Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Zoecams1 from Twitter standing in a community room/kitchen, chatting with friends, peeing her jeans

She is a cam4 web cam model. There was a thread that had to be removed recently.

She does quite long shows, always related to peeing/wetting, and every time she reaches a goal she asks what the audience want to do (change clothes, let out a little pee, undress, etc... ). Her shows are pretty good.

Unfortunately, the place in the video is the location were several models work, not a public place. I hope they are treated and paid well.

56 minutes ago, cardsfan07 said:

Can anyone translate the video? Sounds like Portuguese?

It's spanish, like venezuelan accent or colombian.

They are talking about things very unrelated to the peeing, they just laugh about it a little moment and then keep talking about other things.

Translation:
Girl: Pero es que uno tiene que tener 6 u 8 horas disponibles.. / But, everybody must have six or eight available hours...

Other girl: Pues ya valió /  (This is a spanish slang shorter version of "valer madre" or "valer verga", I don't know if there is an equivalent phrase in english, but people uses it when something is irreversible, there's no point of return, something is already damaged. The literal meaning valer=worth      madre=mother    verga=dick.... 

Translation proposal: So it's fucked

Protagonist starts peeing, then she says: Yo ya valí (same slang phrase than before, but this time, the use of it is related to the fact that the girl is peeing her pants, so it's like a funny coincidence)

Translation proposal: I'm fucked.

They start laughing.

Girl: Ah la verga ¿Qué pasó? jaja  /  what the fuck ¿what happened? hahaha

Protagonist: Ya valí verga jajaja  /  (same slang)

Translation proposal: I'm fucked hahaha

Silence.

Guy that is using the phone starts talking.

One of the girls interrupts him: No puedo parar de ver "catalesa" (don't sure about this, is hard to hear, but seems to be the name of a tv novel or something alike) /  I can't stop watching "Catalesa"

Laughings 

Guy continues: Ahora si ya se les acabo el reinado de Guillermo, aunque se les de la gana. /  Now the kingdom of Guillermo has come to its end, even if you don't like it.

The rest is kind of hard to catch. I understand that some guy blocked on social media one of the girls, and another is talking about a Brian, she says he likes something, maybe the tv novel or they are talking already about something else.

Hope this helps to the ones curious about what was going on.

14 hours ago, shadowflake said:

Is there similar content to this, anywhere, from anyone?
Wetting in front of people and everyone just kind of ignores it?
That is something so incredibly hot...

she is a webcam model, and she does this for money. I am somewhat close with her as a customer. I can confirm that the people in the video is her boyfriend, and her friend. All of whom were willing participants.

6 hours ago, WettingFan6969 said:

she is a webcam model, and she does this for money. I am somewhat close with her as a customer. I can confirm that the people in the video is her boyfriend, and her friend. All of whom were willing participants.

Yep she confirms those are her folks, I’ve seen that guy with her during her live streams.  This is what she told me when I asked.

5F0B40B8-6C4B-4D30-877E-82B0F6F62892.jpeg

Edited by aklong
Error (see edit history)
2 hours ago, DrPepper said:

It's a shame because I certainly don't have the funds or time to watch her sessions until something happens perhaps, we can record it as with the chinese girl? The stream is free to watch 

It is free to watch, but alas, unlike Douyin, which I can find no restrictions on, Cam4 makes pretty clear their stuff is copyrighted and not to be shared. It's probably on the DNP here, and even if not, we should, I'm sure, follow their rules.

She often shares highlights of her streams on her Twitter, including both stills and video clips of wettings, so, there's always that as a stopgap.

On 9/7/2022 at 10:39 PM, Theater_94 said:

It's spanish, like venezuelan accent or colombian.

They are talking about things very unrelated to the peeing, they just laugh about it a little moment and then keep talking about other things.

Thank you so much for the translation ❤️

On 9/4/2022 at 8:45 PM, GSS..GS said:

WHEW. I hope that proves I posted this in good faith.

Thank you for doing your due diligence for us. ❤️

On 9/5/2022 at 5:14 AM, Bjohn52 said:

There is another good one on her twitter. There is no audio in this, but the quality of Wetting makes up for it.

I'll say it MORE than made up for! 🤩 That was a Waterfall!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PuddleofmyPee said:

She seems to have disappeared from Twitter, which is really sad.

I was going to say the same...

It doesn´t seem to connect to cam4 for some time now and her twitter account has disappeared.

Does anyone who followed her often know what have happened? (without going into personal motives)

Idk what happened but I have been noticing random weird shit going on with her accounts.  One day last week I was watching her stream and it just shut off in the middle, never came back, and the next day pretended like it never happened.  Then another day that it was announced the stream just never started.  Now the twitter disappeared.  Maybe she's getting bans.

1 hour ago, Hitman Hart said:

Idk what happened but I have been noticing random weird shit going on with her accounts.  One day last week I was watching her stream and it just shut off in the middle, never came back, and the next day pretended like it never happened.  Then another day that it was announced the stream just never started.  Now the twitter disappeared.  Maybe she's getting bans.

Not just her, it seems that twitter seems to be cracking down on "adult material" pages as I have noticed a couple twitter pages disappear recently in the same way that her page did

She has some videos here https://www.camvault.xyz/gallery/model/3442248 , you have to be quick if you want to download from mega, they get taken down in a few days, or you have to buy subscription. 

Also she has a ton of videos on recurbate https://recurbate.com/performer/zoe_hard and https://recurbate.com/performer/zoecams_ but here I dont know if the wetting parts are included, if someone have sub here he can check and confirm, whether it is worth it. 

Otherwise its really hard to find some other vids of her, which is shame cause they are amazing.