was so excited to go to a real upper year party! She felt more mature than ever. 

Upon entering the building and finding their classroom, Victoria and Bella took a seat near the back. As they did so, in sauntered Hannah, her brown hair a mess, her skirt askew and her blouse buttoned up wrong. She plopped herself into the chair on Victoria’s left and then leaned forward so her head was lying on the desk.

“What happened to you?” inquired Victoria.

“Oh Vicky, you’ll never believe it!” said the brunette excitedly. “I just got absolutely railed by Tommy Gordon in the bathroom! You know, his nickname is Monster Cock? Well the rumours are true!”

“Ew,” Vicky replied. “Did you have to do that before our case?”

Hannah rolled her eyes and then spread her legs slightly, allowing her friends to see her lack of underwear. She then explained that he had taken them as a trophy, prompting Bella to squeal in excitement. The two began to gossip excitedly about Tommy and how he was going to be at the party that night. Victoria, annoyed at her friends’ immaturity, began taking out her notebook. As she glanced to the front of the classroom, the 4th year TA who was facilitating the case entered. 

Victoria did a double take!

The TA was Maddy Dillinger, her brother’s bitchy ex-girlfriend… and Victoria knew she still blamed her for the breakup!

————

Two hours later, as Victoria and Bella worked diligently on the case and Hannah sat there on her phone, Maddy finally noticed who Victoria was. Taken aback, the curly haired brunette leapt to her feet from her desk at the front of the classroom and marched up the aisle, to seat herself on Victoria’s desk.

“Victoria Richardson!” she exclaimed, oozing disdain. “I didn’t know you came to Greatwestern! It’s SO great to see you!”

“Wow Maddy, it’s nice to see you!” Victoria replied, in the most fake voice of excitement that she had ever uttered. 

Maddy giggled loudly, her curls shaking around her head like a wreath of brown flames encircling the devil. She then rapidly began asking Victoria questions about her brother.

After answering “How is David?”, “Is he seeing anyone?” and “Does he miss me?” in the most bland and uninteresting ways ever, Victoria noticed that Maddy had begun glaring at her. Victoria cursed herself inwardly, realizing that she was only antagonizing the person who would be marking their case. She quickly changed the subject, hoping to ingratiate herself to the venomous TA. 

“I’ve been really enjoying this course so far, and you seem like such a good TA! What can I do to TA like you next year?” she asked politely, in a hope to flatter. 

“Wow, first you end my relationship, now you have the audacity to try to steal my job,” Maddy said in a snarky voice. “Well, little miss Prom Queen, you’re not all that like you think you are. You need to be taken down a peg.”

With a flourish, Maddy slid off the desk, spun on her heel and marched back to her desk at the front of the class.

“What’s that bitch on?” Bella asked.

Victoria shook her head in annoyance. “Who even fucking knows? She’s just mad because I told my brother she was cheating on him. She’s from my hometown and she had been dating him since high school.”

Hannah laughed and the group went back to their work. Suddenly, Victoria felt a twinge from her bladder. She needed to pee, but as she glanced up at Maddy she decided to wait before asking. She did not want more of Maddy’s annoyance focused on her. Besides, she could hold it.

—————

Victoria crossed her right leg over her left and glanced at the clock. It was 11:30, 5 hours into the case, and her group was nearly halfway done now, despite Hannah being absolutely useless. Hannah had fallen asleep an hour ago and was now snoring on her desk, her back rising and falling with her breathing. Bella had just finished up a portion of the report and had decided to pause to eat. She pulled a salad out of her backpack and began to eat it at her desk. Victoria knew that they didn’t get a lunch break from the case and were supposed to just eat while they worked. She had personally brought a thermos of French onion soup, but this meal was incredibly unappealing to her at the moment. Her need to pee had increased significantly in the last 30 minutes and the thought of any more liquid entering her body terrified her. She had decided that she would make it to 11:30 before raising her hand to ask Maddy if she could go to the bathroom. Now it was finally time. Mustering her courage, Victoria raised her hand. 

“What is it, Ms Richardson?” Maddy the TA answered in an exasperated tone.

“Um may I go to the bathroom?” Victoria asked. 

Maddy heaved a big sigh and then gestured to the sleeping figure of Hannah. “Your group member is being incredibly rude to everyone here. I’m not letting any of you leave until you guys finish your assignment.”

“That’s ridiculous! There are 7 hours left! That’s way too long,” Victoria protested.

“Please, any decent group will finish in the next two hours,” Maddy said. “You’re a big girl, I’m sure you can wait.”

Victoria was not so sure. After her mishap in the woods with Jules, she had been staying incredibly careful about her bodily functions. She did not want to be humiliated again. Glancing around the room, Victoria saw the other groups were laughing to each other about Hannah’s sleeping form. Annoyed, Victoria grabbed Hannah’s arm and shook it. The messy brunette opened her eyes slightly, squinting at Victoria.

“Fuck off, bitch,” Hannah said groggily, then put her head down and went back to sleep.

Victoria was hit by another urge to pee and she grimaced. Bending over slightly, she reached into her bag, pulled out a red sweater that Lucas had given her, balled it up and put it between her legs. She then leaned forward so the balled up fabric was applying pressure directly on her pee hole. With this extra support in place, she reached down and undid her belt and dress pants. Her bladder gratefully expanded into the newfound space and the pressure was temporarily reduced. Victoria heaved a sigh of relief, took out her thermos and began sipping her soup slowly, to regain the energy needed to finish the case.

————

At 1:30pm, Victoria’s teeth felt like they were floating. She had to pee so badly that she was grinding her crotch on the red sweater between her legs as she finished up her excel spreadsheet budget on her computer. Next to her, Bella was editing a slide of their PowerPoint presentation as she kept glancing at the clock. Hannah, on the other hand, was painting her nails while playing music out of her phone, staring at Victoria as she did. The classroom was nearly empty now, as 5 groups had finished and left. There were now only 3 groups remaining in the room. 

“You’re so fidgety, you look like you’re going to pee your pants soon,” Hannah announced nonchalantly, applying red nail polish to her left pinky.

“Thanks Hannah,” said Victoria, oozing sarcasm. “I hadn’t noticed.”

Bella looked over smirking and started making whooshing water noises. Victoria punched her in the arm and she broke into a high pitched giggle.

“You remind me of this one girl that sat next to me in high school French,” Bella said with a smile. “She was this exchange student from Germany and she had to pee really badly on her first day. She was dancing around and working up the courage to ask to go in the middle of a lesson and I leaned over and lied to her and said that here, unlike in Germany, you can’t ask to go during a lesson without getting the strap! It terrified her!”

Hannah started cackling with laughter and asked “What’d she do?”

“She believed me,” giggled Bella, “so she held it. Then, with five minutes left in the lesson I heard water splashing! Except it was just her peeing herself! It was so funny!”

Bella and Hannah began cackling with laughter. Victoria simply groaned, grinded herself into the sweater even harder, and kept typing. She felt badly for that German girl and also worried that her friends were not at all sympathetic to her cause. She needed to finish her part asap so she could pee, because she knew she could not wait another hour. 

“My my, the little prom queen is doing a potty dance,” teased Maddy, appearing at Victoria’s elbow. The malevolent TA kept coming to gloat over Victoria’s plight every half hour and she seemed to derive great pleasure from her struggle. “Not feeling as powerful now huh? I guess this will teach you to stay out of my business.”

Victoria felt tears well up in her eyes, then, as humiliating as it was, she began to beg. “Please Maddy, I’ll do anything if you let me pee. Anything!”

Maddy shook her head and smiled. “Sorry Miss Prom Queen, but you owe me a finished case.”

Victoria started to sniffle. She was desperately trying to hold back tears. But she knew it was over. She would never be able to finish in time to run to a bathroom. Her bladder was too full, the pressure too great… She had to run now if she wanted a chance to make it. Leaping to her feet, Victoria began to hobble to the front of the classroom, her pee begging for release.

“Where do you think you’re going?!” Maddy called after her, a gleam in her brown eyes.

“Oh my GOD,” exclaimed Hannah excitedly. “She’s going to pee herself! This is so funny!”

Hannah pulled out her phone, opened the camera and began filming the situation. Bella followed her lead, the two of them giggling at the sight of their friend’s last desperate dash.

Then it started. 

Victoria felt her bladder relax, and pee began gushing into her white panties, saturating them rapidly. The stream was so powerful that when she spread her legs it began shooting straight through her pants as well and puddling on the floor. It was streaking down her legs too, soaking into the black dress pants and warming her lower body. Glancing up in humiliation, Victoria met Maddy’s mirthful gaze as she watched the incident unfold. What hurt the most though was Bella and Hannah, filming the predicament. Victoria began sobbing in earnest as she dashed from the room. She ran down the hall, sure that Hannah and Bella were posting the video on social media at that very moment. Her social life was going to be over! She’d never be able to show her face again.

Victoria rushed into the bathroom, found an empty stall, ran in and locked it behind her. She sat on the toilet, peeled off her dress pants and inspected the damage. Despite the black colour, the accident was noticeable. She would never be able to make it back to the dorm without people noticing. She continued crying, completely despairing about her situation.

Suddenly her phone began to ring from her discarded pants pocket. She fished it out, flipped it over and saw the caller ID belonged to Jules. Catching her breath, she answered the phone. 

“Jules, she said as calmly as possible. “Do you think you could bring me a change of clothes?”

Edited by Caraxes (see edit history)
On 10/10/2022 at 4:45 AM, MiraOMO said:

Love this story!! Feels well planned out...

Can't wait for more:))

Thanks! There is definitely a structure in my head, but we'll see how the story strays and grows as I write it!

On 10/10/2022 at 5:49 AM, OmoNeon said:

I'm shipping Sarah and Carrie 😁

I also hope further in the story there's some deliberate wettings 👌

Great story so far

Haha, I guess we'll have to see if Carrie can come to terms with her feelings first! Thank you though, I appreciate the support.

As for deliberate wettings, only time will tell. 

Hi everyone. This story follows two of Sarah, Ronnie and Jules' other housemates, Carmen and Laura, and contains both wetting and messing. Be warned. Pretty early on, it splits off into two perspectives. Avoid the Carmen perspective to avoid the messing content.

As this is a bit of a longer chapter, this will be the last one that I post before Halloween. I am currently drafting the Halloween to Christmas arcs and would love some suggestion on the direction you want the story to take or scenarios you want specific characters in.

However, without further ado, I am happy to present:

Chapter 5: The Out of Control Rager

Carmen was already tipsy from the pre. Even though the party was going to be held at her own house on Sherbrooke Avenue, the gorgeous Hispanic brunette had opted to meet up with her friends from her dance studio to get ready together and have a few drinks before heading over. Aside from Laura, the brunette soccer player who had been her first year roommate, Carmen did not particularly like her housemates. She found Erika and Jules to be too nerdy and school focused, while Sarah was a loose cannon and a party animal. The three of them were all immature in Carmen’s eyes and she felt like they were not as classy and sophisticated as her. Despite her annoyance with her housemates, worst of all in Carmen’s eyes was Ronnie, the statuesque blonde who towered over many men. Carmen was used to being the hottest person she knew, and while Jules was definitely pretty in her own right, Carmen knew that the only housemate she couldn’t compete with for looks was Ronnie. This frustrated her to no end, and she found herself resenting Ronnie more and more for the attention she drew from everyone that saw her. 

