Omorashify a video game

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another gameplay style I find very interesting for Omo is the Mystery Dungeon series. Getting requests from people stuck in dungeons and desperate to pee, and going to rescue them while managing the b

First thing that comes to mind is Splatoon; not a big surprise considering the game's theming. It is a game about marking more territory than the other team, after all. VA-11 Hall-A (or just "Val

God I would absolutely love a VA-11 HALL-A omo spinoff. Especially if it's like Jill behind the counter trying not to pee.

On 9/7/2022 at 5:55 PM, ZirconiumPen said:

I haven't played it, but I think Rollercoaster Tycoon had some of the elements I'm looking for? Managing bathrooms, reading customers' thoughts, stuff like that. I would also want hydration/bladder meters on each person, images of them in increasing stages of desperation, and a view of the bathroom interiors. But that's all idealized.

If you have an iphone, there’s a free game on the App Store called ‘Toilet Empire Tycoon’ which is exactly the above.

I think you could do something like a Mario Party with omo. The goal is that each of the characters is desperate, and they need to run to the star space, which is a spot for them to use the bathroom (toilets, bushes, etc.). Coins work in reverse, in that they represent holding strength, and most of the board is red spaces that slowly cause them to tick down. If it hits zero, they wet themselves, which are tallied up like stars at the end, except you want to be lower. If you make it to a star/toilet space and don't have the coins/strength to pay, you wet yourself getting your pants off. The winner of minigames gets a small reprieve and some extra holding strength, but it could also bring back Mario Party 1 rules where some minigames cause the loser to lose coins/holding strength. Items would work like the GameCube-era Mario Party games, where they cost coins to use. The Mushroom replacement, an energy drink to run faster, adds a big hit to the bladder. The item that brings the player to the star could instead be a bottle that allows the player to pee wherever, although they'll be at a disadvantage in the next round as the drink works through their system. Of course, Chance Time appears, which could result in a player magically putting their held urine in another player's bladder, or stealing their spare dry pairs of pants.

Basically, any excuse to bring back the "Accident!" flashing message from Sonic Shuffle.

• 7 months later...

I've actually had an idea for Undertale floating around.

Adding a bladder stat and wet status with various affects on gameplay. Frisk starts the game with a bladder stat of 20, much like hp, but would be unaffected by most attacks. Max bladder would increase with LV, every quarter of the bladder would mark a point of a buff and speed debuff. Each enemy spared or killed, each conversation or cutscene, and each puzzle solved will increase bladder by 1 (representing time passing).

As long as you don't kill anyone, Frisk will get a defense buff and speed debuff that scales with how much they are holding. The more their bladder fills, the more they focus on keeping it together, the more they 'dance.' The moment a monster is killed, the defense buff permanently changes to an attack buff.

There could also be an option to add diapers at the beginning of the game. Wet diapers would let you keep the small defense buff, and can be unequipped at any time to avoid rash, but are pretty expensive except for getting some for free from Toriel when you get to her house.

Starting at the beginning, Frisk would have 15/20 bladder, and fear-wet after the Flowey encounter, displaying a Def up and Speed restored message. Toriel would magic clean them during her intro, followed by a def down clothes clean message, teaching the player there's benefits to paying attention to the stat. 

Once above bladder 15, there's a 50%-ish chance they'll leak and reduce bladder by 1 or 2, possibly lowering the buff but raising speed. If damage is taken at bladder 20, Frisk will wet themself, losing the buff and returning to normal speed. Wet clothes will give a small defense buff until they are cleaned, but if you go through 3 fights without cleaning them you'll get the Rash status, increasing all damage you take by one until you go through 3 fights after cleaning them. You can clean Frisk's clothes in any inn and walking a few steps in water.

The dusty tutu and burnt apron would also gain the small buff, but wouldn't stack Rash. There would be more liquid healing items like spider cider and sea tea that would increase bladder quickly. They'd heal more hp than solids, sometimes add special effects like sea tea's speed boost, fill bladder, and act as an early game trap to teach players about Rash, since the spider bakery is a sort of shop they can clean up at anyway, they'd also be able to clean at Toriels house at any time by interacting with her (which would also instantly get rid of rash since she's a healer).

