Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Leaky legend at the beach

• The title was changed to Leaky legend at the beach

Leaky Legend is an appropriate title for both you and this story . I really enjoyed your description of your semi accidental wetting in your bathing suit. It is the best kind of public wetting.  You are peeing you pants/ bathing suit right in front of them and they have no clue. Also there is no evidence or cleanup. Thank you for an enjoyable post.

2 hours ago, wettingman said:

Leaky Legend is an appropriate title for both you and this story . I really enjoyed your description of your semi accidental wetting in your bathing suit. It is the best kind of public wetting.  You are peeing you pants/ bathing suit right in front of them and they have no clue. Also there is no evidence or cleanup. Thank you for an enjoyable post.

You're most welcome. Those leaks on the beach were definitely accidental :)) my bladder just kept leaking all on its own

On 9/5/2022 at 1:08 PM, mystic dreamer said:

When I lived in Hawaii, I used to have a girlfriend who swam pretty much every day. Sometimes she would say things like, "I need to get in the water really fast, because I have to pee!" When we were out swimming and I asked, "Hey babe, what're you up to?" she would often reply, "Just having a nice relaxing pee in my swimsuit." All the same, I never got the impression she was a fetishist, just kind of "raw" about life.

One day we ended up at Secret Beach on Kauai. We hadn't planned on swimming, so neither one of us had our swimsuits with us. But the beach was so good it was just irresistible. At one end of the beach there were families, and way down at the other end were a bunch of Europeans, since Europeans seem to be passionate about nude swimming. Though Jenny was "raw" about life, she wasn't raw enough to swim naked with a bunch of strangers, so we found our own spot halfway down the beach, stripped down to our underwear, and had a great swim.

When we got out, we lay on the rocks to dry out, me in my boxers and Jenny in panties and bra. Jenny said, "I really have to pee," and I replied, "Try the jungle." But that wasn't an option because the cliffs came right to the edge of the rocks where we lay drying out.

The tide was coming in, water was splashing around us, and we were still quite wet. She gave me a mischievous look, and said, "Do you think anyone would notice if I... you know?"

I had never told her about my fetish but could not help giving her an enthusiastic "Of course not," in response. So she sat on the rock with waves foaming around her feet and peed in her panties.

People often put their clothes on over wet swimwear in Hawaii. It is cute because it looks like the gals have wet their pants, and even though you know they haven't, it is a lovely sight and a feast for the imagination.

When Jenny walked by the family section of the beach as we were leaving, she looked just the same.

I was the only one who knew she had actually wet her pants.

Lovely story, thank you so much for sharing! I wish more people were comfortable peeing in their underwear, it really feels great and there's minimal cleanup/drying time involved.

I feel like I would've loved to meet Jenny, I also love swimming and being "raw about life"

Edit: and of course pissing myself! 😛

Edited by Wetlifter37 (see edit history)