While most of the dance team had opted to Uber to the party from the pre, Laura had insisted that she and Carmen walk so that they could try to bump into some cute boys to invite to the party. Now the two of them were walking down Hutchinson Way, past bars and restaurants, with Carmen’s closest dance friend Maddy in tow. Maddy was in the Business Program like Jules, Ronnie and Sarah, and she was also so smart that she was a TA. Carmen liked her sarcastic demeanour and brash confidence that set her apart from many timid people. True to her personality, Maddy was dressed in a very short black miniskirt that barely covered her panties and a white crop top that showed off her boobs.  Her curly brown hair was bouncing all around her.

Carmen was dressed to slay. In her sheer strapless red dress that fell just below her ass, and her tall black boots that rose to mid thigh, men on the patios were drawn to stare at her. She was basking in their gaze and enjoying every minute of their attention. 

Ew, remind me to make a quick donation in your ensuite when we get back, Laura,” Carmen said, noting the rising pressure in her bowels from the smoothie she had had for dinner.

Laura laughed and agreed. Carmen had taken to calling her shits donations since she found the others terms to be distasteful and obscene. Feeling a slight tingling from her bladder, Laura realized that she should also use the bathroom when they got to their house. The shots she had taken at the pre had gone right through her and her tiny bladder meant she already needed to go. 

In contrast to Carmen and Maddy, Laura was dressed much less provocatively. The brunette had her hair tied back in a ponytail, was not wearing any makeup and was just wearing blue jeans and a grey sweater with no bra underneath. She felt plain in comparison to her two friends but she was also determined to meet a cute guy that night. She did not want to graduate from university without first dating someone!

As the three friends approached the intersection of Hutchinson and Sherbrooke, they spotted a large group of guys, clearly intoxicated, tossing around a football and whooping in excitement. When the guys saw the girls, they all began cat calling them in appreciation. Carmen, enjoying the attention, yelled back that they were going to a party and gave them the address of 54 Sherbrooke in hopes that they might all show up. Laura was excited by the prospect of so many attractive guys showing up. She knew she would be able to hit it off with one of them. 

Five minutes later, the girls found themselves on the porch of 54 Sherbrooke. Music was pounding from inside and Laura could tell that Mo Bamba by Sheck Wes was blasting from a speaker. When the door swung open, the girls were greeted by the sight of nearly 50 drunk university students already well into their partying. There was a group of guys playing beer pong around a folding table in the kitchen, while a group of 20 people led by Ronnie were sitting around the coffee table in the living room playing King’s Cup. Carmen spotted Jules in the corner of the kitchen talking to a blonde first year girl and watching the pong game. Sarah was sitting on the kitchen counter, beer in hand, cheering on her crush Jackson who was playing pong with their other friend William. Carrie was sitting next to her, downing a bottle of straight vodka. Timid Erika was awkwardly sitting on the stairs with some of her engineering friends, a white claw cooler open in her hand. Carmen was shocked to see her drinking. Seeing the utter chaos made her realize that maybe this party wouldn’t be so lame after all. 

“Why did you guys invite kids that I literally TA,” Maddy asked, gesturing to the girl in the corner of the kitchen talking to Jules. 

“I don’t know half of these people. It’s mostly your program, Maddy,” Carmen replied with a shrug. “I’m just excited that apparently the boys’ hockey team might be coming!”

“Yeah, the captain is hopelessly in love with Ronnie,” Laura said, causing Carmen to roll her eyes.

“I don’t understand why everyone is obsessed with her,” Carmen said exasperated. 

“She’s so hot!” Laura exclaimed, making sure to quickly add “But not as hot as you bebs!” 

Carmen shrugged her shoulders, marched into the kitchen with her long black boots on, and poured herself a cup from the large bowl of jungle juice on the counter. Laura and Maddy followed suit. As soon as Jules and the blonde first year saw them, they darted away, up the stairs. The three girls took their spot and began drinking the jungle juice and flirting with the boys playing pong.

———

Two hours later, Carmen found herself in the garage getting hot and heavy with the hockey team captain, Josh Patterson. She had taken it very personally that he was into Ronnie, and had hit on him all night, through games of pong and flip cup. Finally, grabbing her by the hand, he had led her out the back door, across the lawn and into the garage. Pushing Carmen backwards onto the hood of Erika’s green Volkswagen Beetle and hiking up her red dress so that her black lace panties were exposed to the light, Josh began kissing her passionately, running his hands over her supple breasts. 

Carmen moaned in pleasure and kissed him back. However, there was one slight issue with this otherwise perfect moment. Carmen had yet to make her “donation”. The alcohol had lowered her ability to maintain her composure and now the urge to defecate was overpowering her, her asshole dilating as a log began to prairie dog out of her. 

Carmen knew she was in trouble but she simply wanted to fuck this boy so badly. Sliding her black panties aside, she unbuttoned his jeans, slid them down and slipped his dick into her. He began to thrust into her, and she leaned back on the hood as he leaned in and slid her dress down to suckle her brown nipples. 

Moaning Josh’s name in ecstasy, Carmen could feel her control over her body weakening. Somehow, Josh’s thrusts were reverberating through her abdomen and paining her bowels. The tip of her poop kept emerging from her anus, before disappearing back in with every thrust. She was straining to hold it, but in her euphoria and drunken state, the pleasure was too much for her to want to stop.

After a few minutes, Josh rolled Carmen over onto her stomach on the hood and began thrusting into her pussy from behind. This new angle was difficult for Carmen to control herself as she lay spread eagled on the green hood of the Beetle. She felt the log begin to slide out in earnest until finally she knew the tip was exposed to the world, where she finally regained control. 

Looking down at the slightly protruding poop, Josh struggled to comprehend what he was seeing in his drunk state. “Are you shitting?” he blurted out. 

“Noooo,” moaned Carmen. “It’s just… ah! A butt plug!”

Satisfied with this answer, Josh went back to thrusting.

———

Meanwhile, back inside, Laura was seething. Maddy had screwed her over so hard. During a game of truth or dare, Laura had been chatting with a cute Asian guy from the hockey team named Ethan. Maddy had seen it unfolding and when she was dared to handcuff herself to someone, she had chosen Laura as her partner. Now there was no chance that Laura could get Ethan alone, since she didn’t know where the key was. She was stuck with Maddy for the rest of the night, and she still had to pee so badly.

Now the two girls were playing beer pong against Ethan and his friend Omar. Since her dominant hand was cuffed to Maddy, Laura was severely struggling to hit shots. The boys only had two cups left to hit and the girls had yet to hit a single cup. Laura was fuming, since she was used to being the best person in her friend group at beer pong. She refused the idea that she and Maddy wouldn’t hit a single cup and would be forced to serve the requisite punishment; running a naked mile to the end of the street and back. 

Maddy tossed a ball across the table and it hit the rim of the back right cup, careening into the corner of the kitchen. Steeling herself and trying to focus, Laura tried to line up her shot with her left hand. Her bladder was pounding to be released, and she bounced lightly on her left leg. It was so hard to focus, but she drew her arm back and released a shot. The ball flew clean over the end of the table, and hit the  counter behind. 

“Gosh you suck tonight,” Maddy said in a condescending tone. “Try to stand still next time you shoot.”

“It’s not my fault I can’t shoot with my bad hand,” Laura responded defensively. “And I just kind of need to pee. Can we take a break after this game?”

Ew, I don’t want to see you pee,” Maddy said, making a face. “Just wait until we get the key back. I’m sure Jackson has it somewhere.”

Jackson did in fact have the key, but at the moment as she glanced around the main floor, Laura couldn’t see him anywhere. There were a ton of people dancing in the living room and Carrie was making out with a cute black guy, but Sarah was nowhere to be seen either. Laura grimaced, wondering if perhaps Sarah had finally gotten her wish and was getting fucked by Jackson. Laura knew that if she was, it didn’t bode well for her bladder.

“Ready to get naked miled, ladies?” Ethan asked flirtatiously, cutting through Laura’s thoughts. 

“Absolutely not,” Maddy said, using her free right hand to raise her shirt, revealing her voluptuous boobs in their black lace bra. 

Distracted by the sight, both Ethan and Omar missed their shots. Returning fire, both girls missed again. Suddenly, Laura was hit by another wave of desperation and she quickly crossed her legs as she felt a jet of pee hit her panties. She needed the game to end fast.

“Come on, it’s your turn to distract them,” Maddy said, grabbing the hem of Laura’s grey sweater and raising it to her chin. 

Laura squealed as her small perky tits were exposed to the ogling eyes of the boys across the table. Maddy, surprised by Laura’s lack of a bra, let go of the sweater, letting it fall back into place. However, the distraction was successful and both shots from the boys air balled. The surprise of the sudden exposure caused Laura’s bladder to contract in surprise, jetting into her panties for 5 seconds, and leaving a long dark streak down her inner thigh  and causing her to pretzel her legs together. 

“Maddy, I need to pee right now!” Laura announced in fear for what was to come.

——

Back in the garage, Carmen was struggling to keep her first log contained as she lay across the hood getting railed from behind. She knew if she didn’t do something soon, the log was going to fall out, directly onto Josh’s dick. Pulling away from him so his dick slipped out of her pussy, Carmen exclaimed in a panicked voice, “I just need to take out my butt plug, babe!”

Racing away from Josh, the Hispanic girl ducked behind the car, hiked up her red dress and pulled her black panties to the side. Before she had even squatted, the first log slipped out of her ass and fell between her black boots on the concrete floor in the shape of a crescent. Forcing herself to stop, Carmen began to panic. She needed to relieve the rest of her load soon without Josh noticing. She needed to get him to finish quickly so that she could slip back inside and finish her "donation". Her drunk mind wanted to ensure he only had good memories of this encounter, so she quickly circled back around and lay on her stomach on the hood of the car again. 

“Get in there, sexy,” she told him seductively.

Josh, misunderstanding her command and thinking it related to the alleged butt plug removal, took the opportunity and plunged his penis into Carmen’s waiting butthole. Carmen gasped in shock, not ready for her butt muscles to be forcibly relaxed. 

“Oh wow, you’re so tight,” Josh moaned as he began to thrust faster. 

Carmen could feel her control slipping, as the tip of his penis repeatedly touched her waiting load. She started to feel it sliding out and she panicked. There was no way she was going to shit on the hockey team’s captain’s dick. She would never live it down. 

STOP,” she cried out, pulling away from him, so that his dick slipped out of her asshole. 

She quickly fixed her panties and dress, threw open the garage door and bolted across the backyard. She could feel the poop erupting out of her, and the log was starting to tent out her black panties under her dress. She threw open the back door, shoved through two guys and charged up the back stairs. The line of people outside the communal second floor bathroom was at least 8 people long, and Carmen could hear someone puking inside. As she felt a log break off and settle into her panties, she knew she would have to use either Ronnie or Laura’s ensuite bathroom. Ronnie’s room was closest and Carmen quickly barged in. 

“What are you doing?!” Ronnie cried out from her bed, where the tall blonde was lying wearing nothing but baby blue lace panties. Her hair was a mess and her large boobs were on display, completely exposed, implying that she had just had sex. Confusingly, in her arms was Sarah, fully clothed, her eyes red and her chest heaving with sobs. 

“Need… toilet…” Carmen groaned, but it was too late.

With a loud fart sound, Carmen’s bowels erupted. Poop shot out into her lace panties like hot lava, filling them to capacity, before maneuvering out the leg holes and sliding onto Ronnie’s carpet. Try as she might, the Hispanic girl could not make it stop. Ronnie was staring at her in shock, as more noises emanated from her panties and she just continued to poop.

“Oh my god, Carmen, are you okay?” Ronnie asked in concern, but Carmen was already sobbing.

