Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Embarrassing accident at work today

I loved this story and the pix was a big bonus. That you got away with a wet spot that big is great and makes for a much better story . I would not want to see you humiliated. I am glad you didn't get caught.

Additional thought: I find it interesting that standing helps you hold on a bit longer. If I am sitting and very desperate standing up is my undoing  as gravity does its work. I can hold much better seated

Edited by wettingman
Added comment (see edit history)
13 hours ago, TheLoneRanger said:

I'm glad for you that your secret and dignity was saved.

Wetting when you want to is one thing.

I find the idea of an involuntary bedwetting accident a cute turn on.

But to be in a panic and desperate, I feel your pain, and am glad for you that nobody saw.

My heart was pounding racing to the bathroom and I honestly didn’t think the leaks were THAT bad!!  Lol

I’ll have to make sure to keep extra clothes at my desk more often to be safe 😳

18 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I've been there, i'm glad you had a change of clothes and thanks for sharing! Also, fantastic picture 🙂

Glad you liked the picture 🥰

38 minutes ago, sammilove said:

That’s a lot of pee! But honestly though, I’ve been in the same mindset many a times and have been fortunate to make it. Did anyone say anything or did you leave after it?

Luckily no one saw, or at least that has confronted me so far 😰  I didn’t leave right after, I had some gym shorts to put on so I could at least finish my work.  I did leave earlier than usual but still was at work for a couple hours after 

21 hours ago, DrPepper said:

Wow love if u made videos! that pic is so good!

Thank you!!  I would like to try and make videos but it’s kinda difficult cuz it’s just me taking pics/videos with the help of a tripod 

On 9/8/2022 at 11:37 AM, nappypants said:

So nobody commented on why you were wearing the shorts?

I was lucky that I was able to keep my office door close and slip out of the building without anyone noticing 

20 hours ago, slothmallow said:

Oh my, that is quite a wet spot! It really was a close call. Like people said before me, I'm so glad you made it. Unless someone is specifically into humiliation, I never want to see someone get embarrassed in a situation that they didn't plan for. You need one of those mugs that says, "This Meeting Could Have Been an Email" 😅

I think you are right on the mug.  I’ll have to find one lol 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...