Wet clothes in Snowdin would freeze, lowering speed until cleaned, but all interactions with Papyrus would start with him cleaning you with a spell. Similar to the Muffet fight with spider donuts, all fights with the dogs would end if you wet yourself, they consider it more of a submission/surrender. Papyrus's blue mode would increase bladded by one at the end of each attack, like pressing on Frisk's bladder.

The small attacks that play when Undyne hits you during chase sequences would count as full fights when increasing bladder, Frisk would fear wet if bladder was at or above 15 after each Undyne encounter. Every time Undyne caught up to you in her fight would count as entering a fight when increasing bladder. The water machine can be used to increase bladder by five at any time.

Hotland has no special effects for bladder, but wetting yourself during the Mettaton fight would add a bunch of "self humiliation" ratings.

Asgore would clean you before his fight, wetting yourself during the fight would decrease his attack.

Wetting yourself in front of Asriel would lower his attack damage to 4, reminding him of Chara (The underground has zero bathrooms, the only exception is the fake one in the lab, Chara would've wet themselves tons.)

In Genocide, the Sans fight would be much harder with Rash, dealing 2 damage every frame instead of one. Sea tea would heal a bunch more and counter the full bladder speed debuff, but attack is pretty pointless after the Undyne fight, though with many shops closed besides Gerson, who won't clean you without a high price in the genocide run, you might end up dealing with Rash vs Sans anyway. 

At the end when Chara appears, they are wearing a diaper if you chose that option, otherwise they'll have dry or wet pants depending on whether Frisk is wet.

On 5/22/2023 at 1:03 AM, Xyile157 said:

I've actually had an idea for Undertale floating around.

Adding a bladder stat and wet status with various affects on gameplay. Frisk starts the game with a bladder stat of 20, much like hp, but would be unaffected by most attacks. Max bladder would increase with LV, every quarter of the bladder would mark a point of a buff and speed debuff. Each enemy spared or killed, each conversation or cutscene, and each puzzle solved will increase bladder by 1 (representing time passing).

As long as you don't kill anyone, Frisk will get a defense buff and speed debuff that scales with how much they are holding. The more their bladder fills, the more they focus on keeping it together, the more they 'dance.' The moment a monster is killed, the defense buff permanently changes to an attack buff.

There could also be an option to add diapers at the beginning of the game. Wet diapers would let you keep the small defense buff, and can be unequipped at any time to avoid rash, but are pretty expensive except for getting some for free from Toriel when you get to her house.

Starting at the beginning, Frisk would have 15/20 bladder, and fear-wet after the Flowey encounter, displaying a Def up and Speed restored message. Toriel would magic clean them during her intro, followed by a def down clothes clean message, teaching the player there's benefits to paying attention to the stat. 

Once above bladder 15, there's a 50%-ish chance they'll leak and reduce bladder by 1 or 2, possibly lowering the buff but raising speed. If damage is taken at bladder 20, Frisk will wet themself, losing the buff and returning to normal speed. Wet clothes will give a small defense buff until they are cleaned, but if you go through 3 fights without cleaning them you'll get the Rash status, increasing all damage you take by one until you go through 3 fights after cleaning them. You can clean Frisk's clothes in any inn and walking a few steps in water.

The dusty tutu and burnt apron would also gain the small buff, but wouldn't stack Rash. There would be more liquid healing items like spider cider and sea tea that would increase bladder quickly. They'd heal more hp than solids, sometimes add special effects like sea tea's speed boost, fill bladder, and act as an early game trap to teach players about Rash, since the spider bakery is a sort of shop they can clean up at anyway, they'd also be able to clean at Toriels house at any time by interacting with her (which would also instantly get rid of rash since she's a healer).

Wet clothes in Snowdin would freeze, lowering speed until cleaned, but all interactions with Papyrus would start with him cleaning you with a spell. Similar to the Muffet fight with spider donuts, all fights with the dogs would end if you wet yourself, they consider it more of a submission/surrender. Papyrus's blue mode would increase bladded by one at the end of each attack, like pressing on Frisk's bladder.

The small attacks that play when Undyne hits you during chase sequences would count as full fights when increasing bladder, Frisk would fear wet if bladder was at or above 15 after each Undyne encounter. Every time Undyne caught up to you in her fight would count as entering a fight when increasing bladder. The water machine can be used to increase bladder by five at any time.

Hotland has no special effects for bladder, but wetting yourself during the Mettaton fight would add a bunch of "self humiliation" ratings.

Asgore would clean you before his fight, wetting yourself during the fight would decrease his attack.