She slid to the floor of Ronnie’s room and her mess squelched as her ass hit the carpet. Leaving Sarah in her bed, Ronnie leapt up and guided Carmen into the ensuite. She eased down the black lace panties and dumped the brown mess contained within into the toilet. Then, she lifted Carmen’s arms over her head and peeled off the red dress. Unbuttoning her bra, she took that off too, then bent over to unzip the long black boots. Ronnie tossed all the clothing in the corner of the bathroom, except for the underwear which she placed in the sink. Then, she carefully maneuvered Carmen into the shower. Carmen, still in shock, stood perfectly still, letting the warm water wash over her. 

Ronnie dropped her blue lace panties and stepped into the shower with Carmen. Taking a washcloth and a bar of soap, she began gently scrubbing the poop off of Carmen’s butt and legs, while saying soothing words to try and stop her crying. 

“Why are you helping me?” Carmen asked between sobs. “We’re not even friends!”

“I may not know you that well, but we’re housemates. And housemates support each other,” Ronnie replied with a soft smile. “Besides, you’re the second sobbing person to enter my room in the last 30 minutes. Jackson just rejected Sarah. She could use a minute alone.”

“Veronica… Ronnie… Thank you. I owe you big time. I completely misjudged you as a person,” Carmen admitted to the bombshell. “I was jealous of you and never gave you a fair chance.”

“Don’t worry about it! I actually meant to ask for your advice but I was always too shy,” Ronnie admitted back. “You’re so confident! There’s this guy I really like, but I don’t know how to tell him.”

“Babe, you’re gorgeous! No way he rejects you. Is that why you were in here basically naked?” Carmen inquired, suspiciously. She really wanted to know who had caught Ronnie’s attention. 

Ronnie laughed to herself and replied, “No, the guy I like isn’t here tonight. He doesn’t even think of me that way and this isn’t his scene. He thinks I’m too immature. I was actually trying to get over him tonight and I was going to hook up with some frat dude, but thankfully Sarah showed up crying before I did anything I’d regret. We only made out and undressed!”

The story was making Carmen begin to forget about her mishap. Her crying had reduced to a sniffle and she was starting to smile slightly. She pulled Ronnie into a big hug, the warm water pouring over their entangled bodies and whispered in her ear, “I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!”

——

Laura was entangled with Maddy in a very different way. Dying to pee, Laura had dragged Maddy upstairs to use her ensuite bathroom, crossing and uncrossing her legs as they went. Maddy was complaining the whole time, stating that she didn’t want to see Laura pee and that she probably hasn’t shaved. Laura hated that she was right. When they had reached the second floor landing, they had bumped into William again and the unthinkable happened. William kissed Maddy, and the two of them started making out with Laura still handcuffed to Maddy!

As the two of them started getting it on, Maddy was dragged behind them into her own bedroom, protesting loudly. She was writhing in desperation and jamming her non-cuffed hand into her crotch desperately. She could feel the warm wetness of the denim and knew that the quantity of pee that had already been released was bordering on an accident. William shoved Maddy backwards onto the bed, lifted her skirt past her waist and slid his hand into the waistband of her underwear. The jerky motion of the shove sent Laura tumbling backwards onto the bed. 

“Maddy, stop, I don’t want to see this,” Laura pleaded. “I’m going to pee myself!”

Maddy paid her no heed and continued kissing William. He eased off her shirt and unclasped her bra, letting it fall onto Laura’s bed. Laura averted her eyes, not wanting to see the intimacy. Maddy was moaning loudly from William’s fingering and Laura was disgusted. Crossing her legs as she lay on the bed, Maddy reached down and unclasped her belt, relieving some pressure. She unbuttoned her jeans and attempted to shimmy them down her thighs.

Maddy noticed the movement and turned her head towards Laura. “Oh my god, do you wanna join?” she asked. 

She then rolled over onto Laura, straddling the girl’s torso and pinning the girl’s hands to the bed. Heaving a sigh as William kept fingering her from behind, she began kissing Laura’s neck passionately.

“Maddy… oh! Stop!” Laura exclaimed through an involuntary moan. “I’m going to pee on you.”

Maddy grinned maliciously and gestured to the handcuffs. “Too bad you’re stuck with me!”

She then sat up, planting her ass directly on Laura’s bladder. Laura let out a gasp, as she strained every muscle in her body in a last ditch effort to hold back the flow and maintain her dignity. Smirking malevolently, her curly brown hair bouncing around her head, Maddy began to gyrate her hips, shifting her weight around on Laura’s poor bladder. 

Laura could no longer prevent the inevitable. The shock of the additional pressure and the gyrating motion made her muscles finally give out. With a soft moan, her bladder gave out. She lay there, helplessly pinned below Maddy’s bodyweight, peering into the curly brunette’s bemused eyes as she utterly humiliated herself in her own bed. 

The pee poured out of her into her underwear and slightly pulled down pants, pooling on her duvet beneath her. Laura didn’t cry, she just lay there in shock and let it happen. The relief was euphoric and she just wanted all her pee to get out of her as quickly as possible. Closing her eyes, she let the jet continue until it slowed to a trickle and finally stopped. The butt and crotch of her jeans were soaked through, as well as the back of her legs and up her back. She was laying in a large yellow puddle on her bed. 

William was staring at her in shock, while Maddy was still giving her an amused look. A spike of anger went through Laura and she shot up from her bed, knocking Maddy backwards and spraying pee everywhere. Using her non cuffed hand, she delivered a brutal slap to Maddy’s cheek.

Maddy looked at Laura in disbelief and howled, “What the fuck was that for?!”

“Bitch, you made me piss myself when I told you a billion times that I had to pee! You literally started hooking up with this dumbass instead of letting me pee!” Laura screamed. 

“I didn’t know it was urgent! I’m sorry,” Maddy said meekly.

“No you’re not! You enjoyed humiliating me,” Laura retorted. “I could see it in your eyes.”

“Uh ladies, let’s try to find Jackson and get the key,” William said, trying to diffuse the situation.

“When we do,” Laura said, venom oozing from the tone of her voice, “I want you out of my sight for the rest of tonight. We will discuss this tomorrow!”

• 2 weeks later...

This Halloween Special is being posted a few days earlier as I have a pretty busy weekend. It will introduce you to the last roommate at 54 Sherbrooke, Erika, the owner of the Volkswagen Beetle from the last chapter. This chapter contains no messing. Please let me know if you guys would like a character guide so the story is easier to follow.

Chapter 6: The Horrors of the Halloween Dance 

Erika’s favourite holiday had always been Halloween. The shy ginger had been making her own costume every year since elementary school and she took great pleasure in the detail and effort that went into her elaborate designs. The O’Sullivan family was known throughout their neighbourhood for their elaborate pumpkin carvings and scary decorations. Erika loved every moment of Halloween, and she never felt like it was a holiday to be outgrown. In her first year of university, Erika had been nervous that she would be bullied by other students for going all out for Halloween. This nervousness, coupled with the fact that Erika had opted to have a single room and therefore struggled to make friends, meant that Erika had almost opted to avoid Halloween altogether. Luckily, Erika had met Laura, her chemistry lab partner and she had convinced her that it was still cool to dress up. Instead of going out in slutty costumes, the two had dressed up as Sully and Mike from Monsters’ Inc and had won the costume contest at the nearby club, The Hairy Cougars. Every year since then, the two had dressed up in themed costumes and owned the night together. Unfortunately, this year things had changed.

Laura was unable to be there on Halloween night, as she was off playing an important playoff game for the University soccer team in Boston. Erika had been bummed, but she knew that it was for the best. With how well Laura had been playing recently, there was a serious chance that she would be noticed by scouts and finally get a chance to play for the American women’s national team! 

Despite the fact that Erika wasn’t close at all with her other housemates, Veronica had been kind enough to invite Erika to join a group of people who were going to the Halloween costumed ball that was being held in Convocation Hall at the University. Ronnie had always been sweet to her, and Erika was grateful for the kind gesture from the tall blonde. Now Erika found herself in the kitchen of 54 Sherbrooke Avenue as she put the finishing touches on her elaborate costume. 

Erika was dressed as a washing machine. She had a large box on over her shoulders, with holes on the side for her arms to extend out of, as well as the bottom for her legs. The box was painted white and there was a circular hole in the front filled with clear plastic. Behind the plastic, rotating around, were numerous articles of clothing; pants, shirts and even some underwear and socks. Erika had spent weeks rigging up the electronics that made the clothing rotate, and it made it extremely difficult for her to get out of her costume since all the wiring was on the inside. Nevertheless, she was thrilled to wear it, and she pulled on her white one piece swimsuit that went underneath, before putting on the costume herself.

“Wow, your costume is amazing,” Sarah, Erika’s brunette wasian roommate remarked. Dressed in a slutty playboy bunny outfit, Sarah’s costume did not leave much to the imagination.

“Yeah, you really overshadow me and Sarah,” Veronica joked, gesturing to her own slutty Hugh Hefner costume, complete with pipe, cap and robe. 

“Thanks,” Erika replied, smiling. 

Of her housemates, only Sarah and Ronnie would be joining that night since Jules wasn’t feeling great and was staying in bed, and Carmen was going to a frat party. Erika didn’t mind, since Carmen scared her with her intimidatingly forward behaviour and Jules didn’t seem to have much in common with her, from their few interactions. Jules always tried to engage with Erika but their conversations were always so formal. 

Suddenly the doorbell rang, heralding the arrival of the remaining two people joining for the evening. The petite Italian brunette Carrie was let into the house, followed by the black and handsome Ben. Erika thought Carrie looked cuter than ever, dressed in her slutty angel outfit that showed off her cleavage. Ben was Veronica’s guy best friend from residence, a nerdy boy with glasses who didn’t go out much. He was dressed as Indiana Jones, with the fedora, brown leather jacket and whip.  Both Ben and Carrie entered the house, giving hugs all around and stumbling a bit. They were both clearly well on their way to being intoxicated. 

“Wow, Ronnie, you look horrible as Hugh Hefner,” Ben commented teasingly to Veronica, resulting in a hard punch on the arm. 

“God I wish those two would hurry up and get a room,” Sarah whispered to Erika, rolling her eyes. “We all know she wants him, and she can have anyone she wants.”

Erika giggled and led the group back to the kitchen where she had mixed a large bowl of jungle juice, filled with all kinds of alcoholic beverages and juices. She poured everyone a glass and passed them out. The group then spent the next hour sitting around the large oak kitchen table, talking and teasing each other and playing drinking games. Erika’s bladder began filling up pretty quickly but she knew getting out of her outfit to pee would be a big hassle. She decided she’d wait until right before they all left to go, so she wouldn’t miss out on the fun. 

“So…” Carrie said to Erika and Sarah, as Ronnie and Ben bickered about whose turn it was to drink, “when are we going to ditch the love birds.”

Sarah grinned at the thought. “Once we get to the venue, I vote we slip away. They probably won’t even notice, they distract each other so much! Besides, I’m in the mood to meet a cute boy.”

“You’re not trying to dance with Jackson?” Carrie asked, surprised. 

“No, I’ve decided to play hard to get. He swerved my move at our house party even though we were together all night,” she bemoaned, rolling her eyes.

“What a dummy,” Erika commiserated. “But I’m sure you’ll make him jealous tonight, looking like that.”

Sarah blushed at the compliment, but Erika could tell it was boosting her ego. She returned the compliment to Erika and the conversation quickly shifted to their love lives. Erika could tell that Carrie was really eager to encourage Sarah to pursue people other than Jackson. Could Carrie have a crush on Jackson? Or could Carrie maybe have a crush on Sarah??

