Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Surprise bed wetting

This is my first post on here so  please don't expect too much, The other night I peed before going to bed as usual and went to sleep quickly. At about 4 in the morning I was having a dream and in the dream I had to piss very badly and there was no toilet so I found a bucket and began to piss into the bucket. The sudden warm wet feeling work me up and I realized that I was actually wetting the bed and there was a small puddle under me. I sleep naked mostly on my side so the sheet was wet but nothing else. I got out of bed and tried not to wake my wife who was sleeping on the other side of the bed, and went into the bathroom. When I went back to the bed I just laid down in the wet spot and went back to sleep but I was pretty turned on by the wetting. I've been into OMO for a long time and wet myself every couple of weeks intentionally but I had not had a real accident in many years. Wow, it was great. Maybe I will have another, but if not I'll still enjoy pissing myself occasionally...in fact leaking a little as I'm writing this.

• 2 weeks later...