Wetting yourself in front of Asriel would lower his attack damage to 4, reminding him of Chara (The underground has zero bathrooms, the only exception is the fake one in the lab, Chara would've wet themselves tons.)

In Genocide, the Sans fight would be much harder with Rash, dealing 2 damage every frame instead of one. Sea tea would heal a bunch more and counter the full bladder speed debuff, but attack is pretty pointless after the Undyne fight, though with many shops closed besides Gerson, who won't clean you without a high price in the genocide run, you might end up dealing with Rash vs Sans anyway. 

At the end when Chara appears, they are wearing a diaper if you chose that option, otherwise they'll have dry or wet pants depending on whether Frisk is wet.

As I think I'm pretty good at Undertale lore... I think the main game could get close to having this happen realistically, not exactly, of course

So the canon info related to omorashi in game included...
1.You didn't see any toilet in the game, but there's mention of bathroom (Papyrus jumping out of Undyne's window saying he need to use bathroom or something) and in true lab there's this one bathtub, but still no toilet
2.As a monster in Grillby's said

Hmmm... Isn't human food different from monster food? It does things like "spoil." 
And when you eat it, it passes all the way through your whole body.
Disgusting.
I'd love to try it sometime.

And I've heard they have things called bathrooms. To a human, monster food would be very interesting.
As soon as you eat it, it converts perfectly into energy.
... that makes me wonder. How do humans do it? Eat during battle...? Ice cream in one hand, sword in the other.
That's the way of the monster warrior...

This guy talk like they don't have bathroom but Papyrus said he need to use it anyway I think something is weird but anyway... ignoring that it mean that monsters don't need bathroom, or at least toilet, if there's bathroom it would probably be just for taking a bath, because monster food convert perfectly into energy and don't leave waste, the important thing here is that it is because of the food, not the one who eat it...
3.In a scene where Frisk walk under the rains with Monster Kid, they said

Man, Undyne is sooooooo cool.
She beats up bad guys and NEVER loses.
If I was a human, I would wet the bed every night...
... knowing she was gonna beat me up!
Ha ha.

well this is weird the kid... either has to pee or knows that humans have to pee

Anyway that's like all the evidence, there's many conclusion that might be possible...
-They don't have toilet since they don't need it because their food don't leave anything for that, but at least some monsters knows enough about human anatomy to know they need to use bathroom (even if a good chunk of them don't know what human look like?) ...but because it is from the food, after monsters come to the surface and eat human food, they'll have to use bathroom too which... might be quiet funny since I'm pretty sure most of them don't knows about that they might be in for some... surprise, but if we're talking about during the game then... well, Frisk must have eaten human food before coming here so... there'll be those left enough for these things to happen, but it also mean that if we're taking this interpretation, the monster food won't mess with Frisk's bladder/digestive system much... or it could, if there's some placebo effect, or like literal magic effect that might not really be related to omo directly but could affect it, like maybe Sea tea increase speed for your whole body including the... you know... the cleaning part... Toriel could help since she knows Chara had problem with this when they were alive, but the other NPC... well I guess it could have been just a cleaning spell. Unfortunately for us but maybe fortunately for them, Chara will only have problem with this for like... a bit, then after a while if they change their diet to pure monster food they'll be just fine not having to use toilet... unless if you want to add extra headcanon like humans need some human food at least to be healthy or something, that could work
-mostly the same but, monsters do have to pee sometimes so Monster Kid wet the bed, but it might have been unrelated to actual liquid and more like magic thing or whatever... or it could be that liquid isn't counted in the monster food evaporated rule, so monster just don't have to poop but still need to pee... it would make the grillby npc make less sense though, about the 'hmm human need bathroom' part... maybe they just go in bush or something I don't really think about it that much, or that just use the cleaning spell, shrug. But this interpretation would make it so Frisk get more effect from liquid food like you intended so that's cool, also the Chara thing, they have to deal with this all the time now, but everyone is too so it is kinda weird they don't have bathroom for this but well

Well okay that's mostly just it but... here's some extra headcanon or universe rule change that could make it get closer to what you want, or just change the situation to be a bit different, but it'll probably not be canon anymore so...
-Change the no toilet because monster food, to no toilet because monster anatomy is just like that and convert everything they eat into energy somehow, human still would have to use bathroom even with magic food... Chara is going to hate this lol they'll be suffering from this all their time in the underground... Toriel and Asgore would probably try to help though so there might be a toilet each at both their home somewhere and maybe more since they're royalty they can kinda just order people but also maybe they won't since it might be too excessive to make some place just for one person to use everywhere
-Or well you can just say that both human and monster work the same food wise if that's what you want to happens, would have to add more toilet though for that to make sense