No way! Erika doubted that Carrie was interested in girls. Nevertheless, she felt herself get excited by the prospect. Erika had long been an introvert and sharing her own interest in people of the same gender was not something she was comfortable in. She had pretended to be interested in boys around most of her female friends, and only Laura knew Erika’s secret. She hadn’t even kissed a girl, and the thought made her nervous. Maybe she could try to pursue Carrie? Carrie was definitely someone Erika was comfortable talking to. 

Suddenly Ronnie broke through Erika’s reverie with a loud announcement. “Guys, we need to catch the bus in 3 minutes or we’ll be late! The next one doesn’t come for half an hour!”

Quickly, everyone began scrambling to put on their shoes and rush out the door. As Erika shimmied her wide costume through the doorway and onto the porch, she realized she had forgotten to pee. The urge was nagging at the back of her mind and she knew she was gonna regret holding it. Ignoring it for the time being, Erika rushed down the steps and chased after her friends towards the bus stop. 

——

15 minutes later, the 5 friends spilled out of the bus and onto the sidewalk in front of convocation hall. Hundreds of fellow students were milling about the entrance in costumes, waiting to be let in. Erika saw someone dressed as Drogon, the dragon from Game of Thrones, someone dressed as Gru and even a very realistic Chewbacca costume. Winning the costume contest would definitely be difficult this year. 

“Looks like you guys aren’t the only slutty Hugh Hefner and Playboy Bunny,” Ben remarked to Ronnie and Sarah, earning him yet another jab from Ronnie.

“We’re not trying to be original, we’re trying to be hot,” Ronnie said with an eye roll. 

“And we’re definitely succeeding,” Sarah added smirking, as a group of guys dressed as followers all stared as they passed. “Try not to get too jealous, Benjamin.”

Ben looked at her aghast. “What are you implying?” he enquired.

“Just make a m- hey!“ Sarah interrupted herself, after receiving a pointed kick and glare from Ronnie. “Oh get a room you two!”

Ronnie and Ben both flushed embarrassed and looked away from each other. 

“Let’s line up and get inside,” Carrie piped up, to defuse the situation.

“Yes please!” Erika added, knowing she needed to get to a toilet soon. Her urge to pee was now impossible to ignore and she had begun shifting on the spot. She normally liked to cross her legs when she had to pee, but her costume unfortunately made this impossible. 

The group quickly joined the queue and thirty minutes later they had made it into Convocation Hall. 

“Can we run to the bathroom?” Erika asked.

“Let’s buy some drinks first, before everyone gets in,” Carrie suggested. 

Everyone agreed, and Erika didn’t want to disappoint Carrie so she didn’t fight it. Instead, she happily joined the drinks line, gently marching on the spot. 

——

An hour later, Erika was sitting at a table on the edge of the dance floor with Carrie and Sarah, shoes kicked off in a pile next to her. After the first drink from the bar, three more had followed in quick succession and the group of friends had found the drunk confidence to shred up the dance floor. Erika had ignored her desire to pee as it continued to build, until she could feel it sloshing around with every leap up and down. The fact that Carrie was paying her attention, coupled with the numerous compliments that her costume was receiving and the alcohol in her system made certain that Erika was in no rush to leave. She was remembering why Halloween was her favourite holiday. Eventually, a slow song had come on and Ben had finally asked Ronnie to dance. Sarah had grabbed Carrie and Erika by the arm and led them to the table where they were now seated, observing the dance floor.  

“I can’t believe those idiots are finally figuring out they have feelings for each other!” Sarah said happily, her face red from the alcohol. “Ronnie has been in denial for at least a year.”

“And yet she’s never dated anyone else! She’s totally been waiting,” Carrie slurred drunkenly. “Would you guys wait that long?”

“I tried to wait for Jackson but I’ve almost given up,” Sarah admitted sadly. 

“I always wait too long for things,” Erika admitted as she rocked in her chair, the alcohol in her bladder begging for release. She was too drunk to even notice the irony of her statement. 

“Look, there he is!” Carrie exclaimed, pointing to a curly blonde boy dressed as Peter Pan near them on the dance floor.

Sure enough, it was Jackson and he was dancing with a girl with curly brown her, dressed as Slave Girl Leia in a gold bikini. 

“Oh my god, he’s dancing with that bitch Maddy who made Jules’ mentee pee herself in a case comp!” Sarah exclaimed, jealousy oozing from her voice.

“She’s psycho,” Erika commiserated in her stupor, “She made Laura mess herself at our house party by hooking up with Will why they were handcuffed together.”

“That’s messed up,” Sarah said with a burp. “Also, I didn’t know Laura had joined the piddle pants club… I guess that means the whole house has joined except you and Ronnie, Erika.”

“So far…” Erika said with a giggle. Once she realized what she had said out loud, she blushed and then confessed, “I really need to pee, and this costume is a pain to get off.”

“I’ll help you,” Carrie offered. “I had problems getting my romper off after a concert in September so I know the pain of difficult clothing.”

Erika’s heart fluttered in her chest at the offer and she quickly accepted it. However, she was quickly interrupted. 

“Oh my god, he’s kissing that bitch!” Sarah yelled distraught. 

Erika’s head whipped around and sure enough, she was met by the sight of Jackson and Maddy absolutely snogging. Jackson’s hand was in Maddy’s curly brown hair and the other was feeling for her ass. Sarah immediately burst into tears and rushed from the room. Carrie and Erika leapt up after her and began pursuing. As they exited the dance hall and rounded the corner into the hallway, Carrie’s drunkenness caught up with her and she tripped, falling head over heels into a vase of flowers. Erika, in her cumbersome costume, stumbled into her downed friend and fell on top of her.

In the shock of the moment, Erika realized she had started to pee. She could feel her stream spraying past her lips and dampening the crotch of her white one piece beneath her costume. She gasped and managed to stem to flow. 

Carrie on the other hand had started to cry from the startle of the fall. Erika realized they were way more drunk than she had realized.

“Are you okay?” Erika asked Carrie, concerned. 

“I’m… fine!” Carrie gulped out between sniffles. “I just wish Sarah would get over Jackson.”

“Do you… do you have a crush on her?” Erika asked shyly. 

“I think sooo,” wailed Carrie, tears streaming down her face, as her drunken self confessed her long denied feelings. “But I also think I’m drunk and being irrational!”

Erika pulled Carrie into a tight embrace, or as tight as was possible with her washing machine costume. Erika knew she was going to pee herself if she delayed much longer, with her moist lips and pulsing bladder at the forefront of her mind. However, she also wanted to see what would transpire if she stayed here with Carrie. 

Leaning forward ever so slightly as she held Carrie’s gaze, Erika blurted out, “I understand. I like girls too.”

Carrie looked at her surprised, tears still streaming down her face. “You do? Oh my goodness, that’s a relief!“

Erika saw her opportunity and took it. Her drunk confidence got the better of her and she acted on pure emotion. She leaned all the way in and laid her lips on Carrie’s, eyes closed. 

Carrie, taken by surprise, shoved Erika back. 

“What are you doing??” the petite Italian asked. “Oh Erika, I’m so sorry! I meant it’s a relief because now I have a friend to discuss my feelings with! I don’t like you that way, I’m sorry. I don’t even think I like girls, just Sarah in particular. Other than that, I like guys.”

Erika was mortified. The ginger stumbled back in shock, apologizing profusely. The shock of the rejection made her whole body freeze up and before she could do anything to stop it, Erika realized she was peeing. A tapping sound filled the hallway as her stream began hitting the washing machine interior beneath her crotch. 

“Oh no, are you peeing?” Carrie asked shocked. 

Erika could only stand there nodding weakly. Then, she burst into laughter at her predicament. Pee jetted out of her pussy, into her costume. Because of the sealed nature of the costume, Erika knew it wasn’t visible. All the pee was pooling on the inside of the washing machine. 

“I guess you turned on your wash cycle,” Carrie giggled, as the sound continued to emit from Erika’s crotch area. 

Erika relaxed knowing no one would know about the accident other than Carrie. She let the pee blast out of her until it slowed to a trickle, gently sloshing around the base of her costume. She knew her white swimsuit was likely soaked through beneath her but she wasn’t too embarrassed. Instead, she kept laughing at the preposterous hilarity of the situation. Carrie was now laughing in earnest too and the two friends continued to chuckle in each other’s arms for a minute.

“I’m sorry for misreading the situation,” Erika said bashfully. “Please don’t tell anyone about it, or about this… accident.”

“Well I think we have to tell the Piddle Pants club,” Carrie said with a chuckle. “It’s almost becoming a bond in this friend group!”

Both girls started giggling again and then Erika piped up, “you know you can always come to me with advice about this Sarah thing right? I won’t tell anyone.”

“Thanks Erika,” Carrie responded. “I think it might be healthy to get it off my chest. I’ve been in denial for a bit.”

Still drunk and stumbling, the two friends rose to their feet and stumbled off down the hall towards the bathrooms to comfort Sarah. As they went, Erika felt the pee sloshing around inside her costume and couldn’t help but think about how having liquid in a washing machine was even more realistic. She was sure she would never forget this eventful Halloween. 

Loved this chapter 👍

And I Agree with both these suggestions! I think a little character chart would be good with the accidents noted. You could label the chart “the piddle pants club”… and start every chapter with an update. 

Thank you all for the kind words! I hope this helps, as there are already more characters involved than I expected haha.

Character Guide:

54 Sherbrooke Residents:

Sarah Dalton: This wasian brunette has been going to the gym a lot and therefore has developed a nice butt and a toned body. However, she is not as attractive as much of the group causing her to be insecure. She drunkenly peed herself on Labour Day after getting rejected by her crush Jackson, who she is still pursuing despite him consistently rejecting her.

Veronica (Ronnie): Sarah's best friend and former first year roommate towers over the group at 5 ft 11. The statuesque blonde is generally considered the hottest of the group, with the curves of a model. She is in her 4th year of the business program, majoring in Accounting, and she is currently romantically interested in Ben. As of yet, she has never had an accident.

Jules Shahir: With her Armenian and French Ancestry, Jules has been blessed with extremely unique good looks. At 5 ft 6, with a caramel skin tone and brown hair and a smattering of freckles alongside her green eyes, Jules is extremely pretty. A marketing major, she befriended Sarah and Ronnie in first year but generally her shyness keeps her from branching out. She is Victoria’s upper year mentor and she peed herself in her overalls in the woods during Frosh week.

Carmen Lopez: This self-absorbed Hispanic competitive dancer is considered the second most attractive girl in the group. With black hair, a well-endowed chest and an opulent style to compliment her curves, she is highly sought after. She shit herself after anal gone wrong at a house party, but was helped by Ronnie. She cares a lot about her social status and generally dislikes everyone, except Maddy, Laura (her first year roommate) and now Ronnie.

Laura: A key striker for the University soccer team, this brunette Chem major tends to dress rather plainly and does not emphasize her looks. She is closest with Erika, her best friend and former lab partner. Carmen was her first year roommate and brought her out of her shell. Maddy made her pee her pants at a party when they were handcuffed together.

Erika O’Sullivan: This shy freckled ginger is closest with Laura, her best friend and former lab partner in the Chem program. She owns a Green Volkswagen Beetle, which she uses to go see her family. She is a mostly closeted lesbian and recently made a rejected move on Carrie. She peed herself at the Halloween Dance dressed as a Washing Machine.

Other Important Fourth Years:

Carrie Campagna: This petite Italian brunette has been friends with Ronnie since high school. When Sarah had an accident on Labour Day, she drunkenly kissed Carrie. Carrie has been in denial of those feelings. She then peed herself at a music festival in front of Sarah and Ronnie.

Maddy Dillinger: This curly haired brunette 4th year business student works as a TA for several first year courses. She is the ex-girlfriend of Victoria’s older brother, David, and on the same dance team as Carmen. She cruelly caused Victoria to have an accident during a business case and Laura to pee herself when they were handcuffed together at a party. On Halloween, she hooked up with Sarah’s crush Jackson.

First Years:

Victoria Richardson: Victoria was the most popular girl in her high school and it caused her to act vapid and shallow. In her first year of the business program, she has been assigned Jules as her mentor. During frosh week, she shit herself in the woods. Then during a business case, her friends and Maddy made her pee herself and posted it online. This crushed her confidence and caused her boyfriend to dump her. She is starting to realize she needs to surround herself with better people.

Hannah: This brunette is a manipulative leech, who uses her friends to climb the social ladder and cares about nothing other than sex and partying. She betrayed her friendship with Victoria by posting her pee accident online.

Bella: This chronic blonde follower has never had an original thought and just does what her popular friends tell her. She betrayed her friendship with Victoria by posting her pee accident online.

The Boys:

Jackson: Jackson is the popular and attractive crush of Sarah, with blonde curls and warm blue eyes. He is into Ronnie and recently made out with Maddy. Nevertheless, he hangs out with Sarah constantly and tends to lead her on.

Ben: This nerdy black Engineering Major with glasses has been Ronnie’s friend since first year and they are both in denial about their feelings for one another.

• 2 weeks later...

This chapter is a sequel of sorts to Chapter 4: The Business Case so it may be good to refresh yourself on it. It will also reference the events of Chapter 2 where Victoria and Jules were introduced.

Warning: Messing is featured in this story.

Chapter 8: Sisterhood and Revenge 

Hannah wished that this weird Middle Eastern French girl would fuck off. Okay, yes, she did admittedly meet the hot criteria that Hannah set up in her head for deciding who to be friends with, but she was clearly such a fucking nerd. Green eyes, a button nose, caramel skin, freckles and brown hair might make her appealing to look at but they couldn’t change her bland nature Hannah mused to herself. Hannah could not possibly fathom why Victoria had insisted on bringing her along to the sorority pledge or why Bella had acquiesced and let her come. A fourth year couldn’t pledge to be in the sorority and this girl, Jules or whatever, was one. There was literally no reason for her to be in attendance, yet here she was making them all tea in the common room. 

In the weeks since the business case and Victoria’s humiliating pee accident in front of everyone, the group dynamic had shifted severely. Hannah had worked to make herself the new group leader and Bella, happy to be a follower, listened to her every command and laughed at all her jokes. Victoria had become much more sullen and quiet as a result. The teasing from people in their program about the videos that Hannah had posted online had really gotten to her and her confidence had dropped significantly. The once confident blonde now showed up to class in primarily sweatpants and sweaters that hid her curves. She had dark rings under her eyes from a lack of sleep and Hannah was amused to see her gaining some weight from stress eating. Victoria’s boyfriend Lucas had found the videos online and broken up with her, leaving Victoria utterly distraught at how shallow he had proven himself to be. Her lifestyle was declining and people finally stopped looking to her as the popular it girl. Hannah was more than happy to take her place. 

As Jules and Victoria discussed something stupid in the corner of the common room kitchen, Hannah announced that she was going to find Bella and marched off down the hallway towards their shared bedroom carrying both the teas for her and her friend. Twisting the handle and barging through the door without knocking, Hannah was greeted by the sight of her blonde haired, blue eyed roommate applying makeup in her desk mirror as she stood there butt naked. Yelping in surprise, Bella leapt back and tried in vain to cover her perky breasts and unshaven blonde pubes at her crotch with her arms. 

Hannah let out an exasperated sigh. “How are you still not ready? I’m stuck in the common room alone with Ms Niagara Falls and her weird French wife, and you’re still in here jerking off!”

“I’m not masturbating this time,” Bella exclaimed defensively, “I just want to look my best in front of the sorority girls.”

Hannah was continually blown away by how dumb Bella could be. Obviously she didn’t mean that she was literally masturbating! The girl could not pick up on sarcasm or jokes to save her life and it often pissed her off. The girl was weird in other ways too. She was very prissy about her bathroom habits and would not pee or poop in their shared ensuite unless Hannah left the room. This had led to several scenarios where Bella did a childish potty dance until Hannah had gathered her things and left down the hall. Another thing that irked Hannah to no end was the fact that Bella would openly touch herself and moan with Hannah in the room. Not only was it weird but it was also distracting when Hannah was trying to do other things. Hannah couldn’t complain too much though, because the girl was incredibly loyal to her and had very similar opinions about most things. 

“I’ll be there in fifteen minutes,” Bella said, applying the last of her makeup. “I just need to take a quick dump, I’ve been constipated all week. Do you mind stepping out?”

“No fucking way,” Hannah nearly shouted. “We’ll be late! Just stay constipated a bit longer and GET DRESSED,” she exclaimed, gesturing at Bella’s naked body. 

——-

Back in the common room, Jules was sneaking concerned glances at her mentee. Victoria hadn’t been the same since Hannah and Bella had betrayed her by recording her pee accident and posting it on social media. Lucas, her shitty boyfriend, had seen the video and cancelled his planned trip to see her the following weekend, ending their relationship immediately. He claimed that he didn’t want to date a baby who couldn’t control themselves, and that Victoria needed to grow up if she wanted a real relationship. Jules had watched the once sassy and cocky blonde get reduced to a nervous, sleep deprived wreck. She had suggested that she talk to a counsellor or something constructive along those lines, but nothing seemed to be helping. Finally, last week, Jules had noticed a crinkling noise as Victoria moved around her bedroom and was horrified to realize that the girl had taken to wearing diapers to avoid another incident.

Sitting her down to discuss the issue, Jules had asked what Victoria needed to help her move past the incidents and heal. Looking her dead in the eyes with an ice cold gaze, the first year replied, “I need revenge.”

Jules had never been a vengeful person, but this situation had made her irrationally angry. She knew that seeking revenge was unkind, but nevertheless she had set out to devise a plan…

—-

Bella stumbled out the door of her dorm room, still shimmying into her left shoe of her pair of white air forces. She was wearing a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a black crop top with puffy shoulders. Her makeup was perfect, emphasizing her naturally attractive features, and her blonde hair was hanging straightened down her back. She had quickly downed the tea that Hannah had given her and the taste was still sitting in her throat. 

“Fuck, you’re literally the slowest person I’ve ever met! If we’re ever going to get into this sorority, we should at least show up on time,” Hannah complained to her, sipping down the last of her tea as well and leaving the mug behind. 

“Sorry,” Bella replied meekly, admiring the frilly white dress that her brunette friend was wearing. It reached her mid thighs, emphasizing the shape of her legs and ass. Bella has always thought these were Hannah’s best features, and more than made up for her average facial features. 

After scurrying down the hall and pushing open the door to the common room, Bella was surprised to see Victoria wearing a black mini skirt and purple corset over her sizeable chest. This was the best their former group leader had looked in weeks and Bella was happy to see her so put together. She still kind of felt guilty about posting the videos of Victoria’s accident to the internet, but she wasn’t going to apologize. Victoria had brought the incident upon herself by waiting so long, and Bella knew that she would have expected the shame in her place. She had once wet herself in church when she was 12 during a prayer and her mother had spanked her in front of her brother and sister when they had gotten home. The punishment always fit the crime, and Victoria had gotten what she deserved. Lost in thought about the past events, Bella was snapped out of it by Jules announcing that it was time to go.

She led the group of giggling girls down the stairwell and to a green Volkswagen Beetle waiting in the parking lot. The crisp November air buffeted them as they hurried towards the vehicle. 

“Nice car,” Hannah said to Jules, her voice oozing sarcasm. 

“Thanks,” Jules replied cheerfully, “it’s my housemate Erika’s!”

“Oh is that the ginger rug muncher?” Hannah asked, seeking to annoy the girls further. 

“Don’t call her that!” Victoria said angrily, but Jules put a hand on her shoulder and spoke up.

“I think you ladies would benefit a lot from not attacking people you barely know”

“Oh please, what are you gonna do? You couldn’t hurt a fly,” Hannah announced obnoxiously.

Jules smiled to herself as she put the key in the Beetle’s ignition. If only they knew how much they underestimated her.

—-

Ten minutes later, as they pulled up in front of the sorority house, Hannah found herself crossing her legs from an urge to pee. In her rush to get Bella out the door, she had forgotten to go and she was starting to feel it. She figured she’d find a bathroom as soon as they got inside. 

The sorority house was an old house built in the Victorian style. It had been painted white and adorned with the Greek letters Phi and Mu. Large pillars had been built to support the front porch and big bay windows pointed out towards the street. If the house wasn’t used to house students and slightly run down, it would have made for a gorgeous family home. 

Striding up the stone walkway and confidently rapping 3 times on the door with a large brass knocker, Jules turned back to the group and smiled. 

“This is going to be so fun!”

Hannah rolled her eyes at the older girl’s enthusiasm, and was about to say something snarky as the door began to open.

“Hi, I’m Lana!,” a gorgeous looking brown girl said, swinging the door as wide as it could go. “I’m one of the sisters running the initiation!”

“Hi, I’m Victoria,” started Jules, smiling shyly. “And these are —“

“JULES!” squealed a high pitched voice, cutting Victoria off, as a petite Asian girl burst across the threshold and wrapped Jules in a large hug.

“Wow Ruby,” Jules giggled, gasping for air as a result of the squeeze. “It’s good to see you too!”

——

Soon the girls were all settled into the living room on couches of varying sizes. Ruby had introduced herself as Jules’ friend from elementary school. They hadn’t seen each other in years until Jules had discovered recently that they both attended Greatwestern. Hannah had no idea why Jules had reached out to reconnect, but she planned on milking it to get into the sorority. Sitting next to Bella, Hannah couldn’t help crossing her legs as her urge to pee worsened. She knew she should really go soon, but she didn’t want to interrupt the conversation and leave a bad impression. She knew she could hold it.

Suddenly, Hannah noticed Bella glancing around the room confused. Raising her hand timidly, Bella asked a question that Hannah was shocked she hadn’t thought of herself.

“Where is everyone else?”

Lana and Ruby glanced at each other, mirthful expressions on their faces. Ruby giggled sharply, then reached between the couch cushions next to her and produced an airhorn. She placed her finger on the trigger and pressed down, emitting a loud blaring noise that reverberated through the house. 

The doors to the living room burst open and a dozen girls in pink ski masks and white coveralls burst in. Before Hannah or Bella could even react, they were being dragged from the couches and pinned to the floor by the masked sorority members. In the corner of her vision, Hannah saw Victoria being similarly pinned, as she kicked and struggled against them. Two people pulled each girl’s arms being their back, and began taping them together. When that was done, the taping was repeated on the girls’ ankles.

“What the fuck is this?” Hannah shouted, wriggling around on the floor in an attempt to release her bonds. 

From somewhere behind her, she heard Ruby announce cheerily to them all, “This is initiation, girlies!!!”

Then a cloth bag was pulled over her eyes and Hannah was blind. 

———

Hannah guessed that it had been 30 minutes since she had been led blindfolded from the house by two of the sorority girls. They had immediately led her to a car and forced her into the trunk. They had then brought someone else and forced her in as well, and Hannah had quickly realized it was Bella. Victoria was nowhere to be seen, and Hannah could only assume that she had been shoved in another trunk. Hannah was glad that she had ended up with Bella as she became increasingly agitated. Her neglect to pee before the surprise kidnapping meant that her bladder was asking desperately to be empty and she couldn’t help wriggling around within her bonds. She really wished she could squeeze her crotch to alleviate some pressure, but her hands were still taped together behind her back. Her right arm had even started to tingle from the weird angle it was lying at, and her back was getting stiff. She really hoped they’d arrive at their destination soon.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Bella whispered through the dark to her for the umpteenth time. 