...anyway, well I don't think this is really much now that I think about it but I like this idea, especially the Undyne one... if we follow what you says then the place to clean would be Toriel's house, Snowed inn, maybe MTT resort, the entirety of Waterfall, and Gerson? I mean I don't really see the point for that since there's a lot of water in waterfall to just walk in and clean the cloth (Which mean Genocide player would probably be fine they can just go there, unless you mean like nearby, there's Burgerpants there which... uh well)

anyway next, so in the Ruins Frisk would... probably stay in wet cloths for like half the time, since there's... a lot of encounter after Toriel leave Frisk with a phone and no toilet there and you kinda need her to clean those but by the time Frisk got to get trapped by Sea tea tutorial Toriel wouldn't be there so... anyway, Snowdin is okay, Papyrus help them everytime they met so good for them, Waterfall Frisk would probably wet themselves almost everytime after Undyne encounter but they'll also be okay since there's a lot of water there to use to clean... Hotland though, literally no place to clean any of this until the end at the Resort? maybe there's somewhere to clean in Alphys' lab? but it's still a long way... but there's elevator in Hotland so maybe it's fine... or you could say the wet cloths will just become dry after walking through a few room due to it being really hot, like how the whole glass of water will evaporate and disappear if you try to get it out of the room (water dispenser thing) ...but well it's also not really cleaned it's just dry like that tm, so maybe there might be consequences if Frisk did that too often... the Core have the same problem as Hotland since after getting in... well there's also nothing to clean Frisk unless they walk all the way back to the resort, or get to the end and use the elevator.... also True Lab would be interesting, probably a lot of fear wet with the horrors, but also maybe you can clean Frisk at the.... well, that one bathtub?

I think the Ruins, Hotland and Core problem can be solved with some alternate cleaning method? maybe there's cleaning set for Frisk to use to stop and clean but that might have some risk to do in, like, the middle of the street, and maybe it's expensive... or just give them like several spare pants that works too (Omega Flowey's battle would probably be a mess huh)

also the sans rash combo is interesting but... it probably won't happen, since Genocide player is kinda rich, and technically they could also just walk back to Waterfall and come back here with like, 1 bladder point (from talking to Riverperson to fast travel) and other than that it's just 3 elevator ride... maybe that increase some bladder too, anyway it would be pretty easy to starts sans off with no rash or anything, unless... sans can increase Frisk's bladder on his own, maybe he teleport around the room and you have to chase him to start another encounter (reverse Undyne fight, everytime bladder will increase by one) and also maybe everytime the screen go back for a bit (shortcut probably) the bladder will increase... or maybe not, maybe Frisk would just... wet anyway from using too much Sea Tea and other healing item (but for it to be effective in Genocide it'll have to increase a lot of bladder, so it'll probably be instant wetting if used on pacifist route since bladder increase with LV like HP... so maybe not Sea Tea and more, uh maybe a special kind of drink that heal a lot and maybe give a lot of buff but give you like 20 bladder or something, it'll be more like a joke item in pacifist) hmm... but Frisk will still need to go through 3 fight to get rash after they wet, maybe in boss fight this will change to like... I don't know, 10 turns maybe? (also maybe bladder could increase by itself in boss fight after like, 5 turns, since it takes longer than normal encounter)

Anyway if Chara at the end of genocide is in the same state as Frisk it would be pretty funny to imagine what if you end the game with max bladder lmao, you'll be talking to Chara who's trying to talk dramatically but also is holding pee really hard and is on the verge of wetting so they would probably fail at the dramatic, talking slowly but with random stagger and strained voice blip sometimes, maybe also dancing a little

Also maybe depending on how good you are at staying dry, the ending credit that shows Frisk will be different? the one Frisk stay with Toriel that shows them in bed could show... going from really good at staying dry to being wet like all the time -Normal ending scene, -the same but Frisk wet the bed then Toriel come in and maybe silently clean it with magic, -Frisk sleep in diaper now, the one where it's the photo I don't really know though, those would probably only show diaper or not, I don't think they'll take any photo with their savior in wet pants lmao... maybe they'll just look really desperate... somehow since their face is -_- maybe their stance?

• 4 weeks later...

Inspired by this post

But I think we've been missing more obvious answers- Something like Clubhouse Games or (for something you could do it with right now if you found someone to join in lol) New Retro Arcade. Have a sort of "dating" arcade sim thing where you can select different opponents and have a veriaty of games you can verse them in- the better your doing the more desperste they get or they might leak or wet themself depending on the person- you could have a currency system that lets you buy drinks for them, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic with varing effects on their performance and bladder.

For an existing game with bladder mechanics I havent seen mentioned is Zanki Zero- published by spike chunsoft iirc its a first person dungeon crawler where the characters rapidly age and have to be regenerated, theres the occasional bathroom area you can encounter in dungeons and one you can make back at base but push comes to shove you can use a bottle. You get debuffs for the characters wetting themselves but like with most actions in game you get a stat increase next-regen if you do

the bit that would stop me from calling this like "good omo" as opposed to just a bladder mechanic is they respawn physically as like young teens and theres a robot character that doesnt age from that so it feels a bit wrong to involve them even if you pull the 500 year old dragon excuse since they retain all memories and that

This isn't about a specific game in particular, but I feel like it would be neat to see a Souls-Like action RPG that has themes of omorashi, solely because I find that the feeling of finally making it to the bathroom and finally finding a bonfire can be quite similar. If it were up to me, it would be an ABDL game where you've been kidnapped by a witch and placed in a dungeon/nursery with hundreds of other people, and she's cursed you with incontinence. Each "bonfire" is a small bathroom with a toilet that you can use to relieve yourself, and a changing table where you can level up. "Potty Training" would actually be a stat that fluctuates from 0 to 100, and it goes up whenever you use the toilet, and down when you use your diapers. Your diaper would actually be a piece of equipment that you can equip at the changing table, and each one can have different stat bonuses and capacities. Your equip load would also be dependent on how much the diaper's been used, so if you're dry you have a fast roll, but if you've used it a couple times you start to fat roll. If your diaper goes over capacity, you get sent back to the last bathroom you used. If you trust your potty training, you could also have a set of actual underwear that has the most mobility and best dodge roll, but if you have any accidents at all you will be sent back to the bathroom. All the consumables in the game are some sort of food or drink, and using them will fill your bladder or your bowels, or you could just reskin the Estus Flask as a sippy cup and have it do the same thing.

I feel like the theming could carry a lot with something like this. The enemies in the game would either be brainwashed littles or massive animated toys like teddy bears or toy soldiers. You could have these patrolling nanny monsters that don't aggro if your diaper is dry, but as soon as they see you're wet they'll try and grab you. The magic could be based on your childish imagination, like pretending to be a dragon or a wizard, and maybe your magic could be more powerful if you're wearing clothes that match the theming of the spell. For example, if you're wearing a dragon onesie and you use a spell that has you pretend to breathe fire like a dragon, the spell will do more damage.

The last idea I had was to have a poison swamp (because of course you need a poison swamp), but have it tie in to the diaper mechanics of the game. The zone would be filled with a blue, water-like slime that gets absorbed through your skin as you walk through it, rapidly filling your bladder and bowels as you walk through it. If you want to get a little gross with it, the zone could be populated by littles who were trapped down here and eat the slime, so they have swollen bellies and overly filled diapers that they drag behind them, and they can attack you with them by swinging them around. The boss would be a slimegirl who's made of this same slime, and can spit (or spray from other parts of her body) the slime at you to get the same effect as the slime in the zone. These would be telegraphed by her swelling up as she builds the slime, and then deflating when she attacks. Her ultimate attack would be her jumping up and slamming down on top of you, which would send you up inside of her. This would cause you to absorb a massive amount of her slime, pretty much guaranteeing that you'll have an accident. For extra flair, if this attack kills you or causes your diaper to overflow, it could play a special animation where your belly will swell up, and then you'll hyperwet/hypermess your diaper and be left sitting on top of it.

Overall, I guess I just wish there was more of a variety of omorashi/ABDL games. Most of what I've seen have been RPG Maker games, Visual Novels, and Text Based Adventure games. Littleington University was refreshing (and just had an update that you should check out), but that's still a turn based RPG, and I tend to prefer action RPG's.