“Yes!” Hannah responded, perturbed at her friend’s persistent concern. “I can hold my pee in, I’m not Victoria!”

“Sorry,” Bella replied meekly. “You’re just breathing really heavily and I can feel you wriggling constantly.”

“I’m fine!” exclaimed Hannah, trying to convince herself more than anyone else.

“It must be so hard since you can’t hold yourself,” Bella said sympathetically.

“Shut up!” Hannah chastised her. The blonde girl fell silent and they continued to lie there, with the only sound of Hannah’s white dress swishing audible in the small space as she wriggled her legs. 

Another ten minutes passed, Hannah was starting to panic. The inability to cross her legs, change positions or hold her crotch was making things worse than they should be. She could normally delay needing a bathroom longer. As her mind wandered, she thought back to the last time she’d been this close to an accident. She had been in the middle of a math test and she couldn’t leave without failing. She could still remember the smell of the— No! She couldn’t let herself think about that right now!

Suddenly, a pungent smell hit Hannah’s nostrils. Scrunching up her nose at the putrid air, she nearly gagged as the smell of shit hit her taste buds. 

“What the fuck is that?” she asked Bella. 

“Sorry,” Bella replied sheepishly. “Remember how I’ve been constipated. I think the stress is making me less constipated. I’m starting to need to go.”

“Oh fuck,” cursed Hannah. Bella’s shits were huge after a constipated period, which Hannah at discovered all the times that Bella forgot to flush their dorm room toilet. Her aloof nature meant this occurred often.

“I’ll be fine,” Bella reassured her. “I’ll let them know I need to go when we arrive. I can make it, it’s you I’m worried about.”

Hannah began to protest, but at that moment a brief spurt escaped her bladder and she felt her cute white lace panties getting damp. She panicked and blurted out, “Bella! I need your help!”

“What?! What’s wrong?!” exclaimed the blonde.

“I’m going to have an accident unless something puts pressure on my crotch. I need you to roll over and wedge your thigh between my legs,” the brunette explained, embarrassed.

Bella immediately did as she was told, rolling towards her friend’s voice in the dark. Hannah couldn’t help thinking to herself how much Bella was her total and complete bitch, willing to follow her every instruction, as Bella shuffled her legs until her thigh was jammed into Hannah’s damp crotch. Hannah immediately gasped in release, letting out a large moan and one last spurt.

“Ew, did you just pee a little on my leg?” asked Bella, feeling some of the spurt deep into her skinny jeans.

“No!” blurted Hannah, mortified that Bella had noticed. “Also promise me that we never speak of this again. No one can find out how bad this got.”

“Of course,” promised Bella happily. 

——

“Bella, I mean it, stop doing that!” gasped Hannah, as Bella recommenced rubbing her thigh rhythmically into the brunette’s moist crotch for the third time in twenty minutes. Hannah had always liked when her male partners did it to her. It turned her on immensely, and she was experiencing a similar problem when Bella did it. She felt herself getting aroused in the dark, and it was certainly not helping her desperation. 

“Sorry Hannah, I’m just trying to apply more pressure,” Bella apologized sheepishly. She kept doing it absentmindedly, as the last twenty minutes had gotten increasingly worse for her bowels and she was fidgeting to distract herself. The pressure was immense as her firm load made its way towards its exit, and she was farting more and more frequently. She felt terrible for making Hannah endure the smell in such a small space, but she couldn’t help passing gas. She fidgeted her legs again and tried to wedge her taped hands against her butthole. 

“I swear to god Bella,” Hannah exclaimed as the rhythmic motion between her legs recommenced, “I need you to stop fidgeting. It’s turning me on and if I relax, I will pee.”

“It’s turning you on?” Bella asked, shocked at her friend’s admission. “I thought you were straight!”

“I am!” Hannah hissed at her, appalled at how her statement was being interpreted. “It’s just a physical response to a physical stimulation!”

“So you don’t like it?” Bella asked, teasing, and continuing the motion.

Hannah found herself moaning again, furious that she was enjoying the sensation that was bringing her closer to humiliation.

Finally, the girls felt the car turn off the road onto what sounded like a gravel trail. At long last, they were arriving at their destination.

——

Hannah was a mess. The car had pulled up to an old barn and the ski masked sorority girls had yanked them out of the trunk, laughing at the smell of Bella’s farts. Both girls had begged to use a bathroom, but they had been promptly led away from the car, their exposed extremities chilled by the November air. They were marched across a gravel pathway and into some kind of building before finally having the bags removed from their heads. Hannah had assumed they were in some kind of barn, but she didn’t have long to ponder before she was fastened to a chair by her ankles, hands still tied behind her. The same was done to Bella, and then more cars arrived with more girls in them.

After about 15 minutes of squirming, all the other pledges had been brought in. 

“Please,” Hannah begged a nearby sorority sister, “I really need to pee. I’ll literally go outside! I’ll be so fast.”

The sister only brought a finger to her ski mask, indicating silence.

Ruby and Lara entered the middle of the circle and glanced around at all the girls. 

“Welcome pledges! This is the initiation ceremony! In order to join this tightly knit sisterhood, you will have to lower your inhibitions and become acquainted with your future sisters in… intimate ways,” Lana announced with a mischievous grin.

“Intimate? What if we don’t want to,” asked a petite Asian girl tied to a chair across from Bella. 

“Then tell us, and you can go home. But you won’t be joining the sisterhood!” Ruby announced, plainly.

“Does anyone want to back out now?” Lara asked the group.

A few girls said yes, and sorority sisters moved to cut them free.

Hannah was not going to give up now. She wanted the status that came with the sorority, the access to parties, the frat boys…

Bella was looking at her with pleading eyes. She knew her bowel situation was dire but, ever the follower, she would never back out without Hannah. 

“Alright, great,” Ruby said, as the girls who had opted out began to make their way out of the barn. “This is going to definitely push some of you out of your comfort zones, but I promise it will make you all closer as a result. All of us had to do it too.”

This statement elicited numerous giggles from the pink masked sorority girls as they looked around at each other. 

Lana grinned, her brown eyes glinting forebodingly. Turning to two of the masked girls, she commanded “Bring out the drinks!”

Quickly a wheeled table was rolled into the centre of the pledge circle. It was covered in multicoloured shot glasses that had been arranged to spell out the word “Pledges”. Hannah thought there were at least 60 shots on the table. With ten girls in the barn, this meant they’d each have to drink six. Hannah felt her stomach turn over at the thought and she knew her bladder could not hold that much liquid, let alone the lack of control she seemed to have when she was drunk. 

“Let’s help these girlies down their drinks,” Ruby said to her fellow sister, and pink masked girls began grabbing shops and taking them to the bound up pledges. Hannah grimaced as a slightly heavier girl approached her and fed her her first shot. The liquid burned as it went down her throat and she nearly choked at the taste, recognizing it to be vodka. As she gulped down the last of the drops, the masked girl was already pouring more liquid in again. Spluttering as she gulped it down, Hannah realized this was spiced rum. Drink, after drink followed until all six shots had been poured down her throat. Hannah felt sick to her stomach and her head was already starting to spin. Her bladder was throbbing beneath her dress, and she was beginning to fear that she’d be unable to stay dry.

Bella was not faring much better herself. The urge had progressed to the point that she could feel the tip of a log of poop inching closer to the exit. She was clenching her cheeks tightly and sweating profusely as she desperately tried to suppress the impending explosion.

As the two friends struggled, one of the masked girls strode to the middle of the circle and placed a bucket on the table. When this was completed, the rest of the sorority girls moved around the room using knives to cut the pledges free from their chairs. As soon as she was freed, Hannah took the opportunity to plunge her hands deep into the folds of her dress, applying pressure directly to her crotch. Bella reached behind her and applied some pressure to her bum, but she quickly realized it didn’t help much. 

“Can we please go to the bathroom before we start?” Bella asked politely, but she was shushed quickly by a sister. 

Lana gestured to the bucket in the centre of the room and began to explain what it was. “Pledges, this is the dare jar! As tradition decrees, you must all pull a slip of paper from the jar and perform the action written on it without hesitation to be accepted into the sorority. They are all a bit extreme, so brace yourselves!”

Bella glanced at Hannah nervously, fearing what the two of them might pull. She knew they’d have to do there dares quickly if they were going to make it to a toilet on time. She could feel the first log beginning to edge out of her bum before retracting back in and she was starting to worry she’d have an accident.

Hannah returned Bella’s look of concern. The usually cocky brunette was panicking, as a warm spurt of urine seeped into her panties beneath her dress. As her crotch became moist, she felt tears starting to well in her eyes. She couldn’t embarrass herself in front of so many people.

The first girl, an Italian looking brunette, stepped up to the bucket and drew a slip of paper. Lana stepped up next to her and read it out loud for everyone to hear. “Finger yourself in front of everyone until you cum!”

The girl flushed a deep shade of pink but unbuttoned her jeans nonetheless. Sliding them down to her mid thighs, she slipped her fingers under her blue panties and got to work. 

As she watched the girl’s fingers move in a rhythmic circular motion, Hannah realized that this dare would take awhile as the girl got comfortable. This did not bode well for her bladder and she began crossing and recrossing her legs in a flustered manner. Finally after five minutes of build up, the girl’s breaths became shorter and more sped up. With a gasp she climaxed dramatically, earning cheers from the masked sorority sisters. Blushing but smiling, the girl made her way back to her chair, happy to have passed her dare. 

“Can I go next?” exclaimed Hannah as the other girl regained her seat. She knew if she could do her dare next she’d still have a chance of making it. 

“No, you have to wait your turn,” Lana said to her apathetically. “You’re going in three turns anyways.”

The next 15 minutes passed excruciatingly slowly for Hannah as she watched the girl two before her give another girl a lap dance and the girl directly before her deep throat a cucumber. At long last, it was Hannah’s turn to draw from the bin. Reaching in slowly, she withdrew a slip and did a double take. The slip in her hands read “eat someone’s ass”.

Hannah locked eyes with Bella as Lana read the dare aloud. Bella was shaking her head slowly and deliberately, a look of fear in her eyes. Hannah stood up slowly, careful to cross one shaking leg over the other as she did so, and announced loudly, “I’ll eat Bella’s ass!”

Bella was starting to hyperventilate as two of the masked sorority girls yanked her to her feet and lowered her skinny Jeans to her ankles. Her breathing increased until she was panting as the simple action of standing had made her desire to poop so much worse. As the girls lowered her panties and exposed her smooth pale ass to the cold barn air, she began to feel the first log once again begin its descent. This time it was moving more rapidly.

Please please please wait until after she eats my fucking ass, Bella pleaded internally.

Hannah lowered herself onto her knees and bent forward so that her face was level with Bella’s ass. Closing her eyes and breathing deeply, she processed what she was about to do to her friend. To her, she knew it was worth it. All she had to do was eat Bella’s ass, run outside, pop a squat and she’d be in the sorority.

“I’m ready,” Bella called out in a shaky voice, her nerves apparent. All the sorority girls and pledges locked their eyes on Hannah as she moved her face between her friend's soft cheeks. 

As soon as Hannah’s tongue found the crack, she knew something was wrong. Immediately her taste buds recognized the salty taste of sweat and something else pungent. In a moment, Hannah remembered the farts in the trunk and realized she was tasting them up close. Could that be poop residue? She forced the thought from her mind and kept rhythmically moving her tongue, searching for her friend’s bum hole. At last she found it, and she heard her blonde friend let out a soft gasp. Hannah began to move her tongue in circular motions around the tight rim of the hole. As she did so, she began to feel Bella’s legs begin to tremble. Then, all of the sudden, something solid pushed into her tongue. Without thinking, Hannah moved her tongue towards it, only to be met by a horrible flavour. Recoiling slightly, Hannah realized what it was. Bella had a log of shit edging its way out of her ass!

Hannah pulled her head back but a sorority girl yelled “40 more seconds” at her and pushed her head back down, holding her in place. 

Bella was not doing well on her end. Tears welled in her eyes as she realized she was pooping in her friend's mouth. Her muscles were failing her and she knew a log was protruding slightly from her bum. Hannah’s rhythmic tongue motions weren’t helping much either as she felt her anus relaxing as well. As Hannah resumed her licking, Bella gasped in horror as she realized her accident was finally happening. She could do nothing to prevent the slow exit of the first log and she could feel it sliding down and out her bum. 

Hannah began to feel the log start to move towards her. Cringing at her own actions, she began to try to stop its trajectory with her tongue. The method unfortunately proved fruitless and Hannah could barely pull her face away in time as the first log fell from Bella’s bum and hit her square in the chest before falling onto the floor of the barn, nestled amongst the hay. 

Immediately Bella started to sob in earnest as she found it impossible to hold her poop any longer. Another log fell from her backside and landed atop the golden hay, its rich brown colour visible for all to see. Glancing up, Bella realized that the sorority sister and other pledges were laughing at her and Hannah’s humiliation. One masked sister had even gotten out her phone to record and Bella realized in horror that this was karma’s retribution for the filming of Victoria’s accident the month before. She could do nothing but stand there naked from the waist down as yet another log fell between her legs. 

The shock of the log of poop hitting her chest had sent Hannah stumbling backward onto her ass on the hay covered floor. Her short black dress had ridden up, exposing her cute baby blue panties to everyone present. The fall had caught her body off guard, and the brunette realized in horror that she was no longer able to control her overfilled bladder. With a soft whimper, she helplessly lay in the hay as a strong jet of pee burst through her panties, pooling around her bum and seeping into the waistband of her underwear and hem of her dress. She noticed the camera and felt herself overwhelmed with rage at the humiliation. This was the kind of embarrassment that happened to other people, pussies, not her! Pee kept spraying out of her, soaking into the hay and coating her legs in a golden film of liquid. The cold barn air chilled her legs as a warm fury brewed inside of her.

“Hey bitch, stop filming!” Hannah screamed, leaping to her feet in a spray of golden droplets and flipping the bird to the amateur paparazzi.

In a flourish, the girl holding the camera stepped forward and pulled off the pink balaclava obscuring her face. Brown hair tumble out, revealing freckled cheeks and a button nose. Jules Shahir stood before the two helpless girls, glaring them down defiantly. 

“This, you sad little Mean Girls, is exactly what you deserve for what you did to Victoria Richardson during that business case,” Jules said coldly, her glare piercing into their very souls. “Understand this, because I’m only going to say it to you once. If you ever AND I MEAN EVER pick on Victoria or anyone else ever again, I will leak this footage and ruin your lives! If I hear so much as a peep about you girls stepping out of line, this footage will spread across campus like wildfire!”

Hannah could only stare at the girl she once thought of as meek and nerdy in total bewilderment. “But… but everyone here is going to spread the rumour anyways,” she stuttered.

“No they won’t,” Ruby said, stepping forward and speaking on behalf of the sorority. “These sisters can keep a secret to their grave!”

This earned a whooping cheer from everyone present, as Jules smiled menacingly.

“Remember this next time you go to badmouth Victoria. She’s like a sister to me, and I will not hesitate to destroy you on her behalf,” Jules snarled.

Hannah and Bella could only sit there in their messes, nodding weakly as the sorority girls began chanting Jules name. Soon “JULES! JULES! JULES!” echoed through the barn as the freckled girl spun on her heel and marched towards the exit. Standing in the doorway was Victoria beaming from ear to ear as she pulled her mentor into a long and meaningful hug. 

——

Sitting in Lana’s car and peering through the foggy side window as they made their way back from the barn to the sorority house, Jules couldn’t help but feel terrible for her actions. Even though she had been justified to put a diuretic and a laxative in the teas she had given them, she knew that revenge was still cruel. She knew that the events of the day would bother her immensely for awhile, but she hoped it would allow Victoria to heal and regain her confidence. She could live with being the villain if it meant that Victoria was able to get out of diapers. The girl was truly becoming like a little sister to her and Jules was ready and willing to dirty her hands for her well-being.

Edited by Caraxes (see edit history)
  • 3 months later...

Apologies for the massive delay everyone. This chapter was supposed to come months ago but I got sidetracked by an unfortunate medical situation. I’m back now and excited to share this chapter with you. The timeline is now a bit weird but I’ll try to catch up eventually. 

Chapter 9: The New York Trip

Carmen still couldn’t believe her luck. Following her housemate Jules’ sudden rise in popularity as a result of her impressing the sorority girls at initiation, the freckled brunette had been invited to join them on their annual pre-Exams New York Trip. The sorority had a tradition that all the execs would travel to New York during Revision Week for two days, where they would explore the city, deepen their bonds and party their faces off. Ruby, one of the co-presidents and a petite Asian girl, had insisted that Jules come on the trip and bring two friends of her choice. Jules had immediately invited her closest friends since first year, Sarah and Ronnie. Sarah, the brunette wasian, had accepted immediately, overjoyed at the idea of partying her face off in NYC.

Ronnie, on the other hand, had politely declined the invitation due to her stress about exams and instead suggested that Jules invite Carmen. Carmen had recently been becoming closer with Ronnie following the statuesque blonde comforting her after her recent shit mishap almost two months prior. They had begun talking more, and Carmen had realized that she was wrong to dislike the bombshell; Ronnie was kind, humble and supportive in every regard. Jules had acquiesced to Ronnie’s suggestion quickly, and now Carmen was getting the opportunity to join on the trip and break into one of the most popular and exclusive groups on campus. This was exactly what Carmen wanted, since she planned on having the most exciting final semester before graduation as possible. She wanted access to the best parties and hottest people, and she finally had a way in. All she had to do was prove that she was just as cool as them.

Carmen yawned as she sat up in bed, shaking off the brain fog that lingered as a symptom of their first night in the city. A soft pulsing feeling from her bladder indicated that she needed to take her morning pee. The girls had hit several clubs and been given many drinks by leery men. Getting home at 4am, Carmen had stripped naked and dove under the covers. Now, as rays of sunlight peeked through the blinds, Carmen glanced over at the digital clock on the bedside table to see that it was already 11:47am. She needed to get up soon, if she was going to make it to the group lunch at the cafe down the street from their hotel!

Jules was sharing a hotel room with Sarah, and so Carmen found herself in a suite with the sorority treasurer, a girl of Argentinian descent named Persephone. Carmen had been trying to leverage her own Brazilian ancestry as a point of commonality between the two girls, but so far she was struggling to break the ice. Persephone was a reserved kind of cool, dressing exclusively in designer clothing that looked exactly like clothes one could buy at Walmart. She was constantly taking pictures of herself and vlogging inane moments of her day, and Carmen was struggling to be noticed. 

Rising from her bed, Carmen glanced over to see Persephone calmly sitting in her own bed in a matching set of silk pyjamas while typing away on her phone, acrylics clacking on the screen like a Morse code machine. 

“Look who decided to finally wake up,” Persephone called out, without looking up from her phone. “Seriously babe, please put on some clothes.”

Glancing down, Carmen suddenly felt extremely self conscious of her nudity. Her large, symmetrical boobs and their brown nipples were completely exposed to her suitemate, as well as her recently waxed sex. She quickly repositioned her arms to conceal herself, eliciting a laugh from the Argentinian.

“I’m kidding girly! I’m glad you’re finally getting comfortable around me! This whole time I thought you were a boring vanilla chick, but you’re clearly a little adventurous,” Persephone  commented through her fit of giggling.

Carmen breathed a sigh of relief and uncovered herself, letting the girl take in her beauty. Carmen had always enjoyed flaunting her looks and being recognized for them, so shyness was rarely an issue for her. She wanted to be admired, and she basked in the moment of Persephone’s eyes glancing over her naked self, lingering a bit too long on her chest. Carmen knew she was likely envious of her well endowed chest and curvaceous hips. In her experience, most girls were. 

“I think you drank more than both your friends combined last night,” Persephone continued, smiling slightly now. “You were definitely the most fun on the dance floor.”

“Thanks girly,” Carmen replied, enjoying the approval. “I’m always down for any kind of fun.”

“Oh, so I’ve heard,” Persephone smirked. “I heard you’ve also fucked a certain hockey team captain.”

“Haha, does everyone know?” Carmen asked, knowing full well that everyone knew. She had made sure of it. 

“Of course bestie,” Persephone replied. “I actually slept with him a lot last year too.”

“Oh…” Carmen stuttered, worried she’d upset the sorority girl. “Sorry, I didn’t know!”

“Oh I don’t give a fuck, he wasn’t all that. But it does make us Eskimo sisters!” Persephone replied, with a hint of mirth in her voice and outstretching her arm with her fist at the ready. 

“Haha, I guess so!” Carmen laughed awkwardly, striding across the floor to receive the fist bump.”

“Anyways, since you’re less boring than most of these bitches, I wanted to see if you’d want to do something special with me today.”

“Of course,” Carmen blurted out, eager to impress her mysterious suite mate.

Persephone chuckled, stating, “Maybe you want to hear what I’m doing before you agree.” Then she patted the bed next to her, beckoning the nude Carmen to come sit. 

Carmen obeyed immediately, pulling back the duvet and plopping her bare ass onto the sheets. The new position scrunched her bladder, reminding her of her need to take her morning pee. She ignored the urge, eager to hear what Persephone had to say. Persephone reached over to the nightstand next to the bed and opened the drawer. Groping around blindly, she withdrew a small ziplock bag. Inside there appeared to be some pieces of paper. Stickers maybe? Carmen couldn’t tell.

“These are tabs of acid that I got from some dude in LA this summer,” Persephone explained to the Brazilian. “I’ve been meaning to try them but I haven’t found a cool enough situation or a cool enough person. Would you be down?”

Carmen hesitated. She had never tried any drugs more serious than the occasional joint of weed, and this would be a big step up. She had also heard so many horror stories about bad drug trips the first time people tried acid. On the other hand, she desperately wanted to impress Persephone and work her way into the network of the popular sorority girls.

“Yeah, I’m down,” Carmen told her, hoping that she wouldn’t regret this decision later.

“Great!” squealed Persephone ecstatically. “Let’s take a tab each and to meet the girls for lunch. I know they take awhile to kick in!”

“Sure, just let me get dressed and we can take it and get out of here!”

——

30 minutes later, the two girls exited their hotel lobby through the revolving doors and were buffeted by the cold December air. Snowflakes swirled around their heads and Carmen couldn’t help shivering. She was dressed in a white pea coat that made her caramel complexion look amazing, as well as a white tuque, red scarf, black jeans and black boots. Somehow despite this the weather was still getting to her. Persephone seemed unbothered in contrast, dressed in her expensive yet low effort outfit. She was in grey designer sweatpants, an oversized purple sweater and a Canada Goose Jacket to shield her from the cold. White clout goggles, a cringey yet somehow hip piece of eyewear, obscured her eyes.

“Fuck, I hate the cold,” complained Carmen, her long black hair blowing out behind her. 

This elicited yet another giggle from her companion. Persephone seemed to giggle at everything Carmen said, and it was pissing her off. Why couldn’t she ever just simply agree?

As of yet, the acid wasn’t hitting either of them. Persephone had explained that the guy who had given her said that it would take 20 to 90 minutes for the drug to kick in, and so far Carmen still felt like her normal self. As she moved along the busy sidewalk in pursuit of her companion and away from the hotel, she was jostled by a large man in a green tuque. As his shoulder hit hers, her bladder was jostled by the impact and Carmen realized in surprised that had forgotten to pee in the excitement to take the acid and leave the hotel. Brushing the urge aside, she figured she’d go at the cafe when they arrived. The urge was easy to ignore for the time being and the Brazilian knew she’d be fine.

After a ten minute walk through the swirling snow, the two girls finally arrived to the cafe. It was a quaint little shop, set down a few steps from street level with some apartments stacked on top. It had a dilapidated forest green sign that read “The Owl’s Bookshelf” and various leafy plants sat in the front window. Pushing through the glass door, the girls were relieved to be buffeted by the warm air and the smell of fresh croissants and hot coffee. Spying the large table of sorority sisters in the back corner, they weaved their way through the tables towards their friends. Ruby and Lana, the co-presidents of the sorority, immediately leapt from their chairs to give Carmen and Persephone hugs while Sarah excitedly called out a hello.

“Oh my god Carmen, you were so hammered last night! You were crazy up on the pole at that club! It was amazing!” gushed Sarah, eager to hype up her friend. 

Jules smiled up at her too. “You certainly were the life of the party! I’m glad I invited you!”

Carmen was overjoyed at the praise her friends were giving her in front of the sorority girls and she found herself beaming as she sat down. Grabbing a seat between Persephone and another girl named Harriet while removing her jacket, Carmen poured over the menu to find what she wanted for breakfast. A few minutes later, a waitress with frizzy pink hair came to the table to take their order and Carmen found herself ordering a cheese omelette and a large French Vanilla Coffee. Pleased with her order, Carmen sat back in her chair to join the conversation about the club the night before. That’s when things got weird…

At first, the voices of everyone around her seemed to slow down until they were coming out at a snail’s pace, sounding like a warbled underwater sound. As she leaned forward to ask Sarah if she could hear the distortion too, Carmen was shocked to find her voice sounded warbled too. She quickly tried to adjust her speech and enunciate each word, earning a weird look from Sarah. 

“I have no idea what you’re trying to say,” Sarah replied, her voice seeming to be echoing in Carmen’s ears. 

“Forget it,” Carmen blurted, realizing the drugs were likely starting to hit her. She was immediately overwhelmed with a feeling of panic, realizing she was high in a panic place… and no one knew. Her breaths were pounding in her chest, shallow but fierce and she couldn’t help but think that her lungs felt like strange sacks of air. 

In the edge of her vision, colours began to blur slightly as she moved her head. Carmen was shocked at how potent the drugs were so soon after taking them. She had done a few other drugs before and she’d never experienced anything like this. How was she going to be able to hide this from everyone and go about her day like normal?

She tried to focus on the clock on the wall behind the table across from her, but she soon found that the hands seemed to be moving erratically as if they were gesturing at her. 

“Why are they pointing at me?” she wondered aloud.

“What?” Sarah asked her from across the table. “Who is pointing at you? Carmen, are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” Carmen managed to squeak out in her warbled voice. Upon hearing herself, she decided that it was best if she stayed quiet for awhile and so she closed her mouth and went to put her napkin in her lap. 

As soon as her hand touched the napkin, she yelped in surprise. The texture of the cloth reminded her of the belly of a rodent. It felt too alive to be a napkin and she pulled her hand back in shock.

“Did you get a paper cut?” the girl named Harriet asked from beside her, pulling out her purse to fish around for a band aid. Carmen didn’t reply however as she found herself transfixed by the rainbow pattern of the purse. The colours were acting like they had life breathed into them, swirling and dancing in front of her eyes. Carmen stared at them blankly, her mouth slowly dropping open in shock at what she was seeing. She shook her head aggressively in an attempt to get herself back to reality but she could feel her understanding slipping away. Maybe taking this tab had been a mistake.

———

Sarah was very confused by Carmen’s behaviour. The girl had always been weird, slightly more closed off and self absorbed than most of their housemates, but she’d never been this downright aloof. Sarah had watched as Carmen had struggled to finish her omelette and coffee, acting like the flavours were activating taste buds that hadn’t existed before. Her eyes grew wide with each bite and her chewing slowed as if she was discovering new secrets to the universe. When it had come time to pay, Carmen had struggled to use her credit card, requiring the assistance of Harriet to put in her PIN after three failed attempts. The waitress had been very patient, but Sarah was worried that Carmen had been more wasted the night before than she’d let on and was continuing to feel the effects. Had she been roofied perhaps? Sarah had found it odd watching her pole dance as flirtatiously as she had, but then again that was simply a Carmen thing to do. 

When the other girls had taken turns watching each others’ things in order to run to the bathroom, Carmen had opted not to go, instead choosing to stay seated at the table with Persephone. The group had finished up quickly enough and then they had hopped on the subway to head further downtown to see the massive Christmas Tree at the Rockefeller Center. Sarah had been increasingly concerned by Carmen’s inability to balance on the subway as she began to look more and more ill by the minute. Turning to Jules, the two girls agreed to keep an eye on Carmen just in case.

When they had arrived at Rockefeller, the girls had all spread out around the tree taking pictures for their social media feeds in the falling snow. Sarah and Jules had followed Persephone, Harriet and Carmen to a nice spot where they had begun taking pictures of each other. This is when Sarah began to notice that Carmen was getting increasingly fidgety. The Hispanic girl could not stand still and kept shifting her weight from foot to foot as the photoshoot went on. 

“Hey, do you think she needs to pee?” Sarah had whispered to Jules conspiratorially. “Maybe that’s why she’s acting weird. She could be pee shy like Carrie and didn’t want to go back at brunch.”

“Maybe,” Jules had agreed in a hushed tone as snow swirled around them. “I don’t want to embarrass her in front of everyone though so I’ll suggest a bathroom break for tout le monde.”

When Jules proposed the idea to the other three girls with them, only Harriet said she needed to go. Jules, Sarah and Harriet had marched off in the direction of the public washrooms. Now, five minutes later, they returned to the spot under the tree. Looking around, the three girls couldn’t make out anyone that they recognized in the crowd.

Sarah was shocked to find that Carmen and Persephone had disappeared.

——-

“Come on,” Persephone was saying from what seemed like the end of a long tunnel.

“I am,” Carmen tried to say back, but it came out like a soft squeak that a mouse would make.

The Christmas lights of Rockefeller were kaleidoscoping in front of her vision and she was struggling with sensory overload as Persephone pulled her through the crowd. Carmen was starting to disassociate heavily and every sensation was tingling her brain in ways she didn’t remember ever happening before. 

“Isn’t this an amazing feeling?” Persephone inquired as she pirouetted under Carmen’s arm.

Carmen did not feel amazing. Her head was pounding and she could feel a sensation of irrational fear rising in her chest. Her lower abdomen seemed to be burning as is if there was a warm log from a fire pressing on her pelvis from above and her whole body was tingling. She found herself shivering and overheating simultaneously in the brisk New York air as Persephone pulled her away from their friends. Snowflakes swirled in her vision and the bright white colours left the flavour of vanilla in her mouth.

“Come on, if we can catch the next bus we can get to the Empire State Building before the peak of the trip wears off! I’ve always heard NYC looks amazing from above when you’re on acid!” Persephone explained. 

Carmen wasn’t so sure how well she’d be able to handle those kinds of heights in this state but she allowed herself to be dragged in the direction of the bus stop. The warm log feeling in her abdomen seemed like it was increasing and she wished it would go away. 

Arriving to the bus stop, the two girls climbed on and Persephone paid both of their fares. The interior of the bus seemed alien to Carmen, like a mysterious alien spacecraft. The sudden warmth sent all of her senses tingling all over again and colours continued to swirl in front of her vision as she followed Persephone to the back of the bus. Unfortunately, all of the seats were taken and the girls found themselves standing surrounded by people, being jostled by shoulders.

“Don’t worry, it’s not too many stops,” Persephone reassured Carmen, whose face was giving off an expression of discomfort.

Carmen wasn’t bothered by the sensation of the bus. Instead, the warm and heavy feeling in her abdomen was nagging at her and she couldn’t quite place what was causing it. The sensation seemed to be sucking away much of her body heat and she felt herself shivering in response. The sensation almost felt like a strange pressure but she was conscious that there couldn’t actually be a log in her stomach trying to push its way out of her nether regions. She found herself groping at her crotch nonetheless, curious to see if it would help reduce the pressure. Sure enough, the feeling helped. 

Persephone gave Carmen a weird look and then glanced down at her hands clasped tightly in her crotch. 

“Are you okay?” she asked. “You look simply bursting.”

“I don’t know what’s wrong,” Carmen attempted to whimper back but she could tell by Persephone’s face that nothing had come out.

“When we get off the bus we’ll find you somewhere to go,” Persephone said sympathetically.

Somewhere to go? Carmen was pretty sure they already had a destination that they were heading for but she was too distracted to remember where. The warm weight in her abdomen was becoming unbearably uncomfortable but her senses were too stimulated to be able to place it. She felt her whole body trembling as if it was attempting to tell her something.

Suddenly the warmth seemed to expand downwards out of her abdomen area, enveloping the tops of her thighs and her nether regions in a warm blanket. She sighed in relief at the lessening of the weight that she’d been bearing and couldn’t discern where she heard a faint hissing sound coming from. 

Persephone looked at her strangely, her mouth sliding open in shock. “Are you peeing?”

Was she? Carmen had no idea. Taking her hand, she groped at her crotch area of her black jeans and was shocked to find that it felt clammy on her bare palm. Carmen didn’t know what to do. She could barely register if her body was even releasing urine. Just to check, she relaxed her lower muscles and felt a surge as her knees began to dampen. In horror, she realized that she was totally soaking her pants with pee in her drug addled stupor. She stumbled backwards away from Persephone and collided with a woman who angrily began berating her in what seemed like an alien language. She could only stand there in shock, slowly feeling the warmth spread down her legs and begin pooling in her boots, soaking through her socks. 

———

4 hours and one deep nap later, Carmen found herself curled up in her hotel bed in a mostly sober state. Her come down from the high had been slow but the sleep had helped and she was finally feeling alright. Persephone had made the two of them hot chocolate and had recounted the embarrassing events of her acid trip to refresh her splotchy memory.

Apparently, immediately following the accident, Persephone had quickly pulled the string for the next stop and dragged Carmen off the bus. Hailing a cab, the two girls made their way straight back to the hotel where Persephone had stripped Carmen out of her clothes and placed her into the shower. She had then guided the Brazilian into her bed where they had cuddled up together to ride the rest of the high.

Now, the two girls were watching cartoons in their pjs as Carmen hugged her pillow tightly.

“Don’t worry queen, it’ll be our little secret,” Persephone reassured her. “Everyone’s first time on acid can get a little crazy.” 

Glancing at her soaked jeans in a heap on the floor, Carmen smiled. “Honestly I didn’t hate it. The trip made this trip a little bit more exciting, even if I lost all control there for a minute. Next time, let’s do it in a more controlled environment though.”

“Good plan, I’m down. I’m excited to have a trip buddy who is into the crazy shit,” Persephone said excitedly, pulling Carmen into a tight hug. 

Carmen grinned, before quoting a line from her favourite movie, Casablanca. 

“